It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Quality UFO footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey guys, thought I'd share this video with you all.

Its high quality footage of a matallic orb in Birmingham.

The sky is clear and the orb travels very slow. I've witnessed a similar UFO at least twice in Birmigham myself.

Solid proof of something unearthly IMO.

From 2010 btw.

UFO Birmingham

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Not sure why filming ended. Wouldn't you stay on the object until it was out of sight?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The only logical explanation I would have for that is either ISS, or the space shuttle, but it seems to be moving to slow to be one of those?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The young kids in the background have got more idea than the tosser filming,Harsh words ? maybe but its a fricken engine panel from the budget airline that left that contrail or chem trail as Lickey hills put it.Too hard basket,could be a flock of wild geese
edit on 14-7-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yeah, too slow and reflective to be the ISS. The variations in brightness make me think it's a mylar balloon reflecting a low-angle sun directly back into the camera.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The sun is setting. That is a planet or a star. It was not moving, the CONtrail cloud was moving.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
The only logical explanation I would have for that is either ISS, or the space shuttle, but it seems to be moving to slow to be one of those?

AND... Neither one of those travels BELOW the "chemtrails..." And that object sure did that!

So Your explanation is not really logical.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The sun is setting. That is a planet or a star. It was not moving, the CONtrail cloud was moving.

The planet or star moved in front of the "chemtrail...?" Really? You think?

I don't think so, Bonez.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So...no explaination.

None of the ideas above can actually end up in front of the contrail.

Or "Chemtrail" as the guy put it. Sounds like a fellow conspiracy believer.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Sinny because: typooo

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
it apeared to be a vary bright star it the cloud gets in the way and the star still shines threw but you right it never gets any closer to the starss the the camra wobbles to and why cant people hold the camra stedy

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
So...no explaination.

None of the ideas above can actually end up in front of the contrail.

Or "Chemtrail" as the guy put it. Sounds like a fellow conspiracy believer.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Sinny because: typooo

Maybe you missed this post:

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Yeah, too slow and reflective to be the ISS. The variations in brightness make me think it's a mylar balloon reflecting a low-angle sun directly back into the camera.

It is what it looks like to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
More than likely, it was the planet Venus. First, it didn't display any motion. (Yes, it appeared to move across the contrail, but that would have been the contrail moving and not the object.) Note that the Sun is going down. Venus usually is somewhere near the Sun because it's orbit is closer to the Sun than we. Being the brightest object in the sky other than the Moon, it can be seen easily once full daylight starts to dim. Actually, Venus can be seen in full daylight if a person knows exactly where to look and the atmosphere is clear.

There are old accounts of well diggers, working in that dark environment looking upward to the surface and seeing the planet in the patch of sky visible.

Anyway, as a ardent UFO buff, I say that it is nothing to get excited about, Venus or UFO.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Comments on the YT vid are pending approval, so they'll only be posting the ones they want us to see..

I'd say Venus.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
My goodness, don't they do "looking up" at school anymore.

Venus. Planet, next door, bright early evening.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

It may appear to be in front of the CONtrail...

No way to be sure...

star or geo-sync sat... probably...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
it seems as if its reflecting light than making it but can't quite think what it could be and maybe its wasn't moving as maybe the clouds where moving making it look like it was moving as it was going very slow

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
reply to post by Amaterasu

It may appear to be in front of the CONtrail...

No way to be sure...

star or geo-sync sat... probably...

Not a sat (didn't move at all), nor a star (too early for such a bright star in the sky), more likely Venus. Yes, the contrail was moving, not the "object". The object was stationary. And there is a way to find out for sure whether it's Venus, only if we had the certain date when this took place. I doubt there's any point (given the facts - setting sun and a stationary bright object) but if anyone feels like finding out the date when this took place, we can confirm for sure.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
based on this

1st posted last year, filmed in march 2009. This post is better quality so you can see the outline of the craft on zoom!
and the location, Birmingham UK, I went to stellarium, and in march of 2009, Venus was up during sunset, in the direction of the sunset.

im not saying it was venus, cause i dont know the direction hes looking, just saying that venus was up during that tim in the year at sunset.
edit on 14-7-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Its high quality footage of a matallic orb in Birmingham.

How do you know it's metallic?
Looks like Venus with a contrail at sunset. The contrail is moving with the wind slowly, Venus is stationary

Next

edit on 14-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
travels BELOW the "chemtrails..." And that object sure did that!

No it doesn't because its not even moving. You just see it through the contrail

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join