It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nina Salerosa Makes a Shark, Ah, Relax and Release...I LOVE SHARKS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ok, I am getting as sick as the next human with the killing of wild animals for random sport. If you ain't going to bag it and use it why kill it?

I ask, because it is now frowned upon...were these "hunts" not just the caged or staged slaughter of wild animals in the same manner that these folks would participate in while playing golf? So detached from the beauty of the being dead in the hands...these images are a relic, or so we thought, of our barbaric past...

Get Drunk, Screw a Nurse, Write some Quasi literate novel, and KILL ALL ANIMALS

Of course, Mr. Hemmingway, is Pulitzer and Nobel Prize winner...he can get away with this shiznit..

These dudes? Just dudes killing stuff. Pretty sad and outdated, yes?

Kill Cool Animals in Their Habitat! Like Never Before!

Ok. Now if you have made it this far, many people are saying well, this is outdated, killing lions and such and standing on their heads for pics is frowned upon and shooting "old" lions and tigers for fun is not happening anymore. It sure is.

And then, you have the aniamal that is getting wasted to extinction, the coolest animal ever, imho, the shark. Opinion is, for this one animal it seems, that it is dandy to kill em all... these pics remind me of the Hemmingway shots...just as the animals faded into danger of extinction...and yet no one sees the similarities...these are "celebrated" in the papers: Peruse the "catch of the day": some how the non-mamailian nature makes this ok?

KIll Every Last One of Em

Now watch the video listed in the title. Another person demystifying this amazing and absolutely beautiful creature! Thanks so much Nina for BELIEVING!

I love sharks. Do Not hurt them. Thanks!

CJ

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
untill they taste blood...

Sharks are dangerous. They will kill you and eat you and will not think twice about it. So why can't I do the same? I love shark too. The texture is fantastic! The taste is very "fishy" and it's great fried. Seriously

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Fascinating and calmly surreal! As long as sharks are well fed, they appear rather docile enough to pet like a dog! Just wondered if the nice shark knew it needed oxygen through its gills while in a relaxed state!
edit on 2011-7-17 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
sharks are being set upon the fast track to extinction, largely cause they have been giving such a rediculous stereotype akin to wolves in old europe. however, they are in the intellect spectrum of gators, and the woman in the video will find that out eventually. you're affinity for sharks is evident in that av of yours, looks like picasso's and great white's love child.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I love sharks, too. I live every week like it's shark week.

It's very upsetting when I hear about senseless shark hunting and killing. If you do it for food . . . go right ahead. But if you are only doing it for sport then you suck eight million ways that defy language sufficiently hateful enough to describe you.

I love to cage dive. We've been saving up to go visit Seal Island in South Africa . . . home of the famous breaching sharks. It's mesmerizing to watch such a big beast leap out of the water and take down a seal.

Thank you for posting this!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Ok, how is bear on your menu? You enjoy eating leopards? If sharks wanted to kill humans, they would. Only a few attacks out of thousands are not accidents ie: shark sees your foot in murky water and thinkis it's a fish...

Also, the fact they are tasty is just that - lot's of tasty stuff in the world -no need for sentient beings to kill off the worlds creatures for soup!

CJ

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I believe that we know very little about sharks even compared to crocodiles. A crock in the wild would never, never never let a human that close without running or attacking. You can't pet wild crocodiles. You can't jump in their habitat and not expect to be eaten. Clearly, there is something different in the way the animals perceive humans. Sharks do not attack "just cause" an alligator on the other hand will hunt you down and eat you alive.

CJ

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thank you for that inspiring video! That sharks eyes while it was "enjoying" the magic of human touch were so beautiful.

Speaking of beauty, that song "Malaguena Salerosa" makes my heart and soul sore to a better place.

To kill a predator is against the laws of the natural world. Something rather egotistical about that. Small minded people that do not think beyond there limited world do things like that.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Thanks LoneGunMan! The song is great and the clarity and production of the video are fantastic! This is a full screen view with good speakers turned up type of video...

You can see if you watch closely, the first shark she "pets" has bites out of her pectoral fins and is a little smaller than the second shark (I love how she puts her hand practically in its mouth) - the second guy is a decent sized black tip, could take her pretty easily if desired...

CJ

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Hey guys and ladies, Bump for my son making me get to know the black-tip reef shark a little better via his second grade diorama project! Glad he likes sharks - they ROCK!

10,000's of sharks right off the coast? How many died that day in their territory? 0

Bull sharks are nuts, but also exhibit calm behaviors...notice as the dork scuba diving keeps screaming they come to check it out - stay calm people...

CJ
edit on 17-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: Sharks, SHArks, SHARKS!!!!

edit on 17-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Ok, how is bear on your menu? You enjoy eating leopards? If sharks wanted to kill humans, they would. Only a few attacks out of thousands are not accidents ie: shark sees your foot in murky water and thinkis it's a fish...

Also, the fact they are tasty is just that - lot's of tasty stuff in the world -no need for sentient beings to kill off the worlds creatures for soup!

CJ

I would love to eat bear! I hear it's pretty good. I have yet to try. I'm a Leo. I would not eat a leapard. That's canibalism.

Id never kill an animal that I would not eat. Well.. I dont like snakes. All snakes must die. Roaches too. ...and mosquitoes. But everything else is cool lol

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Here are a couple more videos to dispell the idea that they simply are savage killing machines that have no purpose other than to eat you. I love these animals not only for the fact they are beautiful, but that they are also top-predators.

CJ

edit on 25-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by girl_interrupted

Hi girl_interrupted - sorry so long on a reply! Thanks and I'm glad you feel the same way - sharks are beautiful and scary at the same time - respect! To further prove the point that the are not out for human blood - here is a nice vid about a 10-12ft Great White shown swimming in the surf with all the surfers in San Diego.

Great White Just Wants to Surf

CJ

top topics

join