It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

528-Day Flame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, I must admit that when I joined ATS I never expected my first thread to be in the "Dreams & Predictions" section. Truth be told, I never really expected to create a thread, but here goes:

This (early) morning, I had a dream. I was holding a candle, and I had to run around lighting other candles, but it seemed that every time I got one candle lit, another would go out. For whatever reason, there was an urgency behind my actions, as if I had to complete the task of lighting all these candles before it was too late.

There was something I couldn't quite remember, but whatever it was, it seemed very important that I remember it. As I was running around trying to light candles, I came face to face with a four-legged gargoyle-like beast, and the candle I was holding went out. It was at this moment that I remembered, as if from another dream, a magical phrase I could use to relight my candle. I shouted, "528-DAY FLAME!" My candle flared up, and the beast looming before me recoiled in anger and pain as it's head burst into fire.

I turned and ran, armed with the knowledge of this phrase, determined to do whatever it would take to stop these evil creatures and spread the light I was carrying.

So that's the dream. I'm not claiming that it was anything but a dream, but it seemed important somehow. Important enough to make a thread on ATS about it, at least. There are some fairly obvious symbols in the dream; spreading a light could be a need to spread anything from hope or love, to information or a message. The gargoyle monster threatening to extinguish the flame could be anything getting in my way from spreading the message.

The phrase "528-day flame" is perhaps the most intriguing part of the dream. It resonated with me even after I woke up, and the first thing I did this morning was to google 528-day flame. While I didn't find much, there are a couple of points of interest:

528 days from today (July 16, 2011) is Christmas 2012. Also, I found a thread on the David Icke forums,
528 days to go till the start of the end
I don't personally take much stock in David Icke and his claims that humanoid lizard aliens rule the world, but I did think it was interesting that the thread was about the 2012 Olympics; my dream seemed to have a very literal tie-in with the Olympic Torch Relay, and it's one of the first things that came to mind after I woke up.

So what do the good people of ATS think? Is a dream just a dream, or have I been given some kind of important message to bring from the dream world to the real world in a quest that I have 528 days to complete? Can anyone tie all this together, or do I need to wait and see if another dream can shed light on the meaning behind this one?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by T3hEn1337ened

I had a dream that I could fly. Until I looked up and there was a monster sized planet coming close to Earth and then I realized that its gravity was sucking me up. I think dreams are just dreams. Mine is a result of too many Nibiru threads on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Some dreams are prophetic in a way and I find this sort of thing very interesting.

According to the Timewave ,its 523 days until Dec 21st 2012.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a1d2aac1742.png[/atsimg]

+5 days makes 528 days on the Dec 26th of 2012. I wonder why its the 26th..?

As for the Gargoyle ,I found this ;

Gargoyle

To see a gargoyle in your dream, signifies
hidden and embarrassing fears over some
secret matters that you have not shared with anyone.

Dream moods - G

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Dreams are usually a reflection of what keeps te soul busy. I work with dreams quite a lot, so I'll just share my interpretation.

You are trying to light every candle. The lit candles stand for positive things: Light, warmth and more philosopically: wisdom.
To me this sounds like you are a person with good intentions. (You want to 'spread the light') Your soul also feels as if it is being 'sabotized', as to say, in doing it. Hence one candles dies, while another is lit.
Your soul feels frustrated by seemingly not being able to ever fulfill it's deepest wish.

Then you are confronted with an image of horrid. (Gargoyle). It is the fear of of something so terrible, it would put out your own flame, rendering you unable to continue to spread your 'light'.

Then suddenly a phrase pops in your head: "528-day flame". It seems totally random, like intuition. It wards off your fearfull image of the Gargoyle.

To summarize: You want to spread your word, which you consider as good, but are frustrated about the means to do so. Once you face your fears and let you inner inspiration guide you, you can overcome everything.

Hope it helps you!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalMess

Ooh, wow! That's one heck of an interpretation!

I would like to think that I'm a kind soul, and I certainly do feel that it is important to share knowledge and wisdom, something I think this world is sorely lacking right now. I also fear, as many on ATS do, that SOMETHING is coming, be it a massive solar storm, a rogue planet, a comet, an ice age, a supervolcano, world war three...
...The point is, I think we've all heard the list at this point, and it is virtually endless.

I guess most of all, I want people to learn to come together as a global society and celebrate our differences, rather than fighting over them. If we could only learn to work together and help each other, our world would be such a better place to live.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Then share your message with the world the way you see fit and the way YOU do it best. And don't let if's and but's stand in your way. (If the world will end, it will without you trying, if you didn't try)

If you want to bring the world a little closer together by dancing, then dance. Use your skills; the thing you do best.

People who are awake all feel this sense of urgency, but since no individual can change te world, start to unite people by doing the thing you do best.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I came face to face with a four-legged gargoyle-like beast, and the candle I was holding went out. It was at this moment that I remembered, as if from another dream, a magical phrase I could use to relight my candle. I shouted, "528-DAY FLAME!" My candle flared up, and the beast looming before me recoiled in anger and pain as it's head burst into fire.

Sounds like you have been playing too much RPG.

s5.sfgame.us...

Good luck with the candle thing. Be aware though we've got everything from applesauce to midgard serpent running on the boards at the same time. so you might not get a quick reply to all your posts.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalMess

Then share your message with the world the way you see fit and the way YOU do it best. And don't let if's and but's stand in your way.

You know CriticalMess, I think I like you. Good message there. I totally agree, though I think recently I've been distracted, what with trying to finish College and find a job. Both worthy endeavors, no doubt, but sometimes it feels like "real life" gets in the way of "the message," so to speak.

Originally posted by CriticalMess

If you want to bring the world a little closer together by dancing, then dance. Use your skills; the thing you do best.

Why did that just make me think of "Safety Dance?"

"We can dance if we want to..."

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81

Sounds like you have been playing too much RPG.

That's what I was thinking, actually. I was like, "Man that dream was like a videogame, almost." Thing is, I haven't been playing any games like that recently.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The 490 day tribulation will begin this august . On deember 21 2012 the antichrist will rile the new world order after being made to look like a saviour from planned destruction .

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Worshipadonai

I don't know how you could possibly know any of that, but please, if you're going to comment, keep it relevant to the thread. 490 days is not 528 days, and while 528 days from now is close to December 21, it is not December 21.

I mean no disrespect, if this is what you truly believe then that's just fine, but make your own thread about it, or find a thread discussing the Christian apocalypse. If you think your comment is somehow relevant, then let us know how and why it is.

For instance, since Christmas (December 25, 2012) is in 528 days, you could say that Christ will return then, or that a false messiah will be presented to the world then, but just making an unrelated statement with no facts to back it up is unacceptable.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hi,
The first thing that came to my mind was the 528Hz Solfeggio Frequency. I had a dream not long ago about visiting a house where they were teaching children, and in the background I could hear a tone. Later in the day, it popped into my head that it was one of the Solfeggio Frequencies. So, I went online to listen to them and matched it to 528.
edit on 16-7-2011 by saoirse33 because: error

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by saoirse33

Maybe. I find all those frequencies a little freaky though, almost like they're some kind of weird brain programming hypnosis or something. Then again, I tend to fail pretty miserably at being hypnotized, so I probably don't have anything to worry about.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

It's interesting you would say that because the frequencies were altered about 800 years ago. To me though it is more about harmonization than hypnozation (if that's a word). The 528 is about transformation and dna repair. I view the attempting to light the candle as you trying to be an anchor, so to speak, for the light, but the gargoyle represents those who would wish to keep you or us in the dark about the true nature of reality.
If the solfeggio represent the harmonic frequencies of all life on earth, what is the advantage of the powers that be in altering it? I think we are broadcasting fear and death as opposed to joy and light. Not trying to change your mind or anything...just sharing my perspective.

top topics

join