It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird creature caught on tape (again).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
These are two videos that YT user uploaded recently.

This one scare the crap out of me lol...

Doesn't it looks familiar? I've seen creatures like this around the web in videos and pics. Think it's real or fake?

****REMINDER****

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on July 13th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wasn't this just posted?!
Or maybe there was a time slip?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I did some research by I didn't find anything...I was genuinely interested in people's opinions about these two videos...could it possibly be a species, some sort of demon perhaps...It's because I've seen videos of creatures just like this.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hahah.. scary as #!$^, that's for sure.

Can you post some links of similar videos, personally I can't say I've seen anything like this.

These videos don't seem authentic to me, but I could very well be wrong, who knows. The reaction of the guy is what makes me think it might be fake. I wouldn't be going outside a second time without a fully automatic rifle and a flashlight.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

Hahah.. scary as #!$^, that's for sure. Can you post some links of similar videos, personally I can't say I've seen anything like this. These videos don't seem authentic to me, but I could very well be wrong, who knows. The reaction of the guy is what makes me think it might be fake. I wouldn't be going outside a second time without a fully automatic rifle and a flashlight.

Yes. here's where I've seen it before:

And here's the pic:

Judging from the material it looks like they have been spot in 3 different locations?
I know that the last picture has already been debunked here on the forum... but I just wanted to show where i've seen it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wasn't this part of an ad campaign for a movie or video game? I thought I remembered it being part of some sort of ad campaign for something. I will look around and see if I can remember where it is from originally, but I am almost certain it isn't legit.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Cool video, if it's a fake. You know people do love to make videos and this one would be a fantasic one to produce. So before I do any research for this guy I would check out all of his other videos and see what kind of info get on him, which are here, and you see the few videos he has is all alien related, so there's definitenly an alien agenda.

Uploaded Mar 2010

and this gem

How To Stay Up To Date On ALIEN Information

I'm not saying this alien thing isn't a real encounter he had, but the doubt is strong with this one
In any case, if I were to give him an answer off the top of my head as to what that is I would say it could be interdimensional creature, which Chupacabra has been accused of. The New agers, and others, say dimensions are, I dunno, closing in on each other, merging, so with that, maybe that creature got here not of its own accord, or something

edit on 13-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't know what to think other than spooky. Now a days its just too easy to fake videos you just never know what to believe.Genetic experiment? extraterrestrial? demon? fake? I'll be interested to see what other people think. I bet someone here can figure this one out.

It would be nice if Skeptic Overlord would work his magic.
edit on 13-7-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm not saying this alien thing isn't a real encounter he had, but the doubt is strong with this one In any case, if I were to give him an answer off the top of my head as to what that is I would say it could be interdiminional creature, which Chupacabra has been accused of. The New agers, and others, say dimionsons are, I dunno, closing in on each other, merging, so with that, maybe that creature got here not of its own accord, or something

This is just my wacky theory...but I also think it's some sort of multidimensional being, whatever you wanna call it.
I think these are high frequency beings, possibly form a higher density, since our planet is shifting densities, maybe these ugly ones are the first we are going to start to see, since they are of a lower frequency of that density..does this make any sense?

So before I do any research for this guy I would check out all of his other videos and see what kind of info get on him, which are here, and you see the few videos he has is all alien related, so there's definitenly an alien agenda.

Or that but I couldn't help finding similarities between the rest of the videos...But I know what you mean, and then he also has something like a membership on his website...But I don't know if you pay anything.

Anyway. It's creepy.
If it's real...that guy has balls the size of catapults.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by Swills

I'm not saying this alien thing isn't a real encounter he had, but the doubt is strong with this one In any case, if I were to give him an answer off the top of my head as to what that is I would say it could be interdiminional creature, which Chupacabra has been accused of. The New agers, and others, say dimionsons are, I dunno, closing in on each other, merging, so with that, maybe that creature got here not of its own accord, or something

This is just my wacky theory...but I also think it's some sort of multidimensional being, whatever you wanna call it.
I think these are high frequency beings, possibly form a higher density, since our planet is shifting densities, maybe these ugly ones are the first we are going to start to see, since they are of a lower frequency of that density..does this make any sense?

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, and that sums it up nicely

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i can help identify it, it is either a) your retarded little brother with some kind of reflective tape covering his eyes or
b) it was your retarded friend with some kind of reflective tape over his eyes.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Cut the arms off of the beings in most of these videos and what do we end up with?

BOB!!!

I just had to make that observation before I cast doubts on the OP video, of which there are many. If I were in that situation, this would probably be the first thing I shot that I didn't eat.

edit on 7/13/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
wow creepy stuff.uhm maybe it's time for you to move?! before 'they' gut you out?!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
the fact that he finds it so easily pfffft and after the first encounter he would have studied his video then without a care he goes out unarmed and totally unafraid??? and wat ya know straight away there it is and lets turn up the drama and have it charge this time lol. i do believe in things we do not know but certainly not in this case.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
its clearly swamp gas. nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
it looks like those green guys from the hockey games are runnin out of things to do LOL.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Wasn't this part of an ad campaign for a movie or video game? I thought I remembered it being part of some sort of ad campaign for something. I will look around and see if I can remember where it is from originally, but I am almost certain it isn't legit.
youre thinking of the game borderlands.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Why is the date on the first video Saturday July 14, 2011? That cant be right!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
in the second video the creature sounds like a pig. i don't know it seems fake to me and like some other user said he finds the creature very easy.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloworm48

While it could be a typo...that right there proves it is a fake. Or he is an inter-dimensional traveller from a dimension where July 14 2011 is on a Saturday

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join