It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men who cuddle are happier!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I need me an ATS female to cuddle with.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I need me an ATS male to cuddle with.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
Back when I used to date girls, practically all I would do was kiss & cuddle. My favorite thing to do with my girlfriend was just watch a movie and cuddle.

Unfortunately, they all got bored with me since I never made a move beyond cuddling, left me for obnoxious douchebags. Probably ended up leaving them too because they wouldn't cuddle enough.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted more out of those relationships, but I'm just not the aggressive type. I find it difficult to make the first move.

Nowadays I don't get to do any cuddling, and I'm miserable, so I guess its true.

Yep, here is my thread on InCel that I have. I'm beyond miserable though I don't sit crying in the corner about it, but it does get me down. Reading posts like this actually makes me feel envious. I use to visit a dating forum and had to leave it. Just makes no sense to read about other peoples' luck in love or otherwise romantic, sexual encounters when you don't get any intimacy.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

If u sit and sulk in the corner you'll never meet anyone!

Believe me I've been there. Just look at my threads from January in this forum. I had my heart ripped out and shattered. Then one day I realized if I wanted to be happy I had to move on and not dwell on the past but look to the future.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I need me an ATS male to cuddle with.

Oh really now?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Perhaps this explains why I haven't been in a good mood lately. Not enough cuddling. I have to be honest though, I find a lot of women aren't into the whole touchy-feely sort of stuff.

I vote for a national "cuddle with a stranger" day!!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'd like cuddling except for two things...

1) I'm a natural heater, so after a short time, such close proximity gets too warm, and I like to be cool when I'm relaxing....

2) Eventually, I will want to do more than cuddle, because...I'm a dude and we're just like that...

The wife does love to cuddle though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join