It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An opinion on why disclosure is dangerous

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It is more likely that the UFOs are very ancient and the 'Vimanas' are some sort of flying machines too mainly used for inter-planetary travel kinda like heavy artillery. As we know that the temples found in India are in the exact shape of a Vimana.

Vimanas

A Temple

I am also convinced that the U.S government knows about these ancient vimanas and are/were trying to acquire this technology but they got pissed off by those people on the moon.

These Vimanas are definitely ancient remnants of a civilization who either were an alien race or people who lived in India, Iraq, Afghan and Egypt and used these countries as bases for their operations and plans. They also could have established bases on the moon long ago. This is the reason behind the U.S reluctance in admitting it. They know that such a disclosure would impact the western world and its traditions. Such a disclosure would impact world wide religions and would entirely shut down the super powers of the world thereby making the control systems redundant. I also can affirm that Christianity is a rip-off of ancient Hinduism which deals with honoring the space gods(temples). So anything that offends the major religion of this world is being conceived as a threat and therefore no disclosure. Is this why Christianity was made to spread in every nook and corner of this world especially India?

I also suspect Hollywood is influenced and are trying to let loose such information through films. One such film is 'The Objective' where the troops immediately after 9-11 goes in search of Vimanas in Afghanistan. They come in contact with high-tech flying objects and inter dimensional portals. So you may find some clues in films like these.But wait disclosure cannot happen until the space gods choose to return

edit on 17-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I agree with you 110%. I do believe that disclosure is dangerous. I believe it so much that if I had proof of aliens I would do my own cover up. Our government is full of stupid fools but one of the few things they have done right is to keep a lid on any alien information that they may have. I believe that disclosure is so dangerous that I would help hide an extraterrestrial and help it get back to where ever it came from. And to tell the truth I would more than likley leave Earth with it.

The human race is not ready. It may never be ready.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Dude your so lost its ridiculous...Are you not in tune with the spirit inside of you? Clearly not...While you claim to affirm things you cant confirm # but whats going on in your immediate life. Also do you know what Christianity is? Simple....Believing that Jesus is the son of GOD nothing else. Why does everyone seem to think that if Aliens were to show themselves our whole existence and religion would be questioned...I have one question...If Aliens created us...Who created the Aliens? Another thing that I find MIND boggling is the fact that we have people who don't believe in Jesus or God....That's fine...Why would you go against something that is able to better you as a person? So if you dont beleive in loving people and treating people with respect than what do you believe in? EVIL? In my quest for knowledge I use the bible as spiritual guidance as well as history book. "TRUE STORY" One night I was praying to God about my struggles in my current life....I fell into a dream? but I felt like I was conscious. I seen a black silhouette of something but I could not see its face just a blacked out figure. In my dream this person told me to use the tools that were right in front of me that night and other things I cant remember. I woke up out of this state like I had been sleep for a long time but just a little bit of time has passed. The next morning I was having the same issues I was dealing with and started to pray and randomly opened up the bible..."NO LIE" Everything this "person" told me was sitting there in text in the bible when I "randomly" opened the bible. At the point my life had changed and it made me look at religion a bit differently in terms of going to church...GOD is everywhere and can be reached...pray to him with conviction and he will speak to you in your dreams or through other people..My wife and I also share the same gift to see evil in people and see faces distort...When it comes to other religions its all rooted and based on the same understanding...LOVE...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I remember a quote from a doc, something like a government will just not tell anyone the truth about what they know, a democratic government will lie to hide what they know.

I don't think disclosure is dangerous, personally I think it's everyone's right to know the truth, seeing as we are all trapped on this spinning ball together. If disclosure does happen, it would be a gradual process for all the non-believers out there, and eventually like everything else, things would calm down and the world would adapt.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Wheres the evidence of these so-called different races of 'aliens'? Wheres the evidence that even a SINGLE RACE of 'alien' exists or ever did exist?

If we have no evidence other than the laughable fakes and obvious hoaxes that surface daily from childish fools, than does anyone have a phone number or a mailing address to one of these 'aliens'?

Just give me ONE single 'aliens' contact info so that I can verify this info to be true.

If there are ALL of these MULTIPLE races of 'aliens' out there, SURELY someone has at least one of their phone numbers or contact info in which all of this info on them can be verified.

Phone number or mailing address please. I'll also take a video of anyone conversing with one on video that Is not CG.

Otherwise GET A GRIP!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Chill, the thread is on disclosure, and the reason there is no solid evidence is possibly because the ruling powers are not disclosing everything. The best evidence there is imo, are radar reports, pilots sightings etc. and there have been plenty of incidents. This in turn would mean, that something more is going on, with the way the U.S. elite have handled the situation ie. disinformation etc. to a basic psychology student that would indicate lying.

edit on 17-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theieguy

Disclosure will certainly affect the world's religions. However, It will affect TPTB more, in that they would have to admit the paradigm we live under, has been a complete falsehood. There is no money to be made in free energy.....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Chill, the thread is on disclosure, and the reason there is no solid evidence is possibly because the ruling powers are not disclosing everything. The best evidence there is imo, are radar reports, pilots sightings etc. and there have been plenty of incidents. This in turn would mean, that something more is going on, with the way the U.S. elite have handled the situation ie. disinformation etc. to a basic psychology student that would indicate lying.

Yes, there IS something going on. Its called man-made craft that originate from HERE on earth that are classified and made by MAN here on this planet.

Folks are mistaking them for outer-space 'alien' craft and all kinds of wild speculation that over enough time become REAL in their minds after being repeated enough times.

It never ends, we have assumptions of multiple 'alien' races, galactic commanders, reptiles, aliens with zapper guns, telepathic communications, alien-demons, and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

The alien crowd is starting to sound almost as foolish as the Christians with their mythical religion and fictional imaginary friends.

edit on 17-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You have a point, however, are you seriously trying to tell me that all the ancient paintings depicting things flying in the sky, the reported sightings by Columbus, ancient religions continuously referring to beings coming down from the heavens, are because all the people in history were stoned/wasted etc.?

Also, imo, the bible makes a hell of a lot more sense, with the idea of aliens than it does with a god.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

You have a point, however, are you seriously trying to tell me that all the ancient paintings depicting things flying in the sky, the reported sightings by Columbus, ancient religions continuously referring to beings coming down from the heavens, are because all the people in history were stoned/wasted etc.?

Also, imo, the bible makes a hell of a lot more sense, with the idea of aliens than it does with a god.

Ive seen scribbling of pictures by kids doodling in class when I was young that can be easily confirmed to show that the planet was being orbited by giant ham-sandwiches and piloted by Smurfs. But not the commonly known 'blue smurfs, but a special 'red colored Smurfs.

If these drawings were found in the year 2040, would you think that we had ham-sandwiches orbiting the earth with red Smurfs?

See what I mean. Its just WILD speculation.
edit on 17-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I've heard about those red-coloured smurfs, they carry death ray-guns and eliminate kids who draw badly. Yes, a lot of the ufo subject is speculation, who knows? Maybe these man made craft you speak of travelled back in time and were witnessed hence the drawings/reports throughout history.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Just for you.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Haha, that's brilliant.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theieguy

If you know why christians have converted most part of this world, you wouldnt be speaking this. Take your time and read something about it. I am not saying anything against anyone. But mass religious conversion is occuring out of fear.

And speaking of spirit and in tune with the mind, am at peace with myself. I dont need to prove to you how and why.
its as simple as that. I have seen first hand evidence of forced christian conversions.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

This only shows how ignorant you are really.

Why would aliens have phone numbers? My bad!!

The evidence is in front of you. If you cant see it, then you cant.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The alien crowd is not foolish. Its the people who dont open up their mind and see the truth

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Why would man-made crafts travel back in time and why they are not aliens? I have a huge problem with guys who say "oh see these crafts are real but they are not alien. its our craft"

BS!! The government doesnt know s#@!t about these crafts and thier occupants. Because these occupants of the crafts are unimaginable in power and spirituality.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

No, personally I believe these crafts are not man-made, I was merely making a point to the guy who says he believes they are man-made.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What are these? Recorded them last night.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Why would man-made crafts travel back in time and why they are not aliens?

It's perfectly feasible for all we know time travel may be easier than interstellar or even crossing from a different dimension or Brane, if witness reports, ancient writings or artworks are to be believed there are many possible explanations and all of them may be occurring and have been occurring throughout history. Who knows the visitors be be coming from the far past.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join