It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Cameron ask G8 partners to bankroll Arab Spring countries which embrace democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is an article from last May. I did a search but it did not appear in the ATS archives.

Barack Obama has asked U.S. allies gathered at the G8 summit to back his calls to provide financial assistance to Tunisia and Egypt, countries at the forefront of the Arab Spring uprisings. The U.S. President said both countries will need help stabilising and modernising their economies as they attempt to transition to democracy.

David Cameron echoed Obama's sentiments at today's summit in Deauville, saying the Arab Spring could breed 'poisonous extremism' and immigration if wealthy nations do not step in to help fledgling democracies Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...# ixzz1SIIOsttg

Link to Full Article

How dare Obama use our tax dollars like this and then threaten retirees and the disabled by withholding their Social Security checks saying, "We can't guarantee those checks will go out." What a friggin' SCUMBAG.

Hey Barry! I know where you can get next month's Social Security payments. Cancel the check for $900 Million dollars that you wrote to Hamas, listed by the State Department as a terrorist organization.

You damn traitor.

edit on 7/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
This is an article from last May. I did a search but it did not appear in the ATS archives.

Barack Obama has asked U.S. allies gathered at the G8 summit to back his calls to provide financial assistance to Tunisia and Egypt, countries at the forefront of the Arab Spring uprisings. The U.S. President said both countries will need help stabilising and modernising their economies as they attempt to transition to democracy.

David Cameron echoed Obama's sentiments at today's summit in Deauville, saying the Arab Spring could breed 'poisonous extremism' and immigration if wealthy nations do not step in to help fledgling democracies Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...# ixzz1SIIOsttg

Link to Full Article

How dare Obama use our tax dollars like this and then threaten retirees and the disabled by withholding their Social Security checks saying, "We can't guarantee those checks will go out." What a friggin' SCUMBAG.

Hey Barry! I know where you can get next month's Social Security payments. Cancel the check for $900 Million dollars that you wrote to Hamas, listed by the State Department as a terrorist organization.

You damn traitor.

Let do one even better lets cancel the billions of dollars we give Israel instead.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by OldCorp

Link to Full Article

You damn traitor.

Let do one even better lets cancel the billions of dollars we give Israel instead.

I'll go along with that if you include Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, an - Hell, EVERYONE.

With a financial Armageddon looming at home, our government has no business giving money to ANYONE.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I guess nobody cares.

*goes back to pork & beans

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There had BETTER BE A MAJOR UPRISING if the day ever comes where these BUMS have the nerve to deny our retirees their RIGHTFUL retirement money that was forced out of their hard-earned paycheck for decades over their working career.

If they can afford to throw TONS of CASH overseas like we are LOADED with surplus cash, OUR parents and grandparents BETTER get their money!!!!!!!!!

Theres no GODDAMN excuse when this CRAP is going on!!!!

edit on 17-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join