It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Caucasians In The West Aborted Their Own Race Into The Abyss?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi folks of all creeds and race.
This thread is not about superiority of race or any other such nonsense.

Just a terribly valid question (sadly).

According to this link below
www.johnstonsarchive.net...

Australia for example has legally murdered appprox 1 in 4 babys in the womb... for t least the last few decades.

If we do the math , and approximate that say 30,000 abortions have been carried out under the law each year,we can conservatively say since 1980 approx 930,000 Australians are not with us, due to abortion.

If say 300,000 of them executed in the womb had of lived and had an average of 2 children , then there would be approx 1,5 million extra Aussie born human beings in Australia, the majority of them caucasian.

So what? the sociopaths may shout.

Well Australia is now attracting hundreds of thousands of Chinese, Indian, Sri Lankan humans, every decade...they have a very higher fertility rate,and are living in the space that perhaps those 1.5 million poor souls could have occupied, had they not been thrown into incinerators or preserved for medical research , or sold to Manufacturing companies.

If we similarly analyze the data pertaining to the US and Europe , is it any wonder, the Chinese have the world at their mercy due to sheer weight of numbers?

Its all fact not fiction, any science fiction writer in the 30's would have not dared to imagine a society that killed its own on such mass genocidal scale?

Sadly , we may in the future have all those millions of aborted legally murdered souls , haunting us as transmigrated souls into the Ruling Chinese Empire?

Yes that would be poetic.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Abortions have been on going for centuries.

I have spent over 60 years trying to not be a bigot or racist.

It sickens me everytime somebody brings up the race card.

www.feminist.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Sorry if your comprehension skills are not able to read what was written, Iam not a racist because Iam concerned that the Chinese are outnumbering western caucasians at such an alarming rate.

Iam concerned about my culture ,my history and traditions.

Abortion on such a mass Hitleresque scale has not been going on for centuries, so lets not hide behind that one folks.

The numbers do not lie, and Iam not a racist or a bigot, but iam also not a traitor to the dead who died for the west in brutal horrific wars FOR centuries.

Their desendants(the ones who lived long enough to have kids
are being phased out, that is the point.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Racism is a word made up by TPTB as part of the old divide and conquer strategy. If you look in a dictionary from before 1948 you won't even find the word. It was coined by Rockefeller. It describes what used to be called nationalism and was always considered a good thing. In the old days, if you were, say, Roman, and you saw an Asian looking dude, you would do well to be afraid of him and try to kill him in fact, because he was probably part of the barbarian hordes there to slay YOU. If you were black and saw a white man, you would do well to kill him or run for it cause he was there to enslave you. If you were an Aztec and you saw a few white men, you would have done well to kill them on sight. Of course, they welcomed them with open arms instead. How'd that work out for them again?

Strong nationalism would prevent the NWO from implementing their one world govt plan. Much better to induce the sheeple to move to other continents, and mingle the races together, but not together, just causing friction, and more divisiveness and squabbling so the nations will then willingly go into the World Govt to solve their "problems".

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Canada Abortion Statistics.

Canada Abortion Rates 2nd Link

More than three million unborn babies have died from abortion in Canada since 1969, when abortion was first decriminalized.

This is actually insane. To me it seems like a mass genocide

Well Australia is now attracting hundreds of thousands of Chinese, Indian, Sri Lankan humans, every decade...they have a very higher fertility rate,and are living in the space that perhaps those 1.5 million poor souls could have occupied, had they not been thrown into incinerators or preserved for medical research , or sold to Manufacturing companies

Well yes this is true.

Whites are obviously one of the minorities when you look at the world as a whole.

If immigration and Whites obsession With Abortion (Murder) Keeps up then we'll eventually see whites become merged with the other Races and they will be no more Whites.

This is probably eventually inevitable considering how much a minority Whites are.

Although i think people who hail from North-Africa and Middle-Eastern Area can also be Classified as Caucasian.

And of Course the Russians.

So if we include the Middle-East Europe U.S Australia Canada Russians Etc I think that's a lot of Caucasian People...

Idk though.

Time will tell.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out in a few hundred years.
edit on 14-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Another abortion thread, but with a twist!

However you want to spin the abortion "phenomena" - it has very little to do with the reasons behind the obviously dwindling culture in the West. There are billions of people on the planet, the ones that are currently ALIVE are barely able to sustain themselves and their culture.

Your argument is that Quantity rules over Quality?

The quality of life for the Majority of U.S is not being damaged by abortions. In fact, it is irresponsible to birth a child if two parents are hardly capable of sustaining their own lives - do you disagree?

Meh. Unless you've got a great theory about "human souls" being locked into Earth and not reincarnating on other planets in far off galaxies/alternate universes, then the argument that Caucasian souls are being offered to China is a bit ridiculous. But hey, that could just be me.

Western culture depends on the individual family, and is subject to change through generations. My grandparent's culture was to milk cows, shoot deer, and go to war. Given the day and age we live in, my culture is clearly much different to his.

So if you are talking about a culture based on magazines and media, then yes, sadly, because women have the right to make CHOICES is definitely decreasing the amount of brainwashed people.
edit on 14-7-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Canada Abortion Statistics.

Canada Abortion Rates 2nd Link

More than three million unborn babies have died from abortion in Canada since 1969, when abortion was first decriminalized.

This is actually insane. To me it seems like a mass genocide

Agree it is totally insane , but in the stalin ,Hitler mould...totally sane ...if you get the menaing.

Their are many who will rant and almost choke with passionate belief, that mass abortion is a liberated and noble method of expressing freedom of choice, a bit like how many view mass slaughter of cattle until they go and see an abbatoir from the beginning to the end.

Whilst people exist who say its ok to kill millions upon millions of humans who are defenceles and silent in th e womb...the terror will continue, until we have no babies left to kill?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Strong nationalism would prevent the NWO from implementing their one world govt plan.

Strong nationalism, in the context of NWO, is exactly what we don't want. Love your country, but also love Earth. Nationalism literally is nothing more than Pride over one's country versus another. Nationalism is why the Public allows hundreds upon thousands of people throughout Earth to die of murder and starvation.

If you want to talk about genocide, how about we focus on the ones breathing air? Africa, anyone?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Australia was once invaded by caucasians, introducing a new culture to that world, and now the country is being invaded by asians, and the culture will probably change much over the next few decades. Wow. What goes around comes around, eh?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Strong nationalism would prevent the NWO from implementing their one world govt plan.

Strong nationalism, in the context of NWO, is exactly what we don't want. Love your country, but also love Earth. Nationalism literally is nothing more than Pride over one's country versus another. Nationalism is why the Public allows hundreds upon thousands of people throughout Earth to die of murder and starvation.

If you want to talk about genocide, how about we focus on the ones breathing air? Africa, anyone?

Maybe you are only suffering through the first phase of truth.....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

To see the sun for just one day, to feel the caress of the loving breeze on my body, to see my mother smile into my eyes, for just one day.

Who the hell are we to say some are better off dead and never born?....we are not God.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I am not a confider in God/Religion

But i believe in the sentimentality of your statement.

Peace be with you and Transcend and Ascend.

I Understand that this is huge moral Issue many will disagree on the issue.

Everyone will take sides.

But when it comes to abortion i don't condone the murder of our fellow humans.

Many will argue But what about all the animals we eat.(That is for a different thread)

But Animals are killed for a purpose to consume eat. Etc.

Babies are killed for humans own Conceited Selfishness and that is true.

Better to live any life than to be massacred and never experience anything.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by dizziedame

Sorry if your comprehension skills are not able to read what was written, Iam not a racist because Iam concerned that the Chinese are outnumbering western caucasians at such an alarming rate.

Iam concerned about my culture ,my history and traditions.

Abortion on such a mass Hitleresque scale has not been going on for centuries, so lets not hide behind that one folks.

The numbers do not lie, and Iam not a racist or a bigot, but iam also not a traitor to the dead who died for the west in brutal horrific wars FOR centuries.

Their desendants(the ones who lived long enough to have kids
are being phased out, that is the point.

I am deeply sorry if you think I thought you are a racist or a bigot.

And I do have problems seeing my race having babies with other races.

You can bet your bottom dollor I am a racist and not afraid to admit it.
I am proud to be a white woman.
But in the interest of humanity I have been trying to love and accept all races.

That does not mean I hate or dislike other races.

You could not be any prouder than I of the men and women who gave their lives to protect their people.

My family fled Berlin, Germany in the early 1500's and setteled in England until the 1700's then traved to the USA and created the state of Georgia about 10 miles from my home.
My home is built on land that was a land grant from the king of England.

All the males in my family have served in the military in every war since that time.
How dare you consider me a tratior.

You are not correct about when abortions began.
I will allow you to strut and stew then I will give you several refferences.

By the way I am for the rights of every woman to have an abortion if she so desires.

On the other side of the coin I also believe abortion is a terrible thing to do.
A very confusing subject if I may say so.

Proud to be white.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I think you have many brothers and sisters in this world, but sadly your expressed view is sneered and sniped at by the rabid supporters of Mass Abortion...its like the unborn have no legal rights so lets kill as many of them as we can.
If that sounds over the top to the timid...then revisit the suppied link and do the maths.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
First of all one of the biggest problems with this thread is saying whiteness is a culture. It clearly is not. Many different cultures are defined as white because of appearance. Therefore I would say that if a family in itself has a strong culture and value system it will be passed on to further generations. Many minorities carry on cultural traditions in societies where the majority culture is something else. So whatever the case the culture will most likely be carried on.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
it's much worse and is a worldwide issue directly linked to suicide specially among young females, I recommend a study on the antiChrist and mystery babylon who sits on many waters

Michael White, writing for the Twentieth Century Atlas, has compiled an intriguing list of body counts, attributable to the worst known acts of war, and other human atrocities, dating back to the fall of Rome. I will venture to briefly list them here by count and century:

55 million, Second World War (20C); 40 million, under Mao Zedong (20C); 40 million, Mongol Conquests(13C); 36 million, An Lushan Revolt(8C); 25 million, Fall of the Ming Dynasty(17C); 20 million, Taiping Rebellion(19C); 20 million, toll of American Indians, (15C-19C), 20 million, under Joseph Stalin(20C); 19 million, Mideast Slave Trade(7C-19C); 18 million, Atlantic Slave Trade(15C-); 17 million, Islamic Conquest of India(14C-15C); 17 million, British India(19C); 15 million, First World War(20C); 9 million, Russian Civil War(20C); 9 million, Hindu Thuggee cult killings(13C-19C); 8 million, Fall of Rome(3C-5C); 8 million, Congo Free State(19C – 20C); 7 million, Thirty Years War(17C); 5 million, Russia's Time of Troubles(16C-17C), 4 million, Napoleonic Wars(19C); 3 million, Chinese Civil War(20C); 3 million, French Wars of Religion(16C).

Taken all together, we have 401 million deaths over nearly 2000 years of war and barbarism. Just for the sake of argument, let’s add another 10%, or 40 million, to cover margins of error, and other wars. This would bring our total to 441 million deaths over the last 20 centuries.

Now, what about abortion? At the low end of the Guttmacher scale, even if we ignore all abortions done prior to 1980 when accurate numbers are a little more difficult to ascertain, abortion accounts for more than twice the number of deaths by war! In just the last 25 years, the ghastly toll for abortion has totaled over 900 million dead babies. Taking the more probable mean average, the toll rises to well over 1 billion babies; or nearly three times the amount of deaths due to war.
www.covenantnews.com...

1920 Bolsheviks first nation to "legalize"

young females in China lead total suicides at estimated 57%
edit on 14-7-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I find it interesting that Australia was once invaded by caucasians, introducing a new culture to that world, and now the country is being invaded by asians, and the culture will probably change much over the next few decades. Wow. What goes around comes around, eh?

So two wrongs make a right..?
Your grasp of history is flawed...if britains aim was to invade ...they sure didn't take many soldiers.
Iam not saying the Chinese are worse than us Iam saying we will regret our stupidity at giving them the opportunity.
But hey I guess we should have said to Hitler and the hirioto guy , hey take us over man , we don't want to be seen as racist by resisting you.
But yes what goes round goes round , doesn't mean you help the wheel stop on your head.

new topics

top topics

join