It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will die, get over it - roni's rant of the day!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hang on to your knick knacks guys tis is gonna be a bumpy ride!!!

predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont get me wrong im not debunking all of em but OH MY GOD!!!!! why is it that one gets posted on ats about some obscure end of the world, the sky is falling type of BS and alot of people get the panties in a twist and holler ' we r dooooommmeeeeeeeeddddddddddd'

*composes herself*

ok heres the deal:

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE! that is a fact, nothing you can do about it unless you have discovered the fountain of youth or some other obscure i will live forever kinda rubbish, deal with it.

THE WORLD ONE DAY WILL END - fact! - no denying it, it will happen the earth cant sustain itself forever, i mean afterall look at the skies at all the dying stars etc that once were planets/soler systems/galaxies. It will happen. however the likely hood of it happening in the next while or even our lifetime, is slim to none.

THERE ARE BIG ASSED ASTEROIDS/COMETS OR WHATEVER ELSE OUT THERE THAT CAN HIT THE EARTH - again fact. but lets be honest here, what the hell you gonna do about it? fly up into the sky and kick them away? its gonna happen like it or not. stop worrying and live your life, go to work, get into debt be with your friends and family. No point in panicking about something you cannot control.

ok does that clear those issues up for you? good

As for crackpot , fear mongering losers who predict such doomsday scenarios i have 3 words for you - GET A LIFE. If you fear the world ending and you dying so much go eat a banana and live under a rock.

Dont get me wrong there are people out there who have genuine predictions in whatever form they take for them, but people like the latest Charlestons give the rest of them a very bad name indeed.

At the end of the day dont let the doom and gloom get you down, as i said before, you WILL die, the earth WILL destroy itself one day etc but at the end of the day if you lets these fears rule your life, you will have no life, so stop and take a stroll through the park and smell the roses for a while and relish in the beauty of nature, everything lives and dies its the cycle of life.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia go eat a banana

That is all.

edit on 15-7-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

The reason people do prediction threads, is for one purpose only: STARS AND FLAGS.

They seem to thrive on spreading this drivel, and others eat it like chocolate cake, or bacon, or whatever you like.

But your rant makes sense.

vvv

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Whoa....
I just had a Deja vu about a dream in which i was writing a prediction thread and it came to me as a flash of enlightenment that Nostradamus died from a serious bout of Galactic Flatulencitis of Light.

sorry ..

made sense to while i was having the OBE.

or was it the gin.........

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

TUP!!!
How's Antarctica and the penguin take over? :p

Ron lol nice rant!!

Prediction threads make me laugh. I believe in predictions to an extent but I don't believe they'll end up on ATS lol

Like VVV said they do it for attention

Say hi to chat for me

top topics

join