It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gray Aleins Scare Us. Why is that?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i mean why are we so afraid of them? Is it the fear of the unknown, something that is strange and out of our ordinary lives? Is it because of their of their skinny long fingers and little gray buts lol, or those big almond shaped black eyes with no white on them?

this video scared me #less. walken's face is priceless, he is like wtf am i looking at?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-7-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
because they probe anuses without permission

your video es no bueno
edit on 7/15/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

OPS VIDEO

just try'n to help

but really guy
a thread based off the movie "Communion"

then its definitely fear of the Anal Probe....
Christopher Walken agrees ....always
edit on 7/15/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Fear of the unknown..

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Who's afraid of them?
They are so small I think I could take on about a hundred of them by myself.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yes... it's their grey butts that scare me...

I certainly think it's the unknown. If I did see an alien, I'd be wondering and afraid to know why it was contacting me.

Their eyes certainly don't help, either.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Who's afraid of them?

that's allot of probing

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They emit this weird cold energy that lets you sense theres some bizarre intention behind those huge beady eyes.

Humans have strong animal instincts and can recognize dangerous intent in other creatures if they listen to their gut instincts.

Or yes, it could be the probing.
edit on 15-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
i mean why are we so afraid of them?

We?? no.
Our?? no
Us?? no

Speak for yourself.

link   
Im scared of their appearance but if one was stood in front of me, I would no longer be scared I would just have so many questions just ask him/her haha!

link   
Yeah ....but spiders are small and they scare the pants off me

Gray Aliens don't scare me , they can move quickly and allegedly play with your mind .... but my Ex Mrs could do that and she wasn't in the least bit scary ... well maybe a bit

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i'll eat the little grey beings then spit them out into a pot and feed it to obama and his administration for breakfest and call it cosmic cuzine art !

The little grey punks hide behind there techy weapons and phasers and teleport quntum flux capasitators !

without them they are just walking jellyfish

edit on 15-7-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
maybe your scared of then picollo but im not. not my anus.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender

Originally posted by newcovenant

Who's afraid of them?

that's allot of probing

I am free all weekend. Plenty of time.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
imo i think it's the eyes. i've read about BEK's and normally people who encounter these black eyed kids always talk about the completely black eyes and a sense of danger and fear. and yes the video is based on whitley striebers abduction case, it may be a video but it's disturbing to imagine this can happen to you at anytime.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
They were engineered to scare us. Looking back at the first popular conception of aliens, they were pretty laughable. But over time, they got a more serious, scarier character so people will take them more seriously. The changes the alien image went through is similar to the inception of a character's development in a comic book, or video game.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm a bit wary of a technologically advanced species that hide themselves away and abduct people. The same goes for any other ET race. They are obviously studying us, learning about us. For what? If they're anything like us humans then i think we have a lot to fear. Maybe an invasion in the future. Take over our resources just like some nations on Earth do.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is a subject I discussed at length with a colleague of mine not long ago.

Our discussion hinged on the features used on the monsters, demons, and other creatures in horror films that, without fail, make the entity more frightening to humans.

Part of the fear stems from the unknown, and the scariest creatures tend to be at least partly humanoid. Our discussion also turned to human instincts developed through evolution.

We couldn't help but wonder why we, as humans, seem to be hard-wired to be afraid of long fingers, spindly appendages, solid black or red eyes, pale skin, pointed or non existent ears, high pitched shrieks, and a hunched over walk. If you think about it, many horror movie directors have the same features in their monsters, regardless the origin of the creature. We fear fangs and claws for obvious reasons, as well as snake-like or spider-like features, but no known animal has the traits we see in so many horror movie antagonists.

It makes one wonder if there's something in our distant past that we evolved to fear...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Decision

That could explain why I fear Sarah Palin so much.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Fearful is the wrong word.

The thought of a little grey naked alien, with his 'organ' swinging in the breeze, is actually quite disturbing though...

I'd probably throw him a towel

edit on 15-7-2011 by WhatAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
i mean why are we so afraid of them? Is it the fear of the unknown, something that is strange and out of our ordinary lives? Is it because of their of their skinny long fingers and little gray buts lol, or those big almond shaped black eyes with no white on them?

this video scared me #less. walken's face is priceless, he is like wtf am i looking at?

I'm not really scared of them but if a little guy that skinny is going to attack you then he's probably got some crazy weaponry to use on you, he's obviously not gonna just punch you in the face with his scrawny little fist. So I think the fear comes from the idea that they're warriors that are physically inferior but technologically superior with weapons we would have no idea how to retaliate against.

So the fear is based on the prediction that they would have the means to make us helpless to fight back. Most people's biggest fear isn't being killed or hurt, it's not being able to do anything to stop it. That scares us more than anything. Also why the paranormal is so scary, not idea how to fight back.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join