It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pluto and The Human Resurrection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Pluto and the Human Resurrection

We have amazing potentials as human beings. We create, design, give birth to children and ideas; and yet we also destroy, isolate, rebuild and resurrect. As humans, if our collective expressions are pure, we can release emotional and mental habits that have plagued mankind for centuries.

The unfortunate reality is that without some sort of destruction there cannot be rebirth. The Wheel of Life is based on balance. To keep balance we must endure the cycles that bring upon us change. One must not stay stagnate in the awareness of universal laws. This awareness leads us to look for tools in our everyday life, to bring upon the manifestation of spirit and matter.

One of the tools we humans use is astrology. Since the dawn of our ancestors, we have always looked to the great heavens and sought guidance from the revolving picture in the sky. How can the energy and matter that swirls around us, not in some way affect our very being and inspire us.

Society in today’s culture lives on foundations built by previous generations. In astrology, planets move according to the distance from the sun and therefore the further out, the longer the yearly cycle. Planets such as Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, yes Pluto cannot, and will not be demoted in my book, have cycles that last from 29 years, to Pluto with 248 years!

Each Planet travels through each constellation and carries along the seeds, desires and manifestations of the sign through which it travels. These generational planets can take years before checks and balances are paid.

Many of these planets manifest through government, wars, culture, and science. As we enter in the Age of Aquarius we see many new changes brought on through Saturn, “The Lord of Karma”, and Pluto, “The Ruler of the Underground.” One obvious sign of unbalance is the raping of our planet Earth of her resources; and how it is now time to reap what we have sown.

Saturn, who holds his scythe, is coming into a major opposition with Uranus this year. Saturn currently in Virgo has been able to pinpoint exactly where our weakness is. It being in an earth sign, we have seen world food shortages, oil prices sky rocket, loss of security and high jobless rates. Governments are coming into positions of power while others are becoming weaker and reliant upon the global economy to keep afloat. The planet Pluto, on the other hand has had a wild ride through Sagittarius this cycle; not only have we been at war, we have outsourced our jobs, inflated our dollar, and caused chaos in the market.

This year, 2009, is expected to bring major change with Saturn becoming exalted in Libra and Pluto, who has entered Capricorn, naturally ruled by Saturn; moving into a major position of power.

With the elections over and a new hope in our future president, we will see exactly what will be needed to transform our country for good or bad. Pluto in Capricorn promises to tear down the walls of corruption, peeling like a fruit all the layers of deceit and deception; but at what cost.

Pluto must have control and power and with Saturn by its side we could see a major loss of personal freedoms. What will we lose to make sure we have the resources we need to continue our way of living? It could be everything. Russia, Iran, South America and China all have their hands in the pot, stirring a boiling need of rising to greater power and orchestrating new foreign policy to meet their needs. Human history has shown that when power is abused, we see invasions, war and famine.

The roles in which we all play can shape our countries future by following Pluto to the underground; facing our fears unafraid. The time is to now transform ourselves, destroying and rebuilding our egos, desires and beliefs. With 2012 fast approaching, we need to gather up our self determination and self discipline, standing up for our rights and gaining new insight to the sensitive position our planet earth is facing.

We must focus our energies on not abusing our powers. Our nation’s leaders must walk a fine line of humility, status and power. As citizens, we need to relearn how to live in harmony with nature. Learning to grow our own food should be high on the priority list. Being prepared for our lives to become worse before it gets better is Pluto’s theme. Death, transformation, and rebirth; they can all be painful, but there is a light, that which burns inside each and every one of us.

That light is the “Light of Hope.” Hope for a brighter future, hope for our children’s children to walk this earth in balance and peace. Hope that we are not forgotten by our gods and goddesses in our times of need, and the symbolic hope that we will be reborn into the warmth and comfort of our mothers loving arms.

Reference:
Green, Jeff (1985) Pluto The evolutionary journey of the soul
Mountain Astrologer
1-09-2009

Yes I wrote that over 2 years ago, AND now, I see it happening!!

We must turn our thoughts from negative doom and gloom into beauty, harmony and peace....

THOUGHTS ARE THINGS: LETS MANIFEST HARMONY!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
The planet Pluto, on the other hand has had a wild ride through Sagittarius this cycle; not only have we been at war, we have outsourced our jobs, inflated our dollar, and caused chaos in the market.

Explain to me how solar system astrological phenomenon ONLY affects the USA, and not other countries.
From the point of view of China, for example, your statement is complete rubbish.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

The planet Pluto, on the other hand has had a wild ride through Sagittarius this cycle; not only have we been at war, we have outsourced our jobs, inflated our dollar, and caused chaos in the market.

Explain to me how solar system astrological phenomenon ONLY affects the USA

LMAO, Troll much?
Where in my post did I say that? Since I am in USA, I am speaking of USA effects..obviously you have no comprehension of what you just read, but that's okay. I wouldn't expect you too.

Blessings and Harmony to you too.....Thanks for the positive light you just shined on my post!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Explain to me how solar system astrological phenomenon ONLY affects the USA, and not other countries.
From the point of view of China, for example, your statement is complete rubbish.

Yeah.. the Chinese ELITE are doing okay.. just like the American elite are well off as well. The rest of the people are suffering worldwide.

People are opening their eyes to corruption. Just look at the explosions in the alternative medias lately, crazy uprisings, people questioning the financial crisis..

I know many people consider astrology way too speculative.. yet every birth chart I've analyzed describes people extremely well. Never payed too much attention regarding planet positions related to world events, besides the chart patterns as a whole.
--
Starwise ..
Tell me what you think of the western chart patterns for:
-9/11
-Japan Tsunami
-2011 winter solstice
edit on 15-7-2011 by MoveThroughMetal because: grammatical errors

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Actually I think you are way off calling him a troll. Do you know what a troll is? I thought the exact thing he did when I read your post. Not that I don't agree with your premise but when you try to pinpoint it, I think you lose the realization of it. Don't attack people who disagree with you. Use their observations to refine your arguement. It is much more fitting, IMO.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I do apologize then, if two people share the view then my way of expression was confusing.......Maybe I do need to read up more on trolling.....

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MoveThroughMetal

Actually my life has been crazy of late, my own chart has me going through a lot of upheaval. I have yet to even look at those charts.....

I actually did readings in my spare time for 20 years but as of late, the desire hasn't been there as much now that I home school my small children, work full time and started a small farm.....

When I did the research for this post, I kinda said, okay TSWHTF and then BP oil well blew up, TOTALLY PLUTO! I changed my whole point of view,

Astrology is not a science, it is a philosophy and a type of divination. So when people argue about its reliability I say well you are right. Its all in the eyes of the reader basically. After doing it though for so long you begin to think in those terms also...its another language altogether.

There are so many astrologers out there, that websites are a dime a dozen. There have been many charts done on those dates I am sure of it.

Im changing my ways and instead of living in the world on the 6th and 7th chakras, I'm living my life on the first, just basically relearning how to survive, cook, store foods and prepare for the possibility of a economic collapse. I try my best to think positive and bring good things to me, but I can also be pessimistic and skeptical often sitting on the fence of social issues.

In astrology, as with people we often have inner struggles and contradictions. I believe the total consciousness of the planet is off balance and we humans need to find a way to live in balance...

I posted this not to cause a thread really, but as a beginning to my personal diary of how my life has been transforming since then, and to see if what I saw at that time was really a type of precognitive awareness.....Does any of that make sense?

We are all human
I saw the movie Green Lantern last week and he made a comment about how we humans have this saying because we are not perfect, and I know I am not, neither is anyone, but we strive towards accomplishing all our inner goals and desires. As times change so do our goals and we begin to see humanity in a new light...

So Mote It Be...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by MoveThroughMetal

When I did the research for this post, I kinda said, okay TSWHTF and then BP oil well blew up, TOTALLY PLUTO! I changed my whole point of view,

Astrology is not a science, it is a philosophy and a type of divination. So when people argue about its reliability I say well you are right. Its all in the eyes of the reader basically. After doing it though for so long you begin to think in those terms also...its another language altogether.

Agreed.. I'd say it's a gift to be able to notice understand such a language, once you finally get the feel of how it works.
Have you tried cross examining your sidereal & tropical traits?

There are so many astrologers out there, that websites are a dime a dozen. There have been many charts done on those dates I am sure of it.

Im changing my ways and instead of living in the world on the 6th and 7th chakras, I'm living my life on the first, just basically relearning how to survive, cook, store foods and prepare for the possibility of a economic collapse. I try my best to think positive and bring good things to me, but I can also be pessimistic and skeptical often sitting on the fence of social issues.

In astrology, as with people we often have inner struggles and contradictions. I believe the total consciousness of the planet is off balance and we humans need to find a way to live in balance...

I posted this not to cause a thread really, but as a beginning to my personal diary of how my life has been transforming since then, and to see if what I saw at that time was really a type of precognitive awareness.....Does any of that make sense?

The economic collapse, among all other changes is beginning to open many eyes.
The earth is in the process of balancing..

It's great that you've been opening yourself to understanding your chakras; it's a great step for anyone while balancing our positive/negative polarity.

Definitely. It's always good for the writer and perhaps those willing to read. As for the precognitive awareness, I'd say flexing those spiritual muscles is where it starts.. we all have it in us.

We are all human
I saw the movie Green Lantern last week and he made a comment about how we humans have this saying because we are not perfect, and I know I am not, neither is anyone, but we strive towards accomplishing all our inner goals and desires. As times change so do our goals and we begin to see humanity in a new light...

So Mote It Be...

Microcosmic

edit on 17-7-2011 by MoveThroughMetal because: word replacement

new topics

top topics

join