It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well, I'm horrible at talking about myself... I've been lurking around the site for a bit now and decided I really needed to join. I actually joined up the other day but I never really got around to posting an introduction. So, I jumped off the cliff with out looking and I really hope I don't hit any rocks.

I'm not really into one subject or another. I've always been pretty open minded. I have this obsession with learning as many new things and as much about other opinions as possible. I love challenging the way I think and view the world around me.

I'm definitely new to the whole "forum scene" and somewhat overwhelmed to be honest. I'm sure I will sort it all out eventually.

Well, I'm not really sure what else to say at this point. I hope to learn as much from all of you and meet as many new people as I can.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tyrthas

Hello, and welcome!

Can't wait to read your threads and see your contributions

Give this man a tinfoil hat

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi. Have a flag! Don't worry about being new to forums. It's not really that hard. Bit like a cross between email and instant messaging.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Neither can I! Hopefully I have something useful to say. I'd hate to just be a paperweight around here.

I think I could rock a tinfoil hat.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Welcome to the forums! Sometimes it's madness and at other moments downright fun. If you need help navigating the site, feel free to U2U me.

Mentalistbee, I was not signed in when I read your post. Did you know that there's a text link to your tinfoil hat that points to women's clothing ?

edit on 17-7-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hope you got a good running start before leaping..lots of shark words here sometimes

Hello and welcome to ATS
Lots of Topics to comment on
Again Welcome to ATS from Texas

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tyrthas

Hi tyrthas, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Wow! Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I think I'm going to like this place a lot more than I originally thought.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
LOL be careful - its all nice people who hang out in the introduction forums ♥

Welcome

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Thanks for the warning. I'll try to keep that in mind as I venture out into the "real world".

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tyrthas

*put on her grandmother's accent and sits in a chair* Be very careful, young'un, them folks'll getcha!.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tyrthas

Welcome. Enjoy the forums. You will get used to them quickly

new topics

top topics

join