It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilian Agenda..W/videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ok guys so i come across this african dude. talking to david icke about the reptillian race of people.. and what happen to him in 1959 on some mountains or something... i gotta admit this first one gives me the lols.. but what do you guys think about this video??

edit on 14-7-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I like David Icke but I doubt the Alien and UFO community here will give him the time of day. Maybe moving this to General Conspiracy forum for a better audience, because the A&U crowd DO NOT like YouTube! GGrrrr!!

edit on 14-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think the reptilian stories are a false there is more proof of ghosts than reptoids, bit I do enjoy the stories and theories about reptoids

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Icke and Mutwa are partners in crime; they've been selling BS for quite a time now. In his own country, Mutwa isn't recognised as anything but a hoaxer in fancy dress. Funnily enough, Icke's the same in England.

Then again, maybe *they* are reptilians? Perhaps they are making the whole idea so ridiculous to make people stop paying attention to the real reptilian threat? Why, even right now, Icke could be preparing a three year old child for the same type of treatment he accuses everyone else of!

Isn't that an offensive idea? Actually accusing Icke of being a pedo? He probably feels angry or appalled by the allegation...I wonder how the people *he* accused felt? Maybe his visits to Africa aren't just for research? Whoops, I did it again and made a horrible innuendo about him...it's just so easy to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think this video is stupid. This guy is as stupid as his silly blue half shirt. Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I think it makes perfect sense that Reptilians can and do exist. 65-100 million years ago dinosaurs ruled the earth. The earth was ruled by reptiles. You dont think that a humanoid could have developed, gained intelligence, developed society, and left earth, or even maybe gone underground in 100 million years?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Guess I have bad speakers I could not make out what he was saying .
Sounded interesting just wish Icould hear It through the lap top

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by loneranger26

No. That is the short answer.. No. That did not happen. If a parallel universe exists where the dinosaurs did not go extinct and these reptiles have inter-dimensional transporters yes. HOWEVER, it is far more likely that people have prosopagnosia and are unable to recognize faces than it is for reptile humanoids. Listen man, I love the last star fighter as well, but people gotta let the reptile thing go...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

great answer, and really the only information I consider to matter....so far, about the existence of such beings

...and this is the giant hole in this planets history, comparing the 2 time frames, if we are to believe evolution backed by science, humans developed from single cell organisms with just a hand full of millions of years

now add to that reptiles where the of the top of the food change before mammals had a chance with about 100 million years (using somewhere in the middle of estimates) ago, and something had to evolve

think about where we could be in just 10 million years these creatures ruled the planet and had time to evolve for 100s of millions of years

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Here's a more serious conversation about reptilians.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
gotta admit this first one gives me the lols.. but what do you guys think about this video??

I think draconians are real and other likes

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by loneranger26

I think it makes perfect sense that Reptilians can and do exist. 65-100 million years ago dinosaurs ruled the earth. The earth was ruled by reptiles. You dont think that a humanoid could have developed, gained intelligence, developed society, and left earth, or even maybe gone underground in 100 million years?

if they did why would they disguise themselves as humans only for the purpose of messing stuff up... I doubt a "human suit" would be necessary to mess stuff up if your an ancient advanced reptile.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
Listen man, I love the last star fighter as well, but people gotta let the reptile thing go...

Not gonna happen... don't forget that Eve had a conversation with a reptoid that led to 2000 years of belief

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by all answers exist
now add to that reptiles where the of the top of the food change before mammals had a chance with about 100 million years (using somewhere in the middle of estimates) ago, and something had to evolve

perhaps Troodon Sapiens? And we already know now just how intelligent those pesky Raptors were

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
well ok guys.. heres my out look plenty of evidence. saying reptillian race was real in ancient civilazations.not saying its proof im saying evidence! and all the painting of the walls... pictures. etc.. theres a chance something was here...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by etombo

No. That is the short answer.. No. That did not happen. If a parallel universe exists where the dinosaurs did not go extinct and these reptiles have inter-dimensional transporters yes. HOWEVER, it is far more likely that people have prosopagnosia and are unable to recognize faces than it is for reptile humanoids. Listen man, I love the last star fighter as well, but people gotta let the reptile thing go...

No offense have you actually investigated yourself? or just watched crappy youtube vids? a smart man investigates before saying no no never happened??

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Crappy Youtube? What other sites do people use to get vids from? Just wondering!
2nd Line

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
youtube youtube and youtube XD live leak, livevid, this was hella old.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Credo Mutwa trained his whole life with the CIA, while living a double life in Africa, as a shaman and record keeper of the Zulu nation. All of the training would come in handy one day when David Icke was set up to interview him. Credo wears a suit and tie during the day and a Metal sculpture necklace and robes and rings at night.

At least that's what some people think, I guess. Crazy retards.

If you do not believe Credo Mutwa, then you're as hopeless as can be. David Icke should receive a medal for his work, interviewing Credo. If there was anything out there that is convincing in regards to reptilians, its the Credo Mutwa interview.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I thought this video was hilarious..I don't believe that Reptilians exist maybe they did million years ago but not now..
Ive not see one shred of evidence to prove to me that they are here among us and this YouTube video is just plain silly..peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<<   2 >>

join