It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What college is everyone representing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Attended several centers for higher learning, enough years behind me to have earned a doctorates but don't even have a lousy associates. No time for football. Sport of choice, politics.

One day I'll get the degree. Three classes from Criminal Justice, three from Asc. in Avionics. a freakin' lifetime from computer science (dropping that. Too darned old to understand it. Came close to resorting to pot smoking while going through MCSE classes!).

Other sport is NASCAR, but that doesn't seem to be on any college campuses!

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
AF1 He will punish your team!! His first year here he drove about 14 players fromthe team and still took us from a 3-14 season to a Bowl game in his first season. But then again you ARE in the BIG 10, football is a bit tougher in your conference than in ours (C-USA football blows). I think he can do it though.
He did get us ranked in the top 25 for the first time in like 20 years.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am a freshman at Northern Illinois University. I know illguy from back home. You lucky bastards at Michigan State. That was where i wanted to go ever since i visited in eight grade. Nothin like watchin a hockey game there and then strollin across campus and over the ceder river. Damn it i wanna transfer there now. Alright boys show the illini whats up next year, Izzo's army winnin it all.

[Edited on 3-4-2003 by Tropes21]

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Final year philosophy student Yale university.
Freshman at skull & balls society

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oracle University, Saint Petersburg College......

whoo-hoo..!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join