It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Gun Control into Second Gear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wasnt sure really which forum to put this into... Move if needed please mods

Pretty crazy stuff, although for most it wont be too shocking I guess... isnt this part of Agenda 21?

Links provided from the youtube video below...

Diplomats need to go back to capitals, refine their positions and come back in 2012 with a clear commitment to make the treaty effective. In particular, in order to put a spotlight on the dark world of arms trade, ensuring that States open their books on all their arms transfers will be crucial."

www.huffingtonpost.com... e-treaty_b_900208.html

Americans’ right to keep and bear arms exists whether or not it is “recognized” by some UN committee. The right enshrined in the Second Amendment predates our own Constitution, and does not need an international stamp of approval.

The ATT will, at the very least, require gun owner registration and microstamping of ammunition. And it will define manufacturing so broadly that any gun owner who adds so much as a scope or changes a stock on a firearm would be required to obtain a manufacturing license. It would also likely include a ban on many semi-automatic firearms (i.e., the Clinton gun ban) and demand the mandatory destruction of surplus ammo and confiscated firearms.

www.ammoland.com... or-gun-control-treaty-continues/

So wow... Very tight restrictions on guns/ammo... What happened to SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I know Thomas Jefferson was advocating citizens be armed at all times... I sure as hell believe it to this day... permits and licenses just get in the way of our rights IMO... this will be even worse than that

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I will gladly give them my surplus ammo. I just hope they are ready to catch it traveling at speeds right around 3100 fps.
Seriously when will these guys give it a rest? Do they really want to see what will happen if they attempt to collect our firearms? I can tell you right now that the collectors will be in short supply in no time flat!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Agreed, that is if anyone even has the balls to even attempt to collect our firearms and ammo.

They'd be easy to spot, too. Just look for the guys with permanent piss-stains in their pants.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

I feel the same way... but I worry about the rest of america anymore... the rest of the 90% zombies walking around would probably go right along with it, with a good story or incentive, like free gas(o right they already did that) or free food(again, already been done...)...

I dont have much faith in the sheeple of america...

top topics

join