It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy volcano activity right now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Rsoe has four current emergencies posted, all are volcanos.........
hisz.rsoe.hu...
Two are in Iceland, one in Vanautu and one in Indonesia. While volcano activity is not unusual, four at once is a little strange. Just a heads up, there is no conspiracy and Nibiru has not been spotted.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Volcanoes in the month of 7;
=
Major events in the month of 10 (oddly, Elenin* yeah you know what I mean without me saying it...)

Edgar Cayce would warn us to watch the Western US in the next 3 months.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You have not seen anything yet ! The major volcanoes around the world will erupt around the same day and earthquakes shall rumble through the world. Be prepared and go to a very high mountain.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
Be prepared and go to a very high mountain.

Although hopefully not one that was actually a dormant volcano I'd hope.

Really is a strange one, don't think I've heard of something like that but who knows with nature. Funny thing about the planet and space, you get your armchair experts telling you there's nothing to worry about, it's normal but then us humans are thrown a curveball to show just how unpredictable life is.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
what if the very high mauntain is a valcano too and whats nibiru
edit on 14-7-2011 by obzerver because: monkey sounds

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
what if the very high mauntain is a valcano too and whats nibiru
edit on 14-7-2011 by obzerver because: monkey sounds

Look for non volcanic mountain in central and eastern canada. It has been said that it is better to be prepared than to wish you had taken the advice.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
hisz.rsoe.hu...
Two are in Iceland, one in Vanautu and one in Indonesia. While volcano activity is not unusual, four at once is a little strange. Just a heads up, there is no conspiracy and Nibiru has not been spotted.

You're a liar!! Nibiru is causing ALL OF IT!! This morning, my tea stayed hot for 42 minutes!!!!! NIBIRU I TELL YOU

NIBIRU!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is a dormant Volcano near Byron Bay in Australia where I sometimes reside, there has been some murmurings that something may be about to happen in Australia in relation to volcanic activity...i hope not, but its possible .

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Keep your eye peel for any change .

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I guess you are referring to mt. warning on australia's most easterly area. the sun hits that mount (4000ft.) before anywhere else. i live on the rim of its large caldera. (about 60 miles across)
so far so good.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You have not seen anything yet ! The major volcanoes around the world will erupt around the same day and earthquakes shall rumble through the world. Be prepared and go to a very high mountain.

If this was true why and the hell would you want to survive? I would want front row seats!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

If this was true why and the hell would you want to survive? I would want front row seats!

Ah, taking the easy way out i see. In theory.
I dare say that all of our survival insticts are in perfect working
order and will kick in nicely, if and WHEN the need arises.
Then i bet i won't see your donkey for grass, if it can be helped.
I also bet that you won't see mine.

This is an across the board, orchestrated, contrived collapse
of society and stability as we know it.
Make no mistake. Most of it is down to the (mis)deeds of men. .
I will caution to keep a keen eye out for faked imagery and news-stories.
TV and media fakery is a large part of their arsenal.
Along with FEAR.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What makes you think they are emergency's? And there are far more than that erupting at any given time, even right now there are way more than that erupting.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have heard reports of an unusual amount of pets going missing in L.A. They say that animals can sense things.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What about the Blue Lake, Mt Gambier, South East - South Australia?

That's a dormant volcano whose last eruption occurred around 4300 years ago.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousAdonis
I have heard reports of an unusual amount of pets going missing in L.A. They say that animals can sense things.

It's been studied and they couldn't find any link so as of this point I'd say it's a myth. However our science may just not have detected the link yet.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

hisz.rsoe.hu...

You're a liar!! Nibiru is causing ALL OF IT!! This morning, my tea stayed hot for 42 minutes!!!!! NIBIRU I TELL YOU

NIBIRU!!!

Incorrect, sir!

Everyone knows that HAARP is responsible for all that the ignorant do not understand!

From blaming demons in the middle ages to HAARP in the age of information...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

I asked about that area in the Quake watch thread, well actually I asked if anyone knows about off the SW coast of Australia but noone answered. I have been doing some research on antipodal mapping, that is not the most popular idea in the world, so that is probably why

So, thanks for letting me know

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

hisz.rsoe.hu...

NIBIRU!!!

What's that, 42 minutes you say? Balderdash!!!!
You know the rules, post the video or it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriciusCaesar

Please explain further.

Not much more to add.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join