It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl w/ Dragon Tattoo Reality - Man Brutally Killed Left With Sign Branding Him A Rapist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just found this on Narco Blog:
Narc o Blog: Man Brutally Killed Left With Sign Branding Him a Rapist ( WARNING EXPLICIT PHOTO)

The remains of a man who was brutally butchered were abandoned in the colony of Tres de Mayo, located in the municipality of Emiliano Zapata, Morelos .Witnesses said that unidentified men threw the human remains on the sidewalk next to Emiliano Zapata Avenue.

The victim had been dismembered and skinned. It is interpreted as an act of vengeance when the face is skinned as this victim was. They also left a black plastic bag containing skin and blood. Alongside the human remains authorities report that there was as message identifying the victim as a criminal.

The text read: ” This is What Happened to Me for Being a Thief and A Rapist. “

The human remains were taken to the amphitheater, where the victim so far has failed to be identified

Narc o Blog: Man Brutally Killed Left With Sign Branding Him a Rapist ( WARNING EXPLICIT PHOTO)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
And he won't be, if the Justice system won't take care of it. The people will, that's the way it goes. Obviously the person was failed by the Justice system and they took care of him.
I don't know about you but that seems mafia related.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I don't think it's the mafia. I think it's people realizing they are going to have to come together and take care of their own. Our systems are failing us, and/or turning on us. Eventually, we'll all get the message.

LOL I'm sure crime rates will plummet when criminals realize entire communities are forming lynch mobs again.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That's pretty harsh.........
They surely made an example of his you-know-what.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic
I don't think it's the mafia. I think it's people realizing they are going to have to come together and take care of their own. Our systems are failing us, and/or turning on us. Eventually, we'll all get the message.

LOL I'm sure crime rates will plummet when criminals realize entire communities are forming lynch mobs again.

Amen, I love me a good lynch mob! It'll give me something to watch

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Just remember, thats how we ended up with this Freddy Krueger business.....

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I guess if your a thief and a rapist you bring bad things upon yourself.

I really would like to find more info regarding this incident and whether this was done by a vengeful group or inspired by Lisbeth.

It also is not the first attempt at making this point:
Man: Attackers tattooed 'RAPEST' on forehead

May 05, 2011 5:21 AM

TIM TALLEY Associated Press

DEL CITY, Okla. — Two men and two women are accused of pinning down a man who has learning disabilities, tattooing the word "RAPEST" on his forehead and shocking his genitals with a stun gun before beating him unconscious with a baseball bat, police said Wednesday.

The accused told police they attacked Stetson Johnson, 18, because he tried to have sex with one of them, according to a police spokesman. Detectives found no evidence to support their claims, he said.

Man: Attackers tattooed 'RAPEST' on forehead

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

I know, I don't have to join in now do I! Besides once you get a lynch mob going all you need to do is grab a "Hypervodka" as Jack Harkness says and just chill. Nothing you can do about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Reminds me of something. For the past year I was going to a tiny american school in southern france in a town in the middle of no where. The town was a few hundred people(Villesèque des Corbières), miles away from a gas station much less a city. Anyway, apparently a man in town was bragging about how he use to touch kids. The man was beatin senseless by some of the guys in town and all the old ladies said they would shoot him if they ever walked down their street again. He left and didnt come back. Now that is justice. I have literally NEVER seen a police officer in that town and I lived there for awhile, but still it was the most civilized place I've lived because it was a community.
edit on 15-7-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
In the old days, justice was swift and brutal.

If you raped someone and got caught the local people got together and put an end to your evil ways.

The modern justice system seems to drag things out for a long time and many people don't think that justice is actually being done any more.

Sadly, I think that there will be more local justice in the future.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I absolutely approve of this. Theft I can sometimes understand, murder I can understand once in a while, too. (Note "understand", not "condone") But there is no situation in which rape is anything less than a crime deserving of death. Obviously, the problem you have with vigilantes (as these people seemed to have been) is that you can't really prove your innocence if you are falsely accused, can you?

Originally posted by Wildbob77
In the old days, justice was swift and brutal.

If you raped someone and got caught the local people got together and put an end to your evil ways.

Or if, you know, someone accused you of rape and you happened to be the one black guy in town...

edit on 15-7-2011 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Get rid of the courts. This is what we need. Heads on top of lances surrounding the town walls. The justice system may not be perfect, but was "wild-west" justice the better of the two? No human has ever had a feeling of vendetta. No human has ever made a mistake as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Whipfather

I agree completely.

I wish we lived in a world that I wouldn't have to feel this way but a rape victim almost never recovers.

Add to that the rapist of a child and I would ---CENSORED--

Innocence lost is a cruel punishment that must never go unpunished.

join