It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the World does your Date of Birth Take You?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Here is a bit of fun if you fancy playing along and have a spare couple of minutes.,..I hope you enjoy this.....

First of all, go to the Google page. On the top left click on maps. Then tap into Google your date of birth using only 2 digits each for day, month and year. Then click Google search. Then a map will appear of somewhere in the world. When the map appears, look for where the letter A is situated within the red marker. Taking the letter A as the centre marker, I am allowing a radius around the A marker of 3 inches, to see if you can find something of interest or anything of significance that may mean something to you and your life.

Here are the details I added to Google maps.
DOB.....270265
The map that appeared was of a place in Munich, Germany.
2 inches to the right of the marker is a place called Hotel Gästehaus Englischer Garten, which basically translates as The English Garden Hotel.

Now I am a proud Englishman of 46 years of age now living in Australia. I was glad to have found this wonderful map reference which I feel is quite a significant place to end up using my date of birth. Out of all the dates of birth I could have had and all the places in the world to end up, this I thought to be quite beautiful, The English Garden Hotel.

So I have decided that next year I am going to go to this place where my date of birth and Google maps have taken me and see it in reality. Then the following year, I may try and visit the girlfriends date of birth. I haven't looked at where her date ends up, I will let her do it later to see where we are going to end up maybe the following year....

Here are my findings and links below....

maps.google.com.au...,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1024&bih=571&wrapid=tlif131061373378110&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

www.hotelenglischergarten.de...

One other point...If you cannot see anything of interest or significance when you first get to the map, using the zoom button on the left of the map....

Happy hunting and let me know where you end up...........

edit on 13-7-2011 by davethebear because: grammar

edit on 13-7-2011 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
How do I enter this information?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Nothing interesting for me for my birth date in fact I'm going to Australia rather than the birth date location (France or Germany?)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The map took to me Germany as well. My first number is the same as yours, may be why I landed there. Other than the the numbers are different, so searched yielded a different city.
edit on 13-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: structure

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Neat-O! My A location radius included my hometown. About 100 miles directly north, as a matter of fact.
Didn't expect that! Thanks for something random and fun to do!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
How do I enter this information?

Just enter your date of birth into Google maps and see where you end up in the world.....

Let me know...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
Neat-O! My A location radius included my hometown. About 100 miles directly north, as a matter of fact.
Didn't expect that! Thanks for something random and fun to do!

Wow, that's weird and incredible at the same time. That has really cheered me up to think that your date of birth took you so closed to home...........So are you gonna visit your home town then...haha

Thanks for that.....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
07 25 85, Salina Cruz, México

Arriba!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
07 25 85, Salina Cruz, México

Arriba!

Sounds great.............send us a postcard....haha...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well that was weird. I ended up in Seattle Washington the place I was raised....born in California but raised in Wa.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Well that was weird. I ended up in Seattle Washington the place I was raised....born in California but raised in Wa.

Brilliant............Some things are just weird and unexplainable...........are you gonna go for a visit? ha

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Very fun My date April 20th 1988 took me to Washington D.C maybe I am supposed to be a great leader but I am in the wrong country
Other wise I dont have any real connections there. Fun though thanks alot

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Haha I got Cleveland Ohio xD and i'm WHITE xD

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
when I put spaces I was in Notodden, Norway... without Portugal.. 010982. That is with the day before the month..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hmmm well I ended up in Komatsu on the west coast of Japan. I have previously worked for Komatsu. Nothing very interesting in that area.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Mine takes me to a health club in Belfast

I was so hoping for something cool, like a landmark or castle

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
should i put in my date european style: day/month/year (as the OP had done) or US style: month/day/year, being that i'm stateside?

my assumption would be, one puts in the date how they normally write it... but you know what they say about assumptions.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Mine takes me to a health club in Belfast

I was so hoping for something cool, like a landmark or castle

Well it was worth a try Swills, you never know until you have a go. There are some great castels in Ireland though, but I don't think there are too many in Belfast...............

cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythos
should i put in my date european style: day/month/year (as the OP had done) or US style: month/day/year, being that i'm stateside?

my assumption would be, one puts in the date how they normally write it... but you know what they say about assumptions.

Being an Englander I put my DOB in european style, I didn't try any other style..............Why not try both ways, a bit like having two goes on the lottery, you never know what may appear..................

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

roger that... then i'll get to choose the niftier of the two locals! sweet

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join