It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Afghanistani Governor Jan Mohammed Assassinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

South Afghanistani Governor Jan Mohammed Assassinated

twitter.com

@ElGiraffo Haji Zaher says Jan Mohammed is dead. We are investigating it now.

If Jan Mohammed is dead this can be - I wld say - related to the killing of Ahmed Wali Karzai. They belonged to the elite 'ruling' the South

Haji Masher the secretary of Jan Mohammed confirmed the death of Jan Moh Khan and Watanwal.

The two suiciders are still alive. and they are firing with the police. the family - wife and children - are inside the compound.

The latest: there were three suiciders. one is killed,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Now keep this in mind
Bodyguard who killed Karzai's brother was trusted CIA contact

The bodyguard who assassinated President Hamid Karzai's brother had been working closely with US Special Forces and the CIA before he was recruited by the Taliban, raising fears over the Islamist movement's increasingly sophisticated intelligence apparatus which has managed to threaten the inner circles of power in Afghanistan.

Sardar Mohammad, who shot Ahmed Wali Karzai at his home in Kandahar City on Tuesday, also held regular meetings with British officials, and had two brothers-in-law serving in a CIA-run paramilitary unit, the Kandahar Strike Force, the Washington Post reported yesterday.

www.independent.co.uk...

Looks like something pretty serious is happening in Afghanistan.
Well something serious has been happening for a while now, but it seems as if a 'reshaping' of government is going on, just like what is happening in Libya.

Thoughts ATS?

twitter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
tHis is a fantastic parallel to the series of events that lead to Osama's training and his cooperation with Taliban. Why is it that the only Taliban that seem to get anything done have links to a US agency in some way. Seems like a little more than a rouge agent to me...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If a trust CIA contact was a hitman in one case, you're probably looking at a similar thing here. Sounds to me like the rulers got too uppity and were taken out. Not saying I approve, but I think that's probably about what happened.

top topics

join