It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found this new vid of crop circles for June ... Interesting ones here for sure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Now i know a few of these are fake ones or man-made coz the intricate style i've seen in others just isnt present but most of the ones in this video i'd say are way too good to be man-made!!

For some reason those youtube links don't work anymore but if one of you can figure out what is missing in the link please do post the video.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here ya go. They're pretty enough I suppose, but I'm still not sold on the idea that they aren't man-made.

edit on 16-7-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Cheers for putting the vid up.... i find a few of these ones very interesting.... look too good to be made by anyone down here in a short time but as the saying goes 'anything is possible'

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Now i know a few of these are fake ones or man-made coz the intricate style i've seen in others just isnt present but most of the ones in this video i'd say are way too good to be man-made!!
That's the problem, I have yet to see one crop circle that looks too good to be man-made.

Maybe that's because I learned how to draw things as complicated as engine parts just by using two set squares (is that the right name for it?), a compass and a ruler.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I don't know but they would have to be 2 big squares to make these circles....

I just think there's some hidden language or message in them and whoever is doing it just wants us to figure it out..... if it were man-made surely after all these the people responsible would tell us what the messages are saying by now.....

I mean how long will they keep making crop circles?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What would be interesting would be to go back to the drawings of crop circles witnessed in the Middle Ages to the ones being reported today and seeing what differences there are. Crop Circles have been appearing throughout history not just since the 1990s!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I don't know but they would have to be 2 big squares to make these circles....
That's what's funny about it, some things are easier to do with a rope and two sticks than with a set square and a compass.

One of the ways of making an ellipse is even called a "gardener's ellipse".

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Compared to some I've seen, those look too easy to even consider being created by a UFO.

top topics

join