It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, prepare to reap the harvest you have sowed,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

believe it or not, you can't judge 280 million people based on internet forums and MSM

deny ignorance indeed

Oh im sorry...is there a revolution going on in america to take back the country that I'm not aware of?? Ignorant to the bitter end huh? Its cool brother I know why you do it I just think it's a flawed philosophy. We are all entitled to our opinion. Good luck either way we are all going to need it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow ,You just figured this stuff out? Tell me somithing I don't know.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
No disrespect to the OP, but it sounds as if you want us to rise up and fix something that is terribly broken?

That is not how you fix it, what you do is you sit back and you stop participating in the madness. You surround yourself with loving people who feel as you do and think as you do and you wait. You wait for the Monster to die by its own means. It will fail but to fight a failing Giant the means of which we cannot, we would only harm ourselves; the secret is to let it die so that out of the ashes a new way can emerge.

Yeah, that sounds like I am saying New World Order, but it isn't about the World at that point, unless it is about our world, our homes, and our communities. Face it, I won't know and I won't care what is happening "over there" once all of this goes down, so to fight it now would be like trying to help you across the street. Can you see now?

So let the Giant Monster die by its own hands. In the meantime I did listen and I did hear. I turned off the TV, I spent years making sure that I was completely debt free. I no longer pay taxes. I no longer work for money!

The most important thing I did do is I embraced Christ as my personal Lord and Savior and I opened my eyes to the real Evil in this World and what it wants to do for the World. I know there is an AntiChrist and I know there is a Christ.

It won't be long so talking political diatribe with the Souls who are willing and waiting for repentance is a little like singing to the choir!

It is OK, we will be fine! Trust us, we know we have to fall and we know we all have to face Tribulation. In as much is some believe some magic vehicle from Space is going to come and lift us out of this madness, is simply is not true. However, if we have enough faith within and fortitude we will walk through the worst of this and come out the other end with a better idea about how best to Love each other!

Money is the Root! The Powerful will take it and break the very backs of the people in order to get it! Time to wake up my friend!

Good luck to you Down Under! (what a terrible saying!) I think I will take that back, Good luck to you and I pray that you too may open to the fact that we are all where we need to be and we are all going to be placed where we can best Serve appropriately!

No offence taken. We are all entitled to our opinions. My question is this.

It's safe to say millions of people will die before things get better. This is according to your do nothing because I fear death and harm myself attitude. So you would rather have other people fight your battles for you?

Why not start the revolution instead of cheering it on. Youhave been conditioned to be a spectator and that is exactly what your doing right now. I'm sorry but doing nothing is what got us here it seems your logic is flawed. But good luck anyway

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

I think its a realisation that we are all connected. I don't mean in a new age kind of way, I mean logistics.

If the USA falls over totally and goes through Argentina/Zimbabwe style convulsions it will take the rest of the world down with it. The majority of people in the western world wont have a clue what to do in a situation where they cant get food from the local Tesco and the electricity goes off.

So yes. Its partly self interest and partly genuine concern. They are not mutually exclusive in this case. If your on a cliff top roped up to another guy you don't want him falling off.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

believe it or not, you can't judge 280 million people based on internet forums and MSM

deny ignorance indeed

Oh im sorry...is there a revolution going on in america to take back the country that I'm not aware of?? Ignorant to the bitter end huh? Its cool brother I know why you do it I just think it's a flawed philosophy. We are all entitled to our opinion. Good luck either way we are all going to need it.

I don't see any revolutions anywhere to take back any countries... Oh that's right, nothing is wrong in your country and if America falls nothing will happen in your country. BS.
If America goes it just makes all of your little countries fair game. No more big bully also means no more protection.
Careful what you wish for.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Soldier of God because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Wow ,You just figured this stuff out? Tell me somithing I don't know.

Interesting choice of words. No brother I have always know. something you don't know huh? Well when I was a kid I saw people pulled out of their houses and killed because of a difference in ideology. Some were burned alive. Your mind can't prepare you for what might happen when an entire armed starving nation suddenly loses law and order. You will see the true beast that is man. Good luck

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Corruption rampant, insert revolution, new powers emerge, corruption rises again.. repeat cycle. At one point humanity is going to have to acknowledge this aspect of our nature... or not.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

deny ignorance indeed

you have no idea why I do anything. I have no idea why you do anything. that's my whole point actually.

The beauty of this country is we express ourselves at the polls, not in the streets. I believe this country will be great again, and in a few years

so I guess I'm saying enjoy taking your shots while you can, if that makes you feel better, good for you

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
95% of americans are too droned out to understand whats going on. They turn on the tv and whatever is said there must be true right?

People have forgot to think for themselfs and that will be americas down fall

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

deny ignorance indeed

I don't see any revolutions anywhere to take back any countries... Oh that's right, nothing is wrong in your country and if America falls nothing will happen in your country. BS.
If America goes it just makes all of your little countries fair game. No more big bully also means no more protection.
of God because: editby]

go read the OP PROPERLY.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Its time to start acting like the saviors you always claimed to be.

I might point out that most of Us never claimed to be saviors - that was the rectal orifices in charge that pumped up that notion to the world. I know *I* never made that claim, and I know no One who has.

You seem to think that there is much We can do - without coordination, without focus, without access, without data. I'm not seeing much We can do here. Except...

Offer ideas for better ways of doing things and hope the ideas spread. That is what *I* have been doing. I want the better world We COULD HAVE had if They had not pulled electrogravitics into black ops in 1959, 1960ish. This science was showing not only antigravity but overunity. And overunity is very important.

Since money is merely an accounting tool for meaningful energy expended, adding (free) energy directly dissipates the need for money, and raises everyOne's standard of living to the level of today's elite.

If You want to know more about these ideas I offer, here are some threads on ATS, and a free novella I wrote on ATS media:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

IF We spread these ideas to the tipping point, We will move into a far better world than the one We share now.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The beauty of this country is we express ourselves at the polls, not in the streets. I believe this country will be great again, and in a few years

And I think You're likely not seeing the whole if You think the US will be back on its feet anytime soon. In fact, I suspect the US's days are numbered. Be all this as it may...

With proprietary code in "voting" machines...do You REALLY think We have any expression left at the polls? Really?

A program to count votes would be VERY simple, short and sweet. And We should NEVER accept proprietary code counting Our votes. Who knows what the program REALLY does?

Well, You keep believing the US is A-OK. I strongly suspect We are in the deathbed.
edit on 7/14/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sapient

Junk food is cheap because it's made with crap. It's mass produced for volume, not quality. There's no conspiracy within the food market to make unhealthy food cheaper. The healthier food is more expensive because it costs money too grow it and process it in certain ways. To extract fat from a product costs more money than it does to add sugar to a product.

While I find the amount of Mcdonalds and fast food joint to be disgusting, they do serve healthier meals. Working a lot of overtime is never an exuse to be a fat slob who orders 3 number 2s everytime they go to eat. Cmon. Going to the store to buy tuna, bread, tomatoes etc........costs way less and goes a lot farther. It may take a little effort, but eating fast food actually costs MORE than eating properly at home.

Overtime or unemployment is not the culprit of America's fat problem. It's laziness!
edit on 14-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

I actually had an epiphany while reading this post. I realized that society is essentially a macrocosm version of a grade school classroom. People like you and I are the good kids, the popular kids are politicians and leaders, the other people are sheeple, and the teachers are the higher powers, higher purpose, or higher whatever.

Well the popular kids decided to mouth off in class, and the other kids followed. People like you and I were like "What the firetruck are you doing?" Now the entire class is being punished for the idiotic actions of a few. So much for recess....

I wish I could give you a flag for that one!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

deny ignorance indeed

of God because: editby]

go read the OP PROPERLY.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I did. All I see is "What are you people going to do?", "When are you going to wake up?"... well let me ask you, what have you done cowboy? Stop making like it's all OUR fault and take your medicine.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

I believe Christians are too obey there leaders, no matter what right ?? So for sure you will do nothing.

This crap alone made me realize Christianity had been subverted , God has no need for soldiers, there is nothing to fight.

I believe a good lot of this has come from the lackluster approach of worrying about gay marriage and "demon music".

Never seeing the laughter from the top echelons of the churches at the incredible stupidity of the member flock.
We do all need to do something ASAP, but i won't hold my breath at any Christians doing anything, they if anything are PRAYING in many ways for this.

Get out of that church, it is as bad of a distraction as TV, and get your asses OUT THERE.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Don't lump me in a bucket with anyone. If the SHTF I will be right there beside anyone who wants to fight.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I just want to say that I was at all the T Party demos I made up giant signs huge ones that said Baillout Lady Liberty and Baillout the Constitution. The other one was explicit about the NWO. Yes, I was off my butt and even here I hear people dissing the T Parties. Yes, we got out and did something, we went to the local politicians offices, we went to Town Halls. We had our faces scanned by FBI while protesting. I'm waiting for the rest of America to join the Party.
edit on 14-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Ye loyal member of the human race.

So we americans will reap the harvest we have sowed. But you live in Australia !

Your conscience is clear because you've been trying to warn us. From Australia ?

So here we are broke beyond belief. And there you are in Australia........

Maybe the reason nobody did anything is because you're in Australia.

That's Ok tho, just remember as we reap our dying breath, over here in America.

Your self righteous arse is in Australia.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join