It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Fast and Furious: Designed to Promote Gun Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by hangedman13

And how are they legislating the sales of guns now in relation to this?

Is there new information that they've passed since I've been away?

On Monday July 11th The Obama admin, The DOJ and ATF proposed new rules mandating new reporting on anyone who attempted to buy more than on long arm (rifle) above .22 cal or with a detachable box magazine...
that proposed law was struck down in committee... basically they said there were not going to fund this project... that happened on Wednesday...

so yeah there was a lot of stuff happening this week in reguards to "legislating the sales of guns"
edit on 16-7-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

BATFE does not need legislation to restrict firearm sales. They do so by issuing "findings"

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Why don't you read the news before you spew your nonsense...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

On Monday July 11th The Obama admin, The DOJ and ATF proposed new rules mandating new reporting on anyone who attempted to buy more than on long arm (rifle) above .22 cal or with a detachable box magazine...
that proposed law was struck down in committee... basically they said there were not going to fund this project... that happened on Wednesday...

so yeah there was a lot of stuff happening this week in reguards to "legislating the sales of guns"
edit on 16-7-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

This was all done during this scandal. Just imagine what really would have happened...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I couldn't believe my newspaper yesterday. There was a one or two paragraph article about 2 inches long on the back pages that you wouldn't even notice unless you read the paper from cover to cover.

Not only have two agents been killed with weapons we supplied to the cartels, there has already been admissions by ATF agents that they were ordered to "stand down" by brass in order to let the guns go. Holder has already lied about his knowledge of the operation, and evidence is mounting that this was a false flag operation against the American public to impose new gun laws. I mean, it's all there.....there's no question of a conspiracy here. This is a scandal that trumps most other government scandals.

WTF?

I'm writing a letter to my editor today. They almost always print my letters, but I bet they won't print this one.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You know, the silence by the media can be taken as nothing more than an attempt to protect Obama from possible impeachment and/or an effort to keep his 2012 campaign from suffering. I think this is a clear indication of who is supposed to acquire a seat in the Oval Office in this next presidential campaign; otherwise, they probably wouldn't be so secretive.

But it's absurd if you think about it, because the Republicans now have all the ammo they need to destroy Obama's campaign efforts. If this scandal doesn't reach the entire population now, it certainly will by the time his opponents in 2012 are finished with him. This is outrageous.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
You know, the silence by the media can be taken as nothing more than an attempt to protect Obama from possible impeachment and/or an effort to keep his 2012 campaign from suffering. I think this is a clear indication of who is supposed to acquire a seat in the Oval Office in this next presidential campaign; otherwise, they probably wouldn't be so secretive.

But it's absurd if you think about it, because the Republicans now have all the ammo they need to destroy Obama's campaign efforts. If this scandal doesn't reach the entire population now, it certainly will by the time his opponents in 2012 are finished with him. This is outrageous.

Never going to happen.

Obama is the poster boy for TPTB and the handmaiden of the Bildebergs. He's nothing more than a modern day Step N' Fetchit for them and will remain in power for as long as they find him useful.

He will win again in 2012 and look for a push to repeal the 22nd Amendment about 18 months into his second term. Coincidentally the architects of the financial collapse of the US, Rep. Barney Frank and Sen. Harry Reid have been pushing for the repeal and have introduced it several times during Obama's tenure.

Both have been strong supporters of gun control and also support the UN's mission to curtail private ownership of small arms.

Architects of the financial collapse want unarmed peasants instead of armed citizens... go figure.

edit on 17-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join