It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can now see Nibiru apparently

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I saw this a little while ago come through on twitter and thought i would share for those that are interested in Nibiru

I am not a professional photographer therefore can not be sure about this lens flare people are talking about. i have done extensive research on planet X and do believe it? is real but on the same hand can understand peoples scepticism

I interviewed former Air Force Captain Robert Salas back in 2005 before we created Project Camelot. Back then, I was just starting out conducting interviews for a documentary I planned to make. As it happened, shortly after this interview I met Bill Ryan and we became involved in the journey that became Project Camelot and for the past 4 years I have not had the time to go back and revisit various projects that were filmed and never edited. Each new Camelot interview came fast and furious and we could barely keep up with the work. I wish, at this time, to formally apologize to Robert Salas for the delay in getting this interview out to the public where it belongs.

Please visit the following link for video footage and rest of article Source for article and video

Imo i thought the video was pretty cool, no idea what it is though.

edit on 15/7/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
Imo i thought the video was pretty cool, no idea what it is though.

It is lense flare, as stated in the comments.

remember, any UFO/Nibiru/bigfootetc Youtube video with music added is just a fake

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ok.

Admittedly, I look at the sun alot.
I take a few pictures of it a week.
Mainly because of all this talk of an "object".
I don't remember anytime in my life where Iooked up as much.

I've never seen anything other than a big, bright Sun.
And believe me, if there was anything out of the ordinary, I'd get excited!

No other planets, stars, or objects around it.
This is during the day, usually or whenever there is a slight fog.

So until I see it with my own eyes, I don't believe anything is visible.

And when I do find a picture worth posting and making a big deal of...

I will.

Until then, I remain skeptical.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Then we should expect flood of pictures and videos all over the internet and media in few days.

Sorry but i don't believe it :/

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I remember the last time you were able to view it and it was heading our way in 2005 and that one didn't arrive either.

These photos that everyone is posting with the black dot in the sun is just the digital camera protecting the sensor. If an object is way too bright for the sensor so the engineers designed it for a black dot too appear where the sensor is picking up the light that is too bright. On older models of digital cameras, when pointed at the sun, it would appear as a huge dark line, hence the engineers designing it to show as black dot so it doesn't take up half the screen.

So it's not another planet! it's just the camera! Seriously people think about it and investigate properly

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
Then we should expect flood of pictures and videos all over the internet and media in few days.

Sorry but i don't believe it :/

That is what I say. If and when this does happen then and only then will I believe it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Nibiru is traveling toward us interdimensionally. You won't be able to see it until they open a planet size portal, and come through it just on the other side of our moon. And all of our scientists and politicians will go into shock.

Seriously, I would think if Niburu existed, there would be at least one rogue amateur astronomer out there who could take a picture or video of it, and upload it to youtube. Even if no one believed it (and they probably wouldn't), surely the quality would be better than what we've seen thus far.

edit on 7/15/2011 by Klassified because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I love how you added the word "apparently" to the thread title. Like a subtle disclaimer announcing that this observation was made by somebody else and thus you can't be held responsible for any scientifically inaccurate information found within the topic.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I can't wait for this date/(s) to come and go. However, the doomsayers will just choose another one, and begin their cries of doom yet again. It must be the human condition to live in fear. There is no use in fearing that which one cannot control. I have been resuscitated once in my life, and can tell you, I no longer fear death. The end is always near for any of us. So.....meh about this Niburu crap.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Lens flare,sundogs and the blackdot happens when the sensor on the digital camera is overloaded we have thousands of amateur astronomers worldwide, many of whom have equipment that observatories would have used just a few years ago they don't seem to find Nibiru, Yet some idiot on YouTube with a camcorder is believed what a joke!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"I remember my first beer"
___________Steve Martin.

top topics

join