It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Quality UFO footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
2 years ago, i was at Shell Island with my ex and the nipper. We saw exactly the same thing, and it looked bloody fantastic. Very UFO'ish. it was actually a paraglider chap with high magnesium flares. He even made the lights dissapear..... until he lit a new one,OK, they might have been sodium flares,, you get the idea though. he was rising , falling and weaving and a ducking..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

You're correct on the point that we need the direction the cam's facing (time of day is obvious).

However, Venus is actually visible throughout the whole year (from, I think, basically everywhere on Earth at dusk or dawn, it is closer to the Sun than us, so whenever we're facing the Sun, we're facing Venus (except for only the times when it's behind the Sun according to our POV, but I guess that would be pretty rarely, if possible at all ? )

So, how to get directions...

Well, we have a setting sun on the video. That tells us a lot. The sun always sets towards West, so basing our conclusions on this, he was facing West with little inclination towards South (the sun is somewhere around the right bottom corner according to the center of the camera).

Now we have directions. We don't even need Stellarium from now on, we know that the cam is pointing towards West (ergo, the sunset) and Venus when at sunrise, is always coming from East, and at sunset, it's visible towards West. So, we have our answer here. However, I went to the middle of March, 2009 in Stellarium, just in case, and guess what - Venus was up in the sky towards West, with a small inclination towards South

Hope that seals the deal.

Oh, and here's a screenshot, for those who don't have Stellarium downloaded - [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f156f9ad9cc4.jpg[/atsimg]

Ah yes, and do download it, it's free software www.stellarium.org...

Unfortunately, as I originally supposed, this turns out to be Venus. Better luck next time, OP, also, do look for yourself at the sky, don't rely only on youtube videos to fill you in! (am not implying you aren't, just a friendly advice
also, neat avatar)
edit on 14-7-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hmm. Could be Venus then i guess.

My bad saying "Metallic" Was just fillin up the description for the vid.

As i say, Im in B'ham, and have seen the same thing with my own eyes...nd werent Venus then.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This video was already posted long ago on ATS... I can't find the topic right now, maybe someone else can.

The time, position, direction, all of that was known at the time, and it turned out to be Venus.

Someone try to find the topic, I'm going to sleep.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Hmm. Could be Venus then i guess.
As i say, Im in B'ham, and have seen the same thing with my own eyes...nd werent Venus then.

Well if this was Venus and you saw the same thing then....errrmmm

You know what Venus looks like and where it is then right? either when its a morning star or an evening star?

Yep time for bed See ya

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Venus.

As for the apparent "flashing" -- notice it only does that when the camera is zoomed out. Looks like a focus effect. Thanks for wasting our time again.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
This video was already posted long ago on ATS... I can't find the topic right now, maybe someone else can.

The time, position, direction, all of that was known at the time, and it turned out to be Venus.

Someone try to find the topic, I'm going to sleep.

You mean this one ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Posted on Nov 19, 2010

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
reply to post by Amaterasu

It may appear to be in front of the CONtrail...

No way to be sure...

star or geo-sync sat... probably...

Except that when something passes behind a cloud or trail, it disappears. I watched as that bright object went across UNFAZED the trail in the sky. No dimming (until after it is beyond the trail). And... That trail, if moving THAT fast across the sky, would have been smeared all over by the end of the vid. I say that was some object (and I like the mylar balloon theory someOne brought up) below the trail, that was doing most of the moving.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Amaterasu
travels BELOW the "chemtrails..." And that object sure did that!

No it doesn't because its not even moving. You just see it through the contrail

Except that it does not dim. Never shows any sign of occlusion. None. Any dimming occurs once the object is well past the trail. And I have never seen something shine so solidly from behind a cloud or trail like that. (And if it was the trail that was doing all the moving, why did it not smear out more? If moving THAT fast, I'm sure it would have.)

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Another Tesla ship sparking away with great efficiency using the energy
in the environment. Tesla the prime environmental scientist made forces
the gravity way by pressure or sound waves in the electron clouds of atoms.
Yeah Tesla found quite a lot interesting things.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Yup sorry for wasting your time.....sheeesh.

And sorry Zorgon, I meant I've seen something identical that was not venus as it was travelling at high speed. But still looks identical.

And Tesla....what a guy

ETA: I think you can forgive me with the search bar not turning up with the previous thread..given its title.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hmm, I watched the video a few times and can't quite see the "solid proof of something other worldly" anywhere. I mean, is it not proper to look for all possibly earthly explanations before looking outer worldly anymore? Does a simple floating object with some sort of glare on it now automatically default to something alien in nature? To be honest it kinda scares me that there are people like the op who look at something like this and see definitive solid proof of other worldly activity.

mind you, no where here am I saying that it could not be, but the sheer leap to other worldly objects from what was displayed in the video the op provides seems ignorant at best. I truly hope someday that we can all start to approach this topic a bit more logically so that when something real, tangible, does come along we will not be overlooked because of proclamations such as the op giving us a foolish name.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

shhh you

Giving us a foolish name? I said "I think".....and "I think" because I have had other experiences. As I've said I have seen something identical to this, yet moving at great speed.

Theres no reason why it might not be the same thing I saw.

Or it could just be Venus...I was sharing a momentary thought with you all.

Go # on on some one else. ass hole

And yes...I am venting, I want to talk to people about my exsperiences and ideas...not get told by some know it all im not worthy to be a believer, I am on an internet forum...not exactly interupting Steven Hawking.

edit on 15-7-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
And sorry Zorgon, I meant I've seen something identical that was not venus as it was travelling at high speed. But still looks identical.

I know... but I couldn't resist.

Problem with all this is that Venus, Orbs and Satellites all kinda look the same on videos. And shaking cameras make it hard to determine the motion. In this case doing a stabilization would show the movement is produced by the moving contrail. I will see if Luna Cognita has time to do one. This would make an excellent comparission video

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yup, that's the one. Good searching buddy.

Ah, now I remember it very clearly... I got irritated while replying to that thread. lol

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I got irritated while replying to that thread. lol

Why? Because not everyone bows to your debunking 'skills'?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

To be honest it kinda scares me that there are people like the op who look at something like this and see definitive solid proof of other worldly activity.

If this scares you, it looks like the global fear campaign is working wonders.

Seems be a lot of Venus lovers around; not surprising since she was the Goddess of love. There is a better chance of this video being digitally manipulated than there is of that orb being Venus or a star. Gee, I didn't know Venus and the stars were closer than that c-trail. That must have been some rather high flying airplane to create that c-trail.

To be honest it kinda scares me that there are people like the op who look at something like this and see definitive solid proof of other worldly activity.

You really want something to be scared about? How about the lack of intelligence and observation skills of numerous individuals posting on this site? Or is that just a few individuals posing/posting as numerous individuals?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No, because the guy I was talking to was directly ignoring evidence and facts and was in denial. It was like talking to a brick wall.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

No, because the guy I was talking to was directly ignoring evidence and facts and was in denial. It was like talking to a brick wall.

Hmmm well I have had that problem with some skeptics as well
. Seems they get annoyed and call you names when you don't buy into their main stream explanations

What I really get a kick out of on ATS is that you will get 10 'experts' on either side of the fence... and each one will say its obviously a balloon, a bird, a dust speck, its a missile, its contrail, its a rocket launch etc and then show there reproduction of their pet theory

Funny really... but in the end we are no closer to any truth.

Believers and hard core skeptics will NEVER budge... no reason to blow up. I tend to seek out those on the fence

edit on 15-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That is a fairly standard video these days of a flying machine the is very bright.
Of course we know why and how the light is generated.
No. Well lets ask Tesla cause its about the first thing he ever talked about.
Light without a Edison filament the knocks gases into lighting up with electrostatic
voltage or a quantum effect to the well educated.
Posted at youtube Comment Pending Approval!
Did it find a functionary of the anti Tesla trust.
All to net pervasive today and the more terrible news we tell them the sooner
they will quit and get better production jobs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join