It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

A young girl was found caged and attempting to eat herself in a mobile home in Virginia, and cops say her parents are responsible.

The malnourished girl, believed to be either 5 or 6, was discovered in a crib that was converted into a makeshift cage after police arrived at the home in Gloucester County to investigate a burglary last week.

What the heck is wrong with people!?!? Neighbors said that they had never seen this couple with a girl, ever. To leave your child so undernourished that she considers eating her own skin is just unbelievable!

They found the remains of another child on their property. They also have a son, that neighbors have seen the couple with, that is in good condition. They neighbors never suspected a thing. They even pointed out that the man was "a nice guy" and went to church every Sunday.

Ugh! This is just sick!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That is horrible, just horrible.

I am ashamed of my species when things like this happen. This actually brought tears to my eyes, and people tell me that I can be hard-hearted.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
There are some sick weirdos in this world, I hope they both get life in prison.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I hope these parents are charged and rot in there prison cells as far as I an concerned. These are sick people who deserve to go to prison for the sickening acts that they occurred. Why in the world would you allow a five year old child to starve to death. I am just in shock why they would do this. Makes me fume when these thinges happen

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Going tonchurch every Sunday doesn't make u a nice person! The green river killer was involved heavily in his church and he was a serial killer!

Going to church on Sunday's makes these people HUGE hypocrites! Oh wait I guess to them as long as they confess on Sunday's they're ok...ugh!

These people are sick!! Lock them up and toss the keys!

As someone who can't have kids it really bothers me to hear stories like this. I wish I could help all kids like this. It makes me sad because there are plenty of good homes that would take these kids.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BomSquad

Some may say this isn't the way, but I say lock em up for 5-6 years with 1 meal a day or possibly less, until they start eating themselves. Put pictures of their daughter alllll over the cell.

I don't think any punishment is too extreme for crimes against children.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i want to open a prison for these type of people.

they will serve "life" sentences.

hey, i can do it for about 40k.

no problem.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BomSquad
They neighbors never suspected a thing. They even pointed out that the man was "a nice guy" and went to church every Sunday.

What a sad tale.
My heart bleeds for this young child.

Is it just me or i does anyone else notice that most of these disgusting criminal acts always seem to be committed by some religious %^$# wit.

mblahnikluver beat me to it.
Star for you

edit on 14-7-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BomSquad

They even pointed out that the man was "a nice guy" and went to church every Sunday.

Ugh! This is just sick!

Church-goer, eh?!

The biggest bunch of pathetic filth of human beings that I know are those that regularly go to church every Sunday.

The only time most church folk actually DO behave is when they are present in a church acting like a good human being because they think some 'god' is watching them real closely now. Only going there because of their fairy tale beliefs that it will get them into some paradise heaven nonsense place.

Going to church on Sunday to 'wash' away the FILTH that they are ALL the REST of the days of the week.

Biggest hypocrites I have EVER seen or known by FAR!!!!!!!

edit on 14-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace
There are some sick weirdos in this world, I hope they both get life in prison.

I hope they get pain, torture and death in prison.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Crimes like this against children, the elderly and the disabled tend to bring out my brutal side. Makes me think that an eye for an eye is not really a bad thing in cases such as this.

As for their religion.... Many criminals seek solace in religion via a bizarre rationalization process. The alcoholic who beats his family 6 days a week goes to church on Sunday and makes everything OK within his own mind.

Certainly not the fault of religion. Blame the criminal who uses religion like a tool just as they use their victims as a tool. Fry em'!! Extra crispy
edit on 14-7-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I am so sad and angry after reading this! Those low lifes must have heard her crying etc.....and she probably smelled the food THEY were eating. Thank God someone found her....I hope she goes to a good family who will love her and that she can overcome the mental damage done to her.
edit on 7/14/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Let me walk in on this type of BS...and I guarentee 2 things...

1- the child will be free and safe

2- I would be arrested for dissecting the parents, really, really slowly. They would suffer greatly if I was placed in that hypothetical senerio.

I am tired of seeing this crap from these dipsh*t people. If you don't want the kid, give them to someone who does or take them to the fire dept and say here.....

Being a empath and just reading this foul display brings forth a wrath like emotion on a huge scale, which then turns to rage. It should be legal to pursue moral justice ......not mans justice.....an eye for an eye = no more crime.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I can't believe you said that.....if that was supposed to be funny, you failed big time. This is not something to joke about.....the poor child was tortured! I can't think of a punishment harsh enough for those two "parents".

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
snip

Seriously, you ARE a sicko to even joke about this.
Second line; Your sick and disgusting

edit on 14-7-2011 by elevatedone because: removed tasteless joke attempt

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

As for their religion.... Many criminals seek solace in religion via a bizarre rationalization process. The alcoholic who beats his family 6 days a week goes to church on Sunday and makes everything OK within his own mind.

Certainly not the fault of religion. Blame the criminal who uses religion like a tool just as they use their victims as a tool. Fry em'!! Extra crispy

Exactly! Religion, law enforcement, and politics seem to be the favorites for criminal minds to hide behind. Though in politics criminals are the rule, not the exception.

I would really like to see some background on these people, because something is off with this whole story. We need more info.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The worst part about the whole thing, is these people will get less than 10 years each, possibly less. Virginia loves to throw petty criminals in jail for 20 plus years and real offenders barely spend a minute in jail. Over the years they will win back custody of their son, and be allowed to go on having more babies and so on. No one will remember who they were and they will go back to being "nice, church going people". Makes me sick!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
W/o lowering my density too low, they both deserve whats comming str8 at them. This poor child had to be starving to begin eating on herself. It takes an outragous amount of neglect to get a child to behave this way.
Man there are some evol people here who need not be anylonger.
edit on 7/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join