It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might be a Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
In a Detroit Free Press article, writer Rochelle Riley equates calling the President a bad name to domestic terrorism.

That got me thinking that its time for Jeff Foxworthy to revamp his signature bit.

.......you might be a terrorist

If you won't let the TSA stick their hand in your _____, you might be a terrorist

If you think Janet Napolitano has the same barber as Jay Leno, you might be a terrorist

If your a returning war vet with PTSD, you might be a terrorist

If you question why we're bombing 6 different countries, you might be a terrorist

If you have a backyard garden, you might be terrorist

This is my awful attempt at satire. It seems you could be labled a domestic terrorist for anything these days.

Please feel free to read what she wrote at the link above or add some of your own stupid reasons you might be a terrorist.

edit on 13-7-2011 by leemachino because: grammar and added to list

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
All I've to say to that is Rochelle Riley is a domestic terrorist. Freedom of speech, Lady. Suck on it.
I reserve my right to call the president all kinds of slang terms for male (and female) genitalia as many times as I want.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Inquisitive1 because: Additional ranting

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You might be a terrorist if.....
1.You believe the Constitution is the law of the land .

2.You believe the 2nd amendment is in place to give , we the people, the power to take back our Government , when it goes astray.

3. You believe hard times are coming and have prepared for them !

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If you are not a WASP, you might be a terrorist.

If you believe in the Constitution, you might be a terrorist.

If you go against the status quo, you are a terrorist.

I love satire

PS:
Ahhhh poster above beat me to the punch!
edit on 13-7-2011 by isthisreallife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You might be a "T"...

If you are afraid to type the word terr...yikes

If your home page is ATS
If you don't call fries freedom fries
If you don't like country music
If you have a camel
If your disagree with the patriot act, in it's entirety
If you like taking pictures of cool architecture or city sights

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

You might be a terrorist if...

Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding aCCW permit)

Survivalist literature (fictional books such as “Patriots” and “One Second After”are mentioned by name)

Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies) Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)

Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)

Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government Homeschooling Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties

Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

Good idea for a thread i knew it was about JF when i read the title that guys funny and im english

S&F
edit on 13-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If you believe in the things you were raised to believe in, you might be a terrorist.

If terrorism doesn't terrorize you, you might be a terrorist.

If we think you might be a terrorist, you might be a terrorist.

Sadisticaly fun thread. If you think we might be terrorists, you might be a terrorist.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: terroristic threat

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If you own a six thousand dollar full auto rifle and thousands of rounds of ammo ..And cant afford shoes ..you might be a terrorist
Jeff Foxworthery

edit on 13-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It seems these days, as many know or have found out, that if you disagree with the status quo (not the majority), then you are deemed a threat to the country. It is utterly ridiculous, and I think that it will only get worse without the intervention of massive change, because unless something big happens, people will still keep accepting abuses. Did anyone catch Ron Paul on TV today? He did an interview and talked about the people giving up their liberties in return for safety, referencing the popular quote, and stated that he doesn't want to live in a country like that, or something along those lines.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If you expect us to grease you up once we've bent you over.

You must be a terrorist.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

i've said it before and i'll say it again regarding king oreo,prince shrub,king shrub, "robber" baron prick and his consort and current real 1st lady, the baroness prick, who will have "dizzy"dame delirious thrown under her own tour bus, Omen-style, if she even looks like a threat to king oreo's re-ascension.

trash is trash.

i izza turrist!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

jiggy

there's a member let's call him sparrow-fart [not really his username so as to comply w/T&C]
posting on all the anon threads.
or castigating:

"you'll see! you are all gonna be punished by the government, for breaking the laws, christ* said we had to submit to our government, the law is the law and you are gonna get it for being BAD!!!!"

*[actually paul, which he refuses to acknowledge, so much for bible study,
]

that guy is beyond ridiculous.

edit on 14-7-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join