It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible 'Chemtrails' Dundee, Scotland, UK

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
So ive been here on ATS for a long time now and seen many a pictures indicating possible chemtrails. Yes i would say that am a 'believer' when it comes to the chemtrails conspiracy. I have seen possible 'chemtrails' before in my area which as u see above is Dundee, Scotland, UK. However the most recent images i have taken and the pics down below show a new extreme chemtrail/contrail.

I was heading to work and it was a nice summers day here in scotland and like normal i was looking up at the sky just incase something was there, as u do! Then i see 2 planes flying side by side which straight away takes away the chance of these being commerical airliners due to the closeness of these planes. Then another came, then another and another, all flighting the same flight path and leaving a trail behind them. Then the same planes done a criss cross over there original path creating the X formation that we have all seen before. I must add that these 3 pics all happened in the space of 10mins and that 10mins includes all planes on the main flight path and the criss cross aswell. Have a look and see what u think.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

I bet you'll get some rain in the next day or so.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Now that is quite a lot.

Interesting pictures, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

Nice post and great pictures. Please let us know if you experience any rain or weird weather in the next couple of days. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

Nice post and great pictures. Please let us know if you experience any rain or weird weather in the next couple of days. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Am not so sure about these 'chemtrails/contrails' causing rain but just for your own information yes it been raining very heavyly ALL morning here

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

Contrails often precede a rain bearing front.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

there is no possible about it they are real and have been happening here on the east coast of uk for 2 yr now sorry to tell you, glad you are awake and can see for yourself now and when you accept the better as then you will be able to know what they are doing to the world anyway nice photo

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

Like previously stated, CONtrails form very easily before and after it rains. So all you have here is pictures of contrails.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I completely understand what your saying and yes contrails are formed on certain atmospheric conditions. Guess the main question for yourself and the other here is what were these planes?

Clearly not commerical airliners due to flying in formation and around 6 to 7 in a space of 10mins and then doing the criss crossing formation aswell. Must be military or government based. Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Jesus F*** dude, your getting trailed to S***, thats the most ive ever seen i took a few good pics of lots last week, but ive never seen that many trails, watch them spread and turn that blue sky into a grey haze.... Keep an eye open for people becoming ill, sore throats, runny nose, flu kind of symptoms.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

try looking on a flight-tracker site, you will find that commercial planes do indeed fly over you location , in what seems like formations.

there are air corridors everywhere, roads / highways in the sky for planes , and seen from below it can seem like they are just laying down trails in the same spot.

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You can see them from space, and also the large weather system heading your way:

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d841104a0f13.jpg[/atsimg]

Dundee is just where those contrails are in the upper middle, see close-up

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82a0ccf37b84.jpg[/atsimg]

It's just air traffic between Europe and the US, hitting the cold moist air ahead of a front.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by Vanishr

I can't work out if your post is sarcasm or not but either way it made me giggle, thanks.

As for the OP, stop worrying as everything is normal. "Chemtrails" are not real.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drustew

Am not so sure about these 'chemtrails/contrails' causing rain but just for your own information yes it been raining very heavyly ALL morning here

They do not "Cause" rain, but the atmospheric conditions that are conducive to the production of persistent CONtrails are also the kind of atmospheric condition that is conducive to/precedes rainy weather....

...i.e., the trail is not the CAUSE of the rain, but a RESULT of conditions that will possibly mean future rain.

edit on 7/16/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: speelling

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Its fascinating what people will get paranoid over including atmospheric phenomenon like contrails.

Hey, if people were getting zombified all over the place I'd understand the paranoia but nothings happening and no one is getting affected by these things, where does this all come from?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

That'll be a bit of an understatement

Of course, we knew there was rain coming days before the contrail pics were taken!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Great pictures!! Did you check to see if maybe there is an airshow or flying circus in town? We have them here quite often. Never have been able to find a handout advertising these shows beforehand nor have I ever found the crowds attending them but I'm on the hunt.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Dundee is just where those contrails are in the upper middle, see close-up

It's just air traffic between Europe and the US, hitting the cold moist air ahead of a front.

Yes and that is the perfect opportunity for a weather modification operation. Enhancing rainfall from the incoming weather system, minimising the possibilty of hail damage from the incoming weather system or even redirecting the weather system - Take your pick but don't just assume Contrails. The OP states that he saw two planes flying close together ruling out commercial flights and that the entire mess was created by a group of four planes. This description fits perfectly with a "Supersandwhich' weather modification operation which is a method patented by the King of Thailand despite the fact Weather Modification Inc spent two years in Thailand prior to the patent application teaching this same method. Weather Modification Inc are also aggressively promoting this programme around the world and were the key instigators behind the Queensland Governments decision to drop another programme mid trial and sign a contract for the Kings Weather Modification programme. Strangely enough, a couple of months later the biggest floods to ever hit Queensland happened.

History of the Royal Rainmaking programme-

In this connection, His Majesty gave advice on rainmaking techniques, seeking to extend cloud seeding from the dry season until the rainy season. He suggested that rainmaking operations follow the royal guidelines laid down in 1999 and the Royal Rainmaking Textbook. The cloud-seeding technique Super Sandwich should be applied to prevent adverse effects from hailstorms and damage to people's lives and property. According to the royal advice, rainmaking operations might continue from the day time into the night time as well, if necessary.

History of the Royal Rainmaking programme

And for all those who deny Chemtrails exist or that weather modification methods exists but do not produce a visible contrail-like trail, these video's are for you. In Thailand, this is the Kings biggest achievment and the Chemtrails are celebrated with an annual public holiday.

And here is information relating to the Queensland programme which the Government is now refusing to discuss or release further information. IIncluded is a link to a submission made to the Flood Commision investigating the disaster.

Jay Anderson, who calls himself a “professional geographer” from Sunnybank Hills, says his Freedom of Information requests for several weather modification projects in Queensland have been refused. www.floodcommission.qld.gov.au...

The mystery weather mod company…

....Meanwhile Brisbane-based weather modification company MIPD has removed its contact pages. What have they got to hide?

Were insurance companies ‘in the know’?
Queenslanders, and recently Victorians, who had insurance cover found out that the Insurance companies would not pay up because they called it "not a natural disaster" because they KNEW the govt initiated the disaster. I remember the news media had

aired a lady in Victoria stunned to find her insurance company would not pay up as it was, quote, "not a natural disaster".

This scenario can be confirmed with documents from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission in Washington discussing “events contracts. This can be supplied on request.”

So why all the secrecy?

MIPD is one of at least three weather modification operations working in Queensland. One operation uses technology developed by the King of Thailand. Another, Weather Modification Inc from the US, contracted to the Queensland EPA in 2008.

The other outfit is called Australian Rain Technologies has some sort of mini-HAARP operation or “Atlant technology” that sends radio waves into the atmosphere. www.australianrain.com.au... Australian Rain Corporation is part owned by Rupert Murdoch’s nephew Matt Handbury.

ABC’s Tanya Nolan reported: “It's a technique developed in Russia in the last decade, and it involves sending electrical charges into the atmosphere to make clouds and ultimately rain.”

Link to full article

Submission to Queensland Flood Commission

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Besides the fact that there ARE methods that could supposed seed clouds to make it rain (these have been around for 60 years, are not secret, and their effectiveness is questionable at best)...

...do you have any evidence that the OP's picture has anything to do with cloud seeding or rain-making?

edit on 7/16/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join