It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We ARE Change:Gives You Everything You Need To Know About ELEnin/Nibiru

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am always prepared sir. The actions of anyone coming into a ELEnin or Nibiru thread and criticizing anyone whether its over preparedness or speaking of the possible destruction these events can leave behind is nothing more than a display of fear by those posed against it. If said poster was not in fear of the very idea that their world could change or be obliterated, they would have really no reason to chastise anyone for believing the opposite.

It is simply a condition of fear, a comfort zone being shattered that brings those individuals into these threads, because it certainly is not a case of those posters coming in with concrete evidence against the matter. With all the data dating thousands of years back to present day, I have yet to see ANYONE show any individual here something that would dismiss the occurrence of a ELEnin comet or a dwarf planet named Nibiriu NOT being a significant threat.

How are the days that ELE is aligned with planets in our solar system causing direct-full impacts on Earth with massive quakes to be dismissed as hearsay or propaganda?

I do not even claim to know more than 10% of the people in this forum about this matter, but I do know enough to at least be prepared for the worst. If someone chooses to completely not believe such an event can occur in their lifetime that is their own right, and I support that. But should you choose to belittle me for believing the opposite, then we have issues and a clear lack of mutual respect.
edit on 16-7-2011 by MrKnoxx because: words

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

You think I am chastising you? Not at all. I am simply pointing out how ridiculous and unfounded the Elenin and Nibiru claims are. To characterize that as fear is laughable nonsense. The suggestion of fear seems to be more your position on the issue, certainly not mine. Why be so fearful of something that is not going to happen?

It is simply a condition of fear, a comfort zone being shattered that brings those individuals into these threads, because it certainly is not a case of those posters coming in with concrete evidence against the matter.

I can see that you have chosen to wear blinders and to believe the lies posted on youtube. Elenin is a small object. It shows no observable disc. It's position is as predicted. There has been no measurable change in the orbits of the known planets. Elenin is thus a small object with a small mass. It is on a trajectory that misses the Earth by a wide margin.

With all the data dating thousands of years back to present day, I have yet to see ANYONE show any individual here something that would dismiss the occurrence of a ELEnin comet or a dwarf planet named Nibiriu NOT being a significant threat.

This makes no sense at all. Elenin is on a hyperbolic orbit. It's a 1 time visitor. There is no previous data. Nibiru is a fictional planet created by Sitchin. According to Sitchin it is not a dwarf planet. According to Sitchin it isn't due to arrive for nearly a century. Clearly you are fearful of things that you have not bothered to check up on.

How are the days that ELE is aligned with planets in our solar system causing direct-full impacts on Earth with massive quakes to be dismissed as hearsay or propaganda?

Which crackpot site did you get this from? There were no quakes on the alignments. Check for yourself. Are you actually taking the lies on youtube hook, line and sinker? Yes you did.

But should you choose to belittle me for believing the opposite, then we have issues and a clear lack of mutual respect.

I asked you if you bothered to prepare for previous events. Did you? I suppose the answer is no and you feel like you got caught with pants around your ankles. That's ok. You have plenty of time to prepare for this non-event, which will be like the non-events of 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2011.
edit on 16-7-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I do believe something is coming.
But, not yet.
Elenin, Honda and Levy are the three signs preceeding its arrival.

Sorry, no facts to hand out.
I'm a magician and a historian, not a scientist.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have a question. It is this:

Have you ever been mistaken?

Thank you for your time,

TIWWA

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by MrKnoxx

You think I am chastising you? Not at all. I am simply pointing out how ridiculous and unfounded the Elenin and Nibiru claims are. To characterize that as fear is laughable nonsense. The suggestion of fear seems to be more your position on the issue, certainly not mine. Why be so fearful of something that is not going to happen?

It is simply a condition of fear, a comfort zone being shattered that brings those individuals into these threads, because it certainly is not a case of those posters coming in with concrete evidence against the matter.

I can see that you have chosen to wear blinders and to believe the lies posted on youtube. Elenin is a small object. It shows no observable disc. It's position is as predicted. There has been no measurable change in the orbits of the known planets. Elenin is thus a small object with a small mass. It is on a trajectory that misses the Earth by a wide margin.

With all the data dating thousands of years back to present day, I have yet to see ANYONE show any individual here something that would dismiss the occurrence of a ELEnin comet or a dwarf planet named Nibiriu NOT being a significant threat.

This makes no sense at all. Elenin is on a hyperbolic orbit. It's a 1 time visitor. There is no previous data. Nibiru is a fictional planet created by Sitchin. According to Sitchin it is not a dwarf planet. According to Sitchin it isn't due to arrive for nearly a century. Clearly you are fearful of things that you have not bothered to check up on.

Which crackpot site did you get this from? There were no quakes on the alignments. Check for yourself. Are you actually taking the lies on youtube hook, line and sinker? Yes you did.

But should you choose to belittle me for believing the opposite, then we have issues and a clear lack of mutual respect.

I asked you if you bothered to prepare for previous events. Did you? I suppose the answer is no and you feel like you got caught with pants around your ankles. That's ok. You have plenty of time to prepare for this non-event, which will be like the non-events of 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2011.
edit on 16-7-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

Before I respond to all your claims. Can I ask if you read an ounce of the plethora of information in that article?

And since you are obviously a retired NASA astronomer, I just gave you about 3 dozen links in that article to support such claims of ELE possibly being more than meets the eye, POSSIBLY, was the keyword. Where is yours sir? Where is your basis coming from other then, again fear ?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I found all the information to be rather well put together and there's a lot of obvious "coincidences" listed. I would list some, but I read the page last night and now strangely enough theres an internal server error preventing me from doing so...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
OP, you don't need to defend yourself for simply posting a link to an interesting article.

Most are intelligent enough to know that SOMETHING is changing in our world - and we are looking to find possible answers as our own government agencies at times appear to be NOT that publicly interested in providing answers to 1) what strange things appear to he flying around the skies for the past SIXTY years 2) what is causing the big increase in earthquakes, tornadoes, droughts and volcano activity 3) what is causing the changes in the weather on the other planets in our solar system 4) what is causing the quickening of the pole wander. etc. Etc etc.

So, after providing NASA and other science agencies with BILLIONS of our tax layers dollars, and the answers to the above questions STILL not answered, we are having to come together as a community to try our best to discover some possible causes.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What were the dates where Elenin had alignments with Earth?
2nd line

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Anyone else having issues getting www.wearechange.org to work?

I have been trying for a couple hours now.

500 - Internal Server Error

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Yeah very interesting the entire site is down. I found the following dates since Mr NASA above needed some information.

2007 april 1: elenin, earth, mars, 8.1 solomon island

2007 aug 15: elenin, earth, venus 8.9 peru

2008 may 12 elenin earth and neptune 7.9 china

2009 sep 29: elenin earth 8.1 samoa

2010 feb 18: elenin earth venus 6.9 china, russa and korea

2010 feb 26 elenin earth sun 7.0 japan

2010 feb 27 elenin earth sun and full moon 8.8 chile

2010 march 4 & 5: elenin earth mercury triggers several earthquakes 6.6 chile, 6.3 indonesia 6.3 taiwan

2010 march 8 elenin earth mercury 6.1 turkey

2010 may 5-14 several alignments: elenin earth neptune 7.2 indonesia, 6.6 indonesia 6.2 chile 5.2 algeria

2010 june 12-15: elenin, mars earth 7.5 nicobar islands

2010 july 23 elenin venus earth 7.6 moro gulf (one day before this hundreds of penguins wash up on Brazilian coast)

2010 aug 4 elenin mercury earth 7.0 papua new guinea

2010 september 3: elenin, earth, mercury sun: 6.5 alaska, 7.0 new zealand.

2010 sep 29 : elenin earth mercury 7.2 coast of papua

2010 oct 25 elenin earth jupiter 7.7 kepulauan mentawai region

2010 nov 3: elenin earth jupiter 6.1 indonesia

2010 nov 10 elenin earth uranus 6.5 india

2010 nov 30 elenin, earth, uranus 6.8 japan

2010 dec 2 elenin earth uranus papa NG 6.6

2011 feb 11 elenin earth jupiter 6.6 chile

2011 feb 22 elenin jupiter earth 7.1 new zealand

march 9-10 elenin earth mercury alignment triggers the yingjang, yunnan china earthquake on march 8 one day before alignment of dead fish swamp the harbor area of redondo beach california

2011 march 11 elenin, earth sun 9.0 japan

2011 april 7 elenin earth venus 7.1 japan

2011 july 7: elenin, sun, saturn, mercury 7.6 new Zealand

These are from one of the articles inside the story. You can check the dates of course here. JPL Small-Body Database Browser

So as you can see, nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes...the link won't work through this site but I did pull it up by search on title from a different URL. And, I also, want to commend the OP for finding a piece that strings a lot of pieces together because that's what I do: pick up the bits and pieces and try to make sense of them because there is no truthstream.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrKnoxx
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Yeah very interesting the entire site is down. I found the following dates since Mr NASA above needed some information.

2007 april 1: elenin, earth, mars, 8.1 solomon island

2007 aug 15: elenin, earth, venus 8.9 peru

2008 may 12 elenin earth and neptune 7.9 china

2009 sep 29: elenin earth 8.1 samoa

2010 feb 18: elenin earth venus 6.9 china, russa and korea

2010 feb 26 elenin earth sun 7.0 japan

2010 feb 27 elenin earth sun and full moon 8.8 chile

2010 march 4 & 5: elenin earth mercury triggers several earthquakes 6.6 chile, 6.3 indonesia 6.3 taiwan

2010 march 8 elenin earth mercury 6.1 turkey

2010 may 5-14 several alignments: elenin earth neptune 7.2 indonesia, 6.6 indonesia 6.2 chile 5.2 algeria

2010 june 12-15: elenin, mars earth 7.5 nicobar islands

2010 july 23 elenin venus earth 7.6 moro gulf (one day before this hundreds of penguins wash up on Brazilian coast)

2010 aug 4 elenin mercury earth 7.0 papua new guinea

2010 september 3: elenin, earth, mercury sun: 6.5 alaska, 7.0 new zealand.

2010 sep 29 : elenin earth mercury 7.2 coast of papua

2010 oct 25 elenin earth jupiter 7.7 kepulauan mentawai region

2010 nov 3: elenin earth jupiter 6.1 indonesia

2010 nov 10 elenin earth uranus 6.5 india

2010 nov 30 elenin, earth, uranus 6.8 japan

2010 dec 2 elenin earth uranus papa NG 6.6

2011 feb 11 elenin earth jupiter 6.6 chile

2011 feb 22 elenin jupiter earth 7.1 new zealand

march 9-10 elenin earth mercury alignment triggers the yingjang, yunnan china earthquake on march 8 one day before alignment of dead fish swamp the harbor area of redondo beach california

2011 march 11 elenin, earth sun 9.0 japan

2011 april 7 elenin earth venus 7.1 japan

2011 july 7: elenin, sun, saturn, mercury 7.6 new Zealand

These are from one of the articles inside the story. You can check the dates of course here. JPL Small-Body Database Browser

So as you can see, nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the dates. Now, Stereologist, please feel free to debunk these as according to you these dates are wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Yes...the link won't work through this site but I did pull it up by search on title from a different URL. And, I also, want to commend the OP for finding a piece that strings a lot of pieces together because that's what I do: pick up the bits and pieces and try to make sense of them because there is no truthstream.

Thank you. I am simply just passing along the information. I am however tired of this being treated as a conspiracy or propaganda. There's too much data to support ELE as a "wimp" in NASAs own words.

NASA releasing TWO videos in one month last month on safety and preparation for a colossal disaster for their own employees families, coinciding with the last manned mission this month. If they did not want to create a conspiracy, they sure as hell are doing a great job at failing.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

Is The WEARECHANGE Link In Ireland Include The Same Article?:
Does "Comet ELEnin" pose a disaster threat to Ireland and the World?

This Link Is Currently Functioning.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
reply to post by MrKnoxx

Is The WEARECHANGE Link In Ireland Include The Same Article?:
Does "Comet ELEnin" pose a disaster threat to Ireland and the World?

This Link Is Currently Functioning.

That is indeed the same article. U.S. version must of crashed from traffic.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

all the proof you need

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So Stereo, I gave you a link with dozens and dozens of information to back up my claims. I also gave you a link to the JPL for you to look at the alignments with the dates of Earthquakes on Earth, and you can Google every single one if you choose. My guess is you were the kid that takes his ball and goes home.

I'm not going to personally attack you in the manner you did, I will smile and continue to throw data in your face that you can not defend nor back up your own uninformed claims.

I was taught at a young age to not speak on matters I did not know about, the fact I even made this thread today is because I have done my homework for months, I never believed in NIbiriu until about 6 months ago and I certainly did not believe this Comet at first was anything more than what you think it is. But, I did the most ridiculous thing ever and did my own research and came to my own conclusions. Hopefully, when Anderson Cooper tells you that ELE is more dangerous than perceived, you will come to your senses.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm really wondering, are people (and this includes the OP) REALLY getting a deep secret kick out of believing the world is coming to an end? I mean, do you people not question your own sanity at entertaining such conspiracies?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
I'm really wondering, are people (and this includes the OP) REALLY getting a deep secret kick out of believing the world is coming to an end? I mean, do you people not question your own sanity at entertaining such conspiracies?

I lost track at how many dates directly show ELE aligning with our planet and causing Earthquakes, but yeah its nothing more than a conspiracy. I have stated many times in this thread, I have a family and in no way shape or form do I WANT this to happen, that is ridiculous. The point I have tried to hammer home to the massive wall that is some posters here is to simply be PREPARED. Nothing more. NASA has taught their employees and families in the last month how to best prepare for a disaster on EARTH, yet they have not even told you to save batteries or bottled water? IF and that is the word you need to focus on so I will say it one more time, IF something happens, and the patters continue to show it could, why would you not in the very least be prepared, rather then wait till CNN tells you to get a flashlight?

But I would not listen to me either, the TV is a much better source on this stuff.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Surprise! Yet another thread linking to a web-page that plagiarizes all the claims that have been thoroughly debunked countless times on all the other "Elenin" threads. The strategy here seems to be to flood ATS with the same laundry list of talking points until the rational people get tired of repeating themselves and give up out of exhaustion. If this thread is still here in the morning I'll simply post links to all the previous posts on previous threads that address every single one of the talking points raised in this latest fear mongering thread. (In the meantime, if anyone here finds the OP to contain startling new "information," I suggest they go to "Search ATS" and enter the word "Elenin!")

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join