It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you see as the SHTF worst case scenario? What do you envision?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think disease will be the downfall of humans, outbreaks of deadly viruses in four/five different parts of the world, aid being diverted, re-diverted, hijacked, fought over, destroyed, pandemics washing over each other, mutating rapidly, therefore medical teams unable to keep up with it all, eventually citystates forming to protect themselves, after fifty years when the virus dies out, commerce will start up again, and it will be back to the same old same old.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

we are in the fist stage: global war on terror. Then it will be the financial down fall, after that big Earth Quake in Ca, then comes the plague H1N1? Swine flue? Martial law will fallow this, the mid east will be in turmoil more so than now; Israel/ Iran war. Syria /Turkey war. US Pakistan war with India involvement so to will the far East, China, North Korea Vs.Japan /Taiwan.
Russia will have their own civil unrest Mexico and South America will be in the same old same old drug war just more violent, Canada will not go unscathed, drought and warm weather will case massive financial damage, forest fires crop failures, the land down under, it too will have its own troubles, they just started, fires, heat, and bugs.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Doesn't matter what the scenario or trigger event is, the outcome will be very similar whether it's financial collapse, or a zombie uprising....whether localized or global:

First, there will be a shortage of fuel.

Then, there will be buyouts of supplies. (Food, Water, Canned Goods, Weapons, Ammo, Camping Gear)

Then, there will be disruptions of services (Emergency, Power, Water, Police, Phone) (mostly as many of these folks bug out or hunker down with their own families and loved ones).

Right on the heels of this, rioting and looting in cities and population centers, as everyone scrounges for resources. Even ridiculous items will be looted at this stage. At this point, there are little to no police, but perhaps the National Guard or other Armed Forces, depending on the severity of the event.

Then, organization. Some will be survivors, others will become more like gangs. Survivors will band together for defense, Gangs will organize to increase their resources.

Eventually, folks will consume the resources in cities and branch out to more rural areas. By that time, most rural folks are likely already somewhat banded together.

Barring some kind of permanent event, eventually, the governments will get things back under control, and society back to a more normal setting, but the steps above are what I see as the most likely scenario, regardless of the triggering event.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monstertako
reply to post by summer5

I envision pretty much all of the OP taking place. The only exception is that I would replace 'aliens' with 'a single, government enforced world wide religion'. By the way, all of those disasters are mentioned in the Book of Revelations, and from my point of view, nearly all of the end time technologies and warning signs are in place.
The only thing I see that has yet to be fulfilled is when Obomber taunts the American people one too many times, and we finally bite back, he'll declare martial law and impose himself as a new Caesar of sorts. I mean, he's impeachable on so many fronts; citizenship, illegal wars, giving the finger to congress and being the UN's lapdog, etc., that it makes you wonder why he is so untouchable. He's a stone's throw away from being the Anti-Christ.

If the American people start to riot, or if we have a big enough national disaster, you'll see our POTUS taking off his mask and showing us his true face. Or, maybe I'm wrong, and it'll be his successor, Perry. Either way, I'd say we're doomed in Biblical proportions.

I was looking over old topics and while reading though the replies I had to read it twice. Funny how you mentioned "taking off his mask"....you got the mask part correct but little did you know we'd ALL be putting one ON.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

" How do you picture the scenario when the SHTF?..., what do you see happening "

A Lot of Dead Commies in Body Bags with a Few Patriots Mixed in , then Sanity Returns Along with Our Taken for Granted Freedoms .

America , Home of the Free and the Brave .............

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Nibiru appears... world goes to sh!t as people panic! Prophecies get fulfilled etc etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
THE OP of this thread was resurrected back from 2011. I think back then we were expecting SHTF ....little did we know 9 years later some of the replies were pretty darn close. It just took a while longer to get here.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowalker
Its will come from microbes the way it always does. And we all failed. The global supply chain will crumble, then the national food supply chain will crumble due to everyone being ill. People will make the first week and panic the second. All out anarchy. All forms of command and control crippled. If they do get roadblocks set up, those will fall apart as the people who man them become ill too. Portions of the criminal element who have immune antibodies will attack and destroy weakened targets to steal arms and food.They will recruit others who are immune to do as they please. The best we could hope for will be the immune are evolved, good people and rebuild.

I think this happened already. 1918. And a hundred years later give or take a decade it happens again. And a hundred years from then.......

NASA seems to think we are gonna get lit up sometime between now and Feb of 2013. They might be right.

WOW! Did you help set this pandemic up?? You wrote the script 9 years before it happened. AMAZING prediction!!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Is their a glimmer of light on the horizon that any of this is turning around. No because first you have to admit their are problems to sort out. We are still in denial and will be for a very long time. Then all of a sudden we will be in a marshal law situation. The economy is great the share market is reaching new highs. When the only job in town is either being a Cop or a robber you will then have to decide.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Quod est Ipsa Cogitatio Exasperans Post ibi Imperator . Sed Bene potuit cerner

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
2020 has gone so far out in left field I can't even speculate on next SHTF event. Anything is possible...man-made or natural.

If tv, msm, movies, social media hysteria did Not exist would you even be here?
It does not matter what the next event may entail only that chance favors the prepared mind. Human history is quite an enigma. We know so little, and much of what we think we know seems to be highly questionable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join