It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple in wheelchairs 'search raped' by TSA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I love how the same people who demanded tighter security are the ones who are saying it's going too far now.

I guess the extra security isn't so great if considers everyone a threat, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
I love how the same people who demanded tighter security are the ones who are saying it's going too far now.

I guess the extra security isn't so great if considers everyone a threat, right?

when people "demanded" tighter security in efforts to thwart a terrorist attack, I don't think anybody thought for a minute those efforts would be directed at american citizens.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

That's not a correct thing to say. You don't think Americans can be terrorists? Timothy McVeigh ring a bell? Fact is that less than 3% of people who fly are ever patted down and out of that only a sliver of a tiny fraction actually report any abuse.

People are seeing boogymen now because of the stories out there that are feeding off of one another. It's like mass hysteria against the TSA

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Apathy..? Acceptance..?

Read between the lines or retire - you're no good to anyone when you forget to eat your Wheaties..!

Bend over and be FLEECED

Z - I'm not a male stripper from Thailand, so I have no idea why you would ask me that...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well its ok the TSA does this you know why?

We were warned a while ago about this very same thing..

DHS and TSA and whatever else you want to call it thats gives us more security while sacrificing our liberty we deserve neither and lose both..

I choose not to fly nor will I ever. But you know, soon you wont be able to hop a bus without being strip searched soon so..

In my final statement to this post and the many others like this....

We reap what we sow..

Dont like it get off your asses and do something..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Dont like it get off your asses and do something..

Like what?

Make cardboard signs and stand around being pepper-sprayed and beaten?

Or write a letter to a man who won't read it?

Americans have found that these two things no longer work.

The worst thing the government could have done is limit their options and force them into a position where their only recourse will be/is violence.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Everything starts with an idea.. a thought, then it goes and then at some point it will consume a nation.. The only thing we need to do is come up wit this idea.. this seed, this thought and get everyone behind it and go from there..

I dont know V For Vendetta sounded promising, so did what our forfathers stated but meh.. As someone stated People dont want liberty.. so I have no idea..

As for your idea of protesting, good way of giving up one of your 1st amendment rights way to go there.. Alot gets done with these protests.. Sometimes people listen and sometimes those people look into things.. and then sometimes things happen to spread.. who knows, maybe someone else is sick of being fondled also.. eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
this is their own fault.

don't go to the airport

don't fly

stay at home and let the airlines
go bankrupt.

You have the choice to be there
OR NOT !!!!

as long as people put up with this chit,
the more they will take from you.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
You don't think Americans can be terrorists? Timothy McVeigh ring a bell?

McVeigh did not bring the building down in OK.
The 3 bombs placed in the building did. If the 4th and 5th bombs
had of detonated, the whole building probably would
have collapsed. Yes, they did find the 4th and 5th bomb
that didn't detonate. The van parked outside basically
served the same purpose as the planes on 9/11.
McVeigh did not plant 5 bombs in the Murrah Building.
Some one in the Gov did !!! the first inside job !!!

McVeigh was just a patsy like Oswald
He was following orders from his handler.

whatreallyhappened.com...

I think some BAD EVIL PEOPLE CREATE terrorists.

You also might want to re-investigate the Beirut Bombing
of the Marine Barracks to find a different culprit as well

That one served Israel's goals.

edit on 7/15/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
TSA rapes America for 8 Billion dollars every year and they are the most inept airport security agency in the world today as they continuously fail to catch weapons & explosives.

Of course they never miss putting their fingers in little kids underwear.

Go to work for the TSA and you can be a government rapist too.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Have to wonder about the mentality and morals of the people who prostitute themselves for a few $s to practise this type of humiliation upon another human, especially old people and kids. There must be a more dignified way. Sniffer dogs and roast pork sandwiches. Well?! No fundamental terrorists will eat a pork sanga will they?! Never mind I'm pulling your leg but will never play in someone's undies....Yikes!!!! That's just not right !

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
That awkward moment that we realize conclusively that the TSA hasnt ever stopped any act of terroism.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
They don't get away with it because that is not how they do pat down's. They don't run their hands inside of peoples underwear.

I'm shocked you guys think this.

In the case told to me, the granny embarrassingly stated to her sister that the hand was IN her underwear. I can see this happening to a woman, especially to an ELDERLY woman, if she is wearing comfortable clothing such as a pair of stretchy knit/polyester pants with an elastic waistband. The women's underwear could lay right next to/cling to the pants and be darn near inseparable from the pants, unless the waistband were pulled away from the underwear. If the elastic waistband were not pulled away from the underwear, then, yes, a stranger's gloved hand would be INSIDE the underwear. The elderly woman would feel the gloved hand directly on her skin.

Because airlines refused to harden their cockpit doors when the round of traditional highjackings hit YEARS before 9-11 (as that would mean they would have to spend more money, which they probably balanced the cost with the number of traditional highjackings and decided it wasn't worth it) , we have the system we have today.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
At this point the TSA should be at least offering happy endings with your invasive body fondling search. Preferably by a nice asian girl.
I would suspect there would be more flyers.
And more people volunteering to be searched.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is disgusting.

Its like legal harassment. o.0

And why oh why do I not sense people trusting the TSA even tho they take so many countermeasures and scare the crap out of people?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
scare the crape out of people that is a good one . that is what the TSA is trying to do , so they can search your poo, they have and will, diapers of all ages , disability's just a way to hide c4 or other destructive devices, just when you think it safe, some bum nut decides to put c4 in a can and tries to take on a flight, so you think this is too hard and rude, then do not fly, for it is going to get to the full strip search stage before much longer. now bend over and show us them cheeks.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Cant they just use trained dogs to do sniff out stuff?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
I'm sick of these victim stories, and they seem to be getting more watered down by the day...

...said the Brownshirt about the Jews in 1941 Germany.

So because it's been going on for a while, that makes it okay now? U mad?
edit on 15-7-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Some of you people are ridiculous.

This TSA s&^t needs to go away. Yet in this country it will become more pervasive. You all claim it is in the name of "safe" air travel. Then I say, why stop at just the air lines. Once any person leaves their home they could potentially commit a terrorist act! We should all be stripped and cavity searched when we leave our homes.

We should have a government nanny in the car with us so that we do not......oh wait never mind. We need to have our ability to operate motor vehicles removed (it is a privilege not a right). Each time we move from a check point to another entry point anywhere whether it be a government operated vehicle or a building we should be strip/cavity searched. At any point through out the day a person can become compromised and the need for routine searches is required.

We should not be allowed within 5 feet of another person. We should not be allowed to have possession of ANY object that could even remotely be used to harm another person.

I also recommend that EVERYONE gets searched not just a random selection. We have to ensure absolute safety for the population.

We all have to be safe! So I propose that we take these steps to be safe and secure. In order ensure this we should all be forced stay within a Government confined cell, never to leave. This will remove any doubt as to the safety of the population.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
In the last month or so, the TSA has been asked to change and new legislation is being considered. So what does the TSA do? Fear monger of course! They now say terrorists will implant bombs in their bodies. Does this mean they will perform surgery on us before we get on the plane?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join