It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What college is everyone representing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This might seem like a really stupid post cause of all the crazy # goin on around here lately, but i was just wondering what colleges alot of u are from. I am definately representing my Michigan State Spartans (elite 8 baby).

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i went to South Dakota State University. our women just won the division 2 basket ball title this weekend. go jackrabbits.

AF1

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Whoa another Spartan!!!!!

You currently going to school right now? I'm a freshman at campus.

Go Green Go white!!

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
we could have a big 10 rivalry deal goin on here

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm probably the only McNeese State guy here...

AF1

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Starting to look that way illguy. I'm already looking forward to football season starting again, we actually got a new coach that might be able to do some damage (to other schools that is, we don't need any more damage.)

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
Starting to look that way illguy. I'm already looking forward to football season starting again, we actually got a new coach that might be able to do some damage (to other schools that is, we don't need any more damage.)

YOU STOLE MY COACH DURING OUR FREAKING BOWL GAME THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! VERY NICE!!
John L. Smith
BTW I am representing the University of Louisville (graduate school)

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm a graduate of Newcastle College, attended Gateshead College, teach at both Gateshead & Northumberland Colleges and hope to attend North Tyneside College for my MA - does that count?

Please don't ask me about football, I hate soccer - gawd, I miss America!

Deep

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
WITC
Wisconsin Indian Technical College
Based out of Rice Lake, Wisconsin. (Yes, the cheese state)

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
not a bad selection of schools. AF1 I am finishing up my sophomore year...did you go to the riots in cedar village after the games? Big 10 rivalries are always exciting. MSU should be awesome next year in bball...we are only losing 2 seniors.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I went to both EKU and MSU.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
yup, we're also bringing in more than we're losing for next year in basketball. like i mentioned in the NCAA tourney thread, charlie villanueva is committed to attend, although after he tore it up with Lebron in those all-star games i'm afraid he might go straight to the NBA and be a lottery pick.

you guys got shannon brown too, dee's hs teammate. let me tell you, he is gonna be your best player next year. he is amazing. we were gonna get him too, but we had no scholarships and he was waiting and then just decided to accept MSU's scholarship offer only a week before we opened up a scholarship. it's gonna hurt every time we have to face him.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yeah I heard about all of that, I dont think your boy will go to the NBA, there dont need to be anymore marcus taylor incidents.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
yeah seriously. if they had Marcus Taylor this year, they would've probably been in the final four right now

AF1

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yep, I definetly checked out Cedar Village after the game. Nothing quite like getting shot at with tear gas on a Sunday night. Saw a few flipped cars to, but I didn't join in with those festivities, I already have enough problems and didn't need to get arrested.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
HaHa I hear ya on not wanting to be arrested, but everyone should be required to at least check out the madness! Its quite an experience to say the least...

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have to say (since my last post was a bit... ummm angry) I am not sore about John L leaving Louisville for Mich St, he had been there for about 5 years and it was time to move on for him. I'm just teeed off at the fact that his departure was released (noone knows by who) on ESPN during the first quarter of our bowl game. To me, that was just wrong. The quarterback got a cell phone call on the sideline from a friend watching it on TV and word spread quick.

I wish John L and Mich State all the best. He really can turn a program around quick.
ummmmm... GO SPARTANS......

ok that was a bit forced but good luck.

AF1

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I remember hearing about that observer. You should have heard the people up here, they were ready to rip off Mason's (the athletics director) head off cuz we didn't have a coach. I hope he can turn our team around, and I've only heard good things about him. I saw our team practicing the other day, and it didn't look like he was going easy on them.

Osobad, I have to totally agree about it being an experience. It was one of the best weekends I've had here so far. Campus was great, it was so nice compared to how dead it usually has been the last few months. God damn cold.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I went to Rutgers University in NJ about 13 years ago, man that sounds old.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join