It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gray Aleins Scare Us. Why is that?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

I don't find the tall ones creepy, but the little kid sized ones are a bit freaky, but then little kids are kinda creepy to begin with (the Shining anyone). I could understand the existence of fear about them though. It's the cold emotionless face, they seem ALMOST human only their noses are just two wholes and their mouths are often lipless slits, along with the cold black eyes it makes sense they would be creepy to some.

Another aspect might be what they are claimed to do to you. The whole waking in the middle of the night and helplessly being stolen from your home to have probes and painful experiments done doesn't sound like fun especially with cold emotionless alien faces that you can't connect with staring at you.

I was personally afraid of being abducted by aliens as a kid, one two many late night episodes of X-Files I imagine but by the time I got into my teens I was hoping to get abducted just to get taken off this rock or at least to know we weren't alone in the Universe.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
aliens "scare" us because we as a majority have not received a well needed truth so we can,only imagine the worst. I for one belive in the aa theory, our government has kept this under wraps for possibl centuries. The reason could be anything from "greys rule the economy" to "greys are raising us likw a crop of corn for their reptilian overlords" none the lesswe can only speculate.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
aliens "scare" us because we as a majority have not received a well needed truth so we can,only imagine the worst. I for one belive in the aa theory, our government has kept this under wraps for possibl centuries. The reason could be anything from "greys rule the economy" to "greys are raising us likw a crop of corn for their reptilian overlords" none the lesswe can only speculate.
edit on 15-7-2011 by otie1 because: Double post srry

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

To me what is really scarey is that some of the (so-called Grey Aliens) ...I have heard and read ......(and this was several years ago)....that some of the Grey's are really humans in Alien suits and makeup....(they look real)....and they drug and abduct other humans...and experiment on them....and the humans think that it was aliens...when it was really humans disguised as aliens.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
First off, i before e except after c.

I think grays give off a hostile aura simply because of the way they look. The eyes themselves just creep me out. Imagine waking up to that leaning over you...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
they scare us because they are so unlike us mentally that it repels you instantly

the greys have either a chemical method of controlling us (pheremones) or some sort of hypnosis that bypasses conscientious

in other words scaring us is part of their intention,I have encountered nonhuman entities(not greys) and they are creepy and disgusting even when they look pretty, there is something about them that can't be explained that repels you.

without these control techniques you would never let one within a jillion miles of you because of this innate response

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

Don't ya love grammar police...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens

Originally posted by iksose7

Don't ya love grammar police...

Haha, usually i wouldnt be 'that guy'. But i had to correct that one just because this is a conspiracy website and everyone should be able to spell 'Alien'. Especially when you put your thread in the Alien/UFO zone

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
i mean why are we so afraid of them?

Simple...

...the Church taught us to fear Trolls and Demons. All the religious art shows nasty small critters tormenting humans

...UFOlogists bring us stories of abductions, mutilations, anal probings, medical experiments and things like the Dulce base were they eat us or worse

...Hollywood makes out like the whole Universe is out to get us (until Star Trek and Starwars) but look at the majority of Alien videos... scary critters who are out to eat us or wipe us out

You need to see this one...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It's those pesky psychic vampires again.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Phermones and ultra low frequency noise.

Seriously without these chemical weapons you'd look at them and go 'heres some payback for all the humans you probed bitch!'.

I'm having a major crash course in all this but what I found out is simply they are A) allergic to us, B) control us through chemicals and sounds and C) the probe is actually a paralysis tool. Allegedly uses mass light to overwhelm the central nervous system and shut down the brains capacity to make memories.

well theres my $0.02

anyway

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

To me what is really scarey is that some of the (so-called Grey Aliens) ...I have heard and read ......(and this was several years ago)....that some of the Grey's are really humans in Alien suits and makeup....(they look real)....and they drug and abduct other humans...and experiment on them....and the humans think that it was aliens...when it was really humans disguised as aliens.

Yeah this is one aspect of it that really really bothers me - the humans present at the table or in the room.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
And I was still not abducted by them. WHERE ARE THEEEEEEY
D:.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

We fear the unknown. If it is war, car accidents, walking around at night whatever it may be the more someone experiences it the less they fear it each time compared to someone that has no experience with it what so ever. that's just how we work.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
becuase the goverment can not stop them from visiting to us and doing what they want so they have drip feed us the image so we do not get freaked out when it does become fact (we are not alone)?

<< 1   >>

join