It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Criminals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
BUSH SENIOR HAS THREATENED OBAMA AND HIS FAMILY
PLOT TO REPLACE OBAMA WITH HILLARY AND KEEP THE STOLEN FUNDS

Wednesday 20 January 2010 04:30

I see the date is 2010, but if I have not seen the topic on ATS or even in a search, I post. ...the same with the $100 Billion to the UN..ya think, or into his own pockets too?

Did anyone know of this either? Were there pictures?

..Stealing Haitian and Katrina monies from poor victims of HAARP. This is abominable to cause the harm and then double it!

www.worldreports.org...

4): The so-called Trustee working for Mrs Barbara Bush and the Bush Crime Family who is named Douglas ‘Doug’ Glascow lied to the US State Department; and the State Department, knowing it had been lied to, lied to other parties, providing assurances that the Tuesday deadline would be met, when all concerned disseminating this disinformation knew it to be false. Mr Glascow was again warned that if he played any further cynical games on behalf of the Bush Criminals, he would be sequestered and would be locked up. We can only report what we have been told.

(5): The Settlement funds are sitting in Bank of America, Wachovia and Wells Fargo, in some or all of the correct accounts (as verified to us by an Attorney and from internal US official sources: see below), but the payees were not notified due to an intervention by the US Treasury on behalf of the Bush-controlled sabotaging Intelligence Power (CIA and affiliated intelligence organisations) and the corrupted members of Obama’s Administration, certain bribed Pentagon Generals and corrupt Legislators whose leaders were briefed in detail on how the stolen money would remain stolen, at that eight-hour meeting in a room stripped of all electronics held in the White House complex last week referenced in the preceding report.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I knew something wasn't right with that, besides that money didn't go to the Haitians. If it did they wouldn't be so damned poor.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This really wasn't hard to expect.

Considiering the amount of funds that were donated by the tv ads and fund-reaising drives..

and nothing happened down there.. Should have been a hufe wake-up call to the people that they were being scammed.

Not a surprise.. sadly.. Donating money to big corps is like flushing it down the drain or burning it on the BBQ pit.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Will they use the money for the Hurricane in New Jersey, flood zones and beaches, and
New York for earthquake, hurricane, flood zones and long island beaches.
Lets hope so.
Many without power.
Do largely to never maintaining tree growth to a safe size.
Wireless power from Tesla was just the thing for emergencies but you
can't find that sort of thing now.

top topics

join