It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrelevant Press Corp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
No, I took an example from the OP to prove my statement. Feel free to disprove my statement. All you have done so far, though, is to attack me, my methods, and affiliations. I am not the subject being discussed , despite your best efforts.

As explained, the happenings that occurred recently were to show that the White House press corp is a sham. They will do nothing, past or current, to stop such ridiculous rules from being imposed. They will moan and complain, but in the end, why bite the hand that feeds?

Which is why i said he was likely viewing events through a partisan lens, in addition to possibly just becoming politically aware. From my own personal perspective, complaining about something THIS administration is doing, even though it has been going on for DECADES, might be a sign of someone experience partisan angst.

Interesting how you devised that opinion of my political knowledge with such a short and brief observation that I have made in the OP. I ask you then, should I not point out current transgressions so I do not invoke your "partisan" meter from going through the roof?

Again, the subject is an irrelevant press corp. I make titles that support what I am saying, not for sensationalism. I could have easily drummed up support from the true partisans by giving a title of "Obama Silences the Press", yet, since that was not the point nor subject of the post, I did not.

One cant be 'partisan towards freedom'. Partisan implies affiliation to a party.

Definition of partisan:
A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.

Hmm, seems I truly can be partisan towards freedom after all. Just saying.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join