It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody help me? I can't find what I am looking for.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am trying to research known shipwrecks in the Florida Keys, and I can't seem to find a website that has any detailed information about all of the know wrecks in that area.

I just keep running across websites that have information about the treasure and artifacts found but not the ships. Does anybody know of any good websites that could help me out?

If so thanks! I really appreciate it. If not well I will just have to keep looking!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

Your best bet would be google. I seen some things there that helped me in the past and should help you as well. Try and be specific though as it will sometimes lead you to something totally different. Hope you have luck in what your looking for.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme
I am trying to research known shipwrecks in the Florida Keys, and I can't seem to find a website that has any detailed information about all of the know wrecks in that area.

I just keep running across websites that have information about the treasure and artifacts found but not the ships. Does anybody know of any good websites that could help me out?

If so thanks! I really appreciate it. If not well I will just have to keep looking!

Here is a website that should help you...and I hope it does. Scroll down the page ...some good information.

www.aquaexplorers.com...
edit on 16-7-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I've found this one specifically on shipwrecks near the Florida Keys.
Florida Keys Shipwrecks

And this one on ALL known shipwrecks listed by country of origin. Seems each ship name is a link to more information about the ship. Thought I'd add it, sense it's likely to have even more detailed information than the first one

List of Known Shipwrecks

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I found this... hope it helps.

www.aquaexplorers.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

Your best bet would be google. I seen some things there that helped me in the past and should help you as well. Try and be specific though as it will sometimes lead you to something totally different. Hope you have luck in what your looking for.

I have tried google! I'm still looking. I am trying to be as specific as I can and still not finding what I need. Thank you for wishing me luck!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Great minds think alike

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thank you all so much for the links! I will look through them all now and see if they have what I am looking for! If you guys just googled that and found them in a second I am going to be so mad lol! I have been looking for a while!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by caladonea

Great minds think alike

Peace, NRE.

Yes they do!.....I think that website will definitely help!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Thank you all so much for the links! I will look through them all now and see if they have what I am looking for! If you guys just googled that and found them in a second I am going to be so mad lol! I have been looking for a while!

Your welcome!...Please let us all know .....if any of our info helped you..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I want to thank you all again for taking the time to post the links. But I didn't find the wreck I was looking for in any of them. Are those really the only ones known or am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I want to thank you all again for taking the time to post the links. But I didn't find the wreck I was looking for in any of them. Are those really the only ones known or am I missing something?

Exactly what wreck are you looking for? Please give more specific details......thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Exactly what wreck are you looking for? Please give more specific details......thanks.

Well I was searching around on google earth and came across a shipwreck. I am trying to find out what it is. So far no luck.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Well I was searching around on google earth and came across a shipwreck. I am trying to find out what it is. So far no luck.

What are the details of this particular shipwreck?

When did it happen?
Where; did it happen?
How did it happen?
What kind of ship was it?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

What are the details of this particular shipwreck?

When did it happen?
Where; did it happen?
How did it happen?
What kind of ship was it?

Still trying to figure all that out actually. I think I may have found which one it is but I'm still reading.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well I found something on it but it still doesn't have any information about it. Still cool though.

www.panoramio.com...

new topics

top topics

join