It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BomSquad

going to church every week is a red flag in and of itself.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was a cop for quite some time. Field Training Officer, Emergency Response Team, Instructor, Training Officer and Detective.

If I had walked in on this you'd all be whining about "police brutality" on 7 different threads because I'd have lost my damn mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Originally posted by BomSquad
They neighbors never suspected a thing. They even pointed out that the man was "a nice guy" and went to church every Sunday.

What a sad tale.
My heart bleeds for this young child.

Is it just me or i does anyone else notice that most of these disgusting criminal acts always seem to be committed by some religious %^$# wit.

mblahnikluver beat me to it.
Star for you

edit on 14-7-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

You have to think about it differently. Religion doesn't make you an abuser, rapist or torturer. Unfortunately some killers, rapists and torturers seek the cloak of religion to make themselves look good in the public eye. They believe that if only they appear good and wholesome on the surface, nobody will notice what a disgusting human being they really are.

What I'm trying to say is that instead of looking at religion as the cause of these disturbing incidents, look at religion as a cover story. When you enter a church on Sunday, you'll have a huge mix of the best and the worst of society for that reason. There are those who are good and truly believe in what they preach, and then there are those who seek to use it as a distraction from their wrong-doings.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

They even pointed out that the man was "a nice guy" and went to church every Sunday.

Isn't this always the case? Why do we never here crap like, the man was a complete asshole and he worshipped the devil?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

They even pointed out that the man was "a nice guy" and went to church every Sunday.

Isn't this always the case? Why do we never here crap like, the man was a complete asshole and he worshipped the devil?

Because being an A-hole and a Satan worshiper doesn't earn you trust in the community. If you're up to no good and you don't want anyone to know that, you're going to do your best to put on a good show, including going to church and being nice to everyone around you. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

It may be somewhat inappropriate, but your statement had me

I think the biggest reason we never hear that is we expect those kind of people to behave poorly and keep a better eye on them because of it. With so many people watching, they have less opportunity to misbehave...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Something i love on ATS

Peoples crying for love and prayers to heal the kids (prayer, the bes way to do nothing and still thinking you're helping)

And at the same time, the same persons wanting to kill and put thoses 2 parents (sick parents to be honest) in cages and watch thems die, 2 individuals who obviously need help...

Wait a minute... you're calling the parents monsters, and YOU want to put the parents in cage, torture thems,and watch them in agony ?

And YOU call THEMS monsters ?

aaaah ATS, the unmistakable taste of hypocrisy and paradox.

Congratulation ATSers, you never cease to amaze me

PS: i hate kids but its another story

I just read this thread...and I am crying now...I plead with everyone...no matter what your spiritual belief system is...please pray for those children...for their healing....(mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually)....send out the positive healing white light of heaven...that they will be placed in loving homes.

from the same poster

Or....have them suspended from the ceiling in 2 different cages....nude of course....and fill those rooms with hundreds and hundreds of hungry rats.

ATS, quite a charming place to meet sane and healty minded peoples, isnt it ?

edit on 15-7-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

I am the member that wrote those 2 quotes of yours. Prayer is a powerful tool for the healing of many....and yes I want those people to be punished....would I personally follow through with that punishement? No...I wouldn't ...I was verbally venting...and had an angry moment.....so ...get over it....you are not superior to anyone else here.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjdny
reply to post by Lightseeker77

Keep your perception crap for your group session kid. It has zero to do with perception of life. Just so you know the idea you have is taught to those without and rationing ability. It is supposed to keep your simplistic mentality at ease.

Let's see here, for I think you might have misunderstood me.
What I was trying to convey is the fact that trying to understand WHY these sick twisted people do what they do is close to impossible. I am not condoning the behavior. My mentality is anything but simplistic and "just so YOU know" never once in my life have I been in, or participated in any sort of group session. Sounds like you might have, maybe because you have anger issues.

I perceived your post to be a bit passive aggressive, could be wrong.....

Hope this clarifies your confusion on what I believe.

edit on 18-7-2011 by Lightseeker77 because: format

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If thats a true story,its really disturbing.

Not much you can about something like that.

Jeez...
edit on 28-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Stories like this that provoke the worst feelings in me. I start to wonder why something god like doesn't come along and systematically exterminate people like this?

I certainly hope there is a hell.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeeOben

Ya know, I beleive in GOD but it's things like this that begin to make me question wether or not he really does exist!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

People like these deserve only the very very worst give them recycled water if ya know what I mean

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Some people clearly have no business having children. This is putting it mildly.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join