It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible 'Chemtrails' Dundee, Scotland, UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What was the date these photos were taken?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

Clearly not commerical airliners due to flying in formation and around 6 to 7 in a space of 10mins and then doing the criss crossing formation aswell. Must be military or government based. Any thoughts?

You say that commercial flights don't fly in formation and do a criss crossing formation well then how do you explain this....

and we have this....

Claim:
Grid patterns of contrails in the sky are evidence of a systematic spraying operation.

Fact:
The National Airspace System of the United States is orientated in an east-west and north-south grid with aircraft flying at designated 2000 foot increments of elevation. Contrails formed by aircraft may appear to form a grid as the winds disperse the contrails. More contrails are seen in recent years due to the growth in the civil aviation market. The FAA is responsible for the NAS and Air Force aircraft operate under the same rules and procedures as civilian aircraft when using the NAS.

www.theozonehole.com...

Well this should help explain the grid pattern that you are seeing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Is that picture real ?

Plus if chemtrails were real then the above explaination would also explain why they would form grid patterns aswell, but these patterns in my photo's were grids created by flight path and not wind moving them
edit on 3/13/2012 by Drustew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
What was the date these photos were taken?

15th July 2011

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

I have a load of contrail pics but none from that date. I don't think there's anything sinister, it's just a load of air traffic. The sky is like the roads these days. It's not like when I grew up you could play in the street all day and not be bothered by too many cars. Now they're nose to tail. Same up above.

It's annoying when they spread and block out the blue sky though. Something needs done about that. I'd like to make a complaint, but can't get past the chemtrail mob.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join