It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Thread of Mine: is anyone really surprised about the Murdoch "scandal"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hey i'm new here, well i've been reading for a while but this is my first thread. Anyways, Im sure that you are all aware the Rupert Murdoch hacking/bribery/etc. scandal, and I was just curious if anyone here was actually surprised about this. I consider myself awake and I understand that its a big deal they got caught and I think its about time someone did. I just dont get why everyones so shocked about it. I suspect a certain amount of underhanded dealings from all forms of the MSM, as I'm sure many of those on ATS do. Anyways i just thought i'd ask your opinions on the matter. Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hayou89

Hi hayou89, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.
Please add any thoughts or opinions to one of the many threads on this topic.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

New members can not make New Threads in the regular forums until they attain 20 posts. The only forum that a new member can start a thread in is here the introductions forum. This forum is for new member to say hello or what ever they like about them selves, it is not a forum for topical subjects sorry.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Twenty well thought out replies are not hard to achieve,(not one liners) some members do it with their intro thread, or alternatively they visit to the Off-Topic Discussions forums. That's the large Blue Tab on the Recent Posts page.

Take your time, if you have any questions you can either ask them in an intro thread, I'm sure someone will reply. Or just message me, or any staff member anytime.

Once you have achieved 20 posts you will then be able to start new threads, and also send & receive PM's to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, and, more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use Please Read

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

join