It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails Show White House Anti-FOXNEWS Bias...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

But I'm not ONLY critical of Fox. Not even in this thread. So the point you are making isnt accurate. I've pointed out that excluding highly partisan mouthpieces from the press corps is neither new, or unwarranted.

Unfortunately, there are some on this thread whose understanding of history apparently only began with this current administration. I tend to not think ANY of this 'began' or 'started' with this administration. It's just partisan hand wringing. The WH Press Corps has ALWAYS been treated like this. ALWAYS. So why are some pretending like this is somehow 'new' to the current administration?

Either these people are goldfish, or partisans, or partisan goldfish.
edit on 16-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
...which was your initial claim I took exception with.

OK, now I'm understanding you better.

EVERYTHING you just described as a possible future scenario is how it has worked for as long as there has been a press corps.
Yes, we are in agreement here.

This isn't a 'first step' because it didnt start with the current White House
Agreed.

But this statement suggests that while the Obama admin didn't start "press-corps-favoritism" they are certainly CONTINUING the practice.

Yes, they are continuing it. My contention is with you saying it's a 'first step'. A 'first step' is not a 'continuation'. Believe it or not, history did not begin with this Administration. Pretending it did is a tactic I notice on ATS a LOT.

edit on 16-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i have yet to hear anyone say one bad thing about msnbc and cnn or any other news organization the leftists that is.

Isn't it funny how this point gets raised every time someone criticizes FOX? s if pointing out FOX's track record of lies automatically makes one a devotee of the church of Maddow.

It must be hard to see the world through such either/or lenses, when subtlety and nuance are so clearly evident everywhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

But I'm not ONLY critical of Fox. Not even in this thread. So the point you are making isnt accurate. I've pointed out that excluding highly partisan mouthpieces from the press corps is neither new, or unwarranted.

Fair enough. I didn't intend to imply that you were only critical of Fox. I was merely explaining why I questioned the deflection attempts of the other poster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join