It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres only one way out of this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Those that had the money a long time ago forced two world wars upon us where millions of great men sacrificed their lives. Trouble is these wars were thought off the back of the dollar or whatever currency menas you get you corn. Trouble is that this system will always punish the majority in favour of the minotity I believe that the only way we can get out of this mess brought upon us by the financial institutions is to unite world wide, disregard what the establishment tells us and act as one to bring this world back to its people and make sure that the great amongst us live again just like the ones in the great war and the second world war. This current generation has been fooled into thinking this is as good as it gets but in honesty it is only as good as it gets for those few of this planet who have exployed the rest. Lets take it back as it doesnt have to be this way.I hope the human race continues to expell the production of evil and we take this world back. There are many greats of which we can emulate just as much as their is the bad but it is our decision to choose the right side. We have all been given this gift of life lets make it count instead of standing by.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It looks like a 75% reduction in government spending combined with a 50% reduction in the annual budget spending from two trillion in revenue you would then have a 1 trillion dollar budget to spend on services and interest compared to the now almost 4 trillion....and that would still take 10-15 years to erase the debt 100%, we would pay down about 1 trillion per year, so if we wait it'll be far worse down the line, just simple math, it would be hard to raise taxes on money that can hide and move, yet even with increases it would still take many years, these numbers expect little to no gdp growth... a lost decade, a different way of living. I think if we stretch it out further the pain will last longer, better to just accept the reduction for a mere decade, we lived for hundreds of years without these services, i think we can handle a decade, sure it would suck, but we would be far better off than anything offered by the political parties, they just don't want to lose the power and prestige associated with unlimited spending and unlimited currency, they all need to grow up. The corporations could all get together and work on paying it down as well, but they seem more obsessed with vaccinating the poor of the world or protecting their tax breaks and sitting on their profits, by cutting government you cut corporate welfare and public services, people will probably riot whether the spending maybe cut or not, either everyone grows up and accepts less in ss checks less in war for corporations, less in everything or we go into a TOTAL collapse, at least with my plan we still have a trillion dollar government despite all the cuts, if we cannot live within those means then we probably don't deserve a free society anyways.

new topics

join