It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Triangles -Have You See One?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I saw one enormous triangle fly directly over my head in 2006 at night while on the 29 Palms Marine Corps base in Ca. It was the size of a football field, completely silent, see through, and it had wisps of clouds mixed into the cloak, although it was a clear night so that simply made it more visible to me. It flew at approximately 5000 ft about my head and was about the size of a stadium. It simply buzzed the training range at about 2:30 am (I was on post hence why I was up.) There was also no artificial lighting on the range and the stars were very bright and crystal sharp. As the triangle passed directly over my head, I could see the stars through it, however they were wavy, as if looking through water. It also appeared to be coasting in a straight line at approximately 80 miles per hour. In short, it looked like an enormous glass triangle flying through the sky with a LCD vido of night time clouds playing on it.

After years of reasearch I only found two refrences on the internet where these "see-thru" triangles are mentioned. Then in 2009 I was speaking with an Afghan contractor on the base discussing the mertis of film making. At the mention of documentary films,he said he had a few friends in Afghanistan who were making a film on the appearance of large invisible triangles flying over certain regions of their city.

Yes there are many many photos videos and stories about the large black triangles, with or without lights and or orbs surrounding these vessels and often becoming the light on the bottom of the triangle, as if they were one in the same.

I am looking for anyone with knowledge of this phenomenon, if you have read about it or have seen them yourself.

My personal theory: They are the same as the black triangles, just with an invisibility cloak turned on. Or perhaps they are mildy out of phase of the visible light spectrum, or maybe even partially out of synch with our dimensional.

For those of you who might imply that it is some sort of "secret" U.S. or other foreign powers top of the line aircraft, forget it. The capabilities of what I saw defy all known science. I am sharing my setory so that others may take this bit of information and compile it into a more complete picture so we can figure out what is really happening on our planet.
edit on 7/15/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

I'm sorry, I have never been able to catch glimpse of an invisible anything, mostly on account of them being invisible...

As for the triangles, I personally believe I've seen a few, but the skeptic in me says they were perfectly explainable aircraft, that I was just wishing was alien.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

INVISIBLE TRIANGLES -HAVE YOU SEE ONE?!,

No, because that would make them visible.

Perhaps translucent would be more apt? Either way, no I have not seen one nor head of them before this post. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

For those of you who might imply that it is some sort of "secret" U.S. or other foreign powers top of the line aircraft, forget it. The capabilities of what I saw defy all known science. I am sharing my setory so that others may take this bit of information and compile it into a more complete picture so we can figure out what is really happening on our planet.

You hit the nail on the head there,all "known science",research inro anti gravity and electrogravitic propulsion is well documented,yet not in the mainstream public domain,to me they are very much an earthly product.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Are they Invisible Triangle ships or just "Noss" Satellites.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Not an opaque triangle, but I've seen a rectangle one: ATS Post and here ATS Post

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I have read numerous accounts of these 'invisible' triangles. People always describe them they way you have, they can see the stars through them but it looks like through water or glass. To me, it sounds like some of the tech we've been working on as far as the 'cloaking' part of it. Have you heard of the tanks that are 'invisible' by using cameras and displays to project the image of the environment onto the exterior of the vehicle making it somewhat invisible? I have read that it looks kind of like what you describe. What you see is not quite right compared to the actual background, but close. Sort of out of phase.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am not sure if this adds or subtracts from the conversation...but a few years ago my (then) wife and I went out into the countryside to watch a meteor shower. We brought a blanket and were laying out in a farmer's field watching what turned out to be a largely underwhelming display of "shooting stars".

It was a perfectly still and cloudless night.

At one point we noticed that some stars, roughly above our heads, started to wink out...and then reappear..in kind of a moving sequence. We watched this, and soon it became clear that a very large - and completely silent - triangular object was making its way, somewhat leisurely, across the sky. It was travelling in a very straight line, with no lights or any other indications.

We could only "see" it because as it passed it blocked light from the stars between it and us.

I have not seen anything like this before or since...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have seen many many invisible triangles.

Unfortunately i have no proof of this, i tried recording them, but since they were invisible, there was nothing to see.

vvv

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by judgiebegoode

Back in early 2002 while working security in downtown Charlotte on a cloudy grey day me and two other people were talking and i just happen to look up. I saw a huge triangle in the clouds and then the two other people looked up and saw the same thing. This thing was big real big and it formed a prefect triangle in the clouds. We watched it move like it went up and left to move into the clouds more and finally it moved out of sight. Forgive me and my spelling and grammar its been a long night.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have witnessed two. Both instances I was alone on my patio star gazing and couldn't believe it. The first one I saw was pretty big, however the second one was smaller and had a glowing flashing light around it. I know I know sounds strange, but in fact true. I did a google search after I saw them and found a few stories about these invisible or see thru triangles. There are some interesting things going on in our world! I have kept these stories to myself.

Just to add: the first one I saw was sort of boomerang shaped and was extremely low right over my head. I live in a small Midwest town in the USA. Both triangles were completely silent. This occurred within the last few months. My gut is saying military.
edit on 15-7-2011 by skindoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Back in the late 90's while anchored on Fl. bay side of Key Largo I got up to do what every sailing man does, whizz over the stern at 3:30 in the morning. It was a very dark night, no moon. As looked to the east I saw a white wedge which reminded me of white geese, but then I discounted this and watched for a time as it neared the city.

Then it came over the town or island as it is a narrow one, it dawned on me that this was one very large craft. The bottom was as you described, looking like the sky above it, but one flaw with the cloaking, the side. The only reason I saw the side was the intense city light the streamed to the south, reflecting weakly off this part. The depth of the vessel was at least thirty or more feet and slightly rounded, being a dull gray in color.

I am a pilot and have built a few planes as well, knowing full well stall speeds. This object was going no more than 25 to 30 knots, almost hovering. I had time to wake my wife and had her bring the binoculars up and we took turns watching the craft. I surmise it to be triangle by extending the angle I could see as all the rest was invisible, even with binoculars and it was only about 1200 feet in altitude, very close and making no sound. I am still unsure if it just absorbed the light or showed a picture on the belly of what was above it, like an array of tv screens.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

first see- through triangle i witnessed was in the mid 90's. quite a splendid sight to see clouds scrolling across the hull and staggering round the edges. i felt no ill-will when scanned, only a mild discomfort similar to a sustained small electric shock. it's flightpath was within industrial/military/nuclear airspace.
it would be interesting if there was a connection to a specific type of task this/these craft undertake. i speculate on this but here goes, it was mentioned possible sightings in iraq. with the dispersing of DU dust during the use of such weapons, could it be that this type of craft monitor radioactivity be it used munitions to reactor emissions?
btw op i laughed my *** off when i first clocked it.
f

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by judgiebegoode

Many people have seen them. I've seen all operating U.S. aircraft and as I observed this see through truagular craft, I was not "wishing it was alien" i was trying my best to fit it into a human frame of refrence...alsas I could not do it, the triagular peg does not fit into the square hole!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Looks mre like 3 orbs flying in formation than a triangle, just a guess

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lizziejayne

Lizzie, tha nk you so much for the reply! I've read your sighting about the rectangle UFO. I have heard of these too, except they were black/visible instead of transparent. It is my belief that the craft you saw, and the triangles are from the exact smae species, on the same mission, however it just a different model of craft. I say this for several reasons:

1) The visible triangles and visible rectangles share all of the exact same properties excet for their shape. They hover, are silent, very large, and may or may not have lights inside/on them.

2) The WAY people see them is always the same, moving slowly or hovering in place, low, massive virtually always at night.

3) And most important, I saw MY triangle over a U.S. Marine Corps Base, you saw YOUR rectangle over a RAF Base, and my Afghan associate says that his partners are seeing them over the Combat zone in Afghanistan. My theory is that these are observation craft from their world closely studying the military tactics of the our planets major nations as well as keeping a constant watch on all of our war zones. I wouldn't be surprised at all if, "Know thy enemy..." is a one of their military objectives as well, it's logical enough to be a universal principal.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

You saw the same type of ship in it's more standard form, uncloaked. Notice how yours behaved exaclty as mine did as well as other reported accounts. Also, yours was not over a military installation. As Lilly reported seeing a cloaked one over the RAF base in the UK and mine was over the Marine Corps Base in California, and there are reports of cloaked triangles over combat zones in Afghanistan, I am makingb the assumption that they take extra precautions and engage their cloaks when directly observing human world military operations for their own safety. I have no doubts that if they were brazen enough to blatently invade our airspace they receive a battery of Howitzer 105mm shells up their figurative tail pipe in a heartbeat.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Are you trying to be funny or have you really seen them? The reason I used the word invisible is because that is the creatures intent, to BE invisible to us. That doesn't mean they are 100% unnoticable. Anyway, if you ahve seen these craft, with their cloaks engaged, where were you? Middle of nowhere? A City? Militay installation? Ocean? Foreign nation? How did they manuver in the sky? etc..? Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Yesss Fakedirt! They do hide in clouds. Not just triagles, but also orbs and saucers! If we want to find these invaders that the first and easiest place for us to look is in the clouds. For christ sakes (if they even have christ on their planet)...the one I saw had night time clouds embedded into it! But they were fluid and moving as well, like a projection or video screen...but much more high tech. However, these aliens prove themselves to simply be more technologically advanced than us but not smarter....it was a CLEAR nigth when I saw their ship and they were too stupid to disable their fake clouds in their cloak projection...they are underestimating us big time...which will be their downfall.

HUMANS RULE THE GALAXY

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

i am still unsure as to who operate these big birds. could be off-worlders or human tech.
whatever their origin, i was impressed with the cloaking albeit the subtle edge anomalies
that gave it away.
you state they forgot to turn off their cloud cloaking on a clear night. wtf! that sounds human to me.

several years earlier about 2 miles from the location the triangle was observed, i was with four mates.
we spotted an object doing aerobatics in and out of a cloud system. we mostly giggled except for one
dude who panicked and refused to even look in that direction. to this day he refuses to accept what
went on that day. it goes to show not everyone is receptive to this area even when it's in ones face.

back to topic, i am still leaning towards these craft tracking environmental considerations as stated
earlier. there may be a link with radioactive discharges and storage facilities. other than this consideration
i cannot think of any other tasks under their remit. another possibility which comes to mind is off-worlders
exploring and collecting data maybe with a touch of tourism thrown in.
btw totally silent as it glided over my head with a velocity equivalent to a slow walk

f

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join