It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marble Mountain Bigfoot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The encampment appears quite legit, the nylon red bale twine is suspect but not unusual to find on trees and there is the possibility it is just part of the natural elements since birds like to use that stuff.

What gets me is that no one headed up to talk to this person up there; obviously this is a humanoid regardless and if I should happen upon an encampment and then saw a figure up the ridge I would make contact; these folks do not even conclude that this could be a human which is suspect!

They stayed the night!!!! Oh no way, there is no way in heck that a normal person with women and children would risk their life by encroaching on another "person's" encampment. Seriously, this was a big no no in my opinion. What if this guy was just "elementing" it out there and surviving and any contact is against the reason for being there in the first place! The reason to be alone and toughing it is obvious by the sleeping quarters that were built. If it were a Bigfoot then they risked getting launched at by boulders or worse!

I am apt to believe that these people staged this! Just the way the kid wanted to "bag it" when clearly it is a humanoid! Does this not ring a bell? Humanoid! No one should ever shoot at a human-like form in any sense of the word!

I believe in Bigfoot but I think this one is a hoax!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've heard Johnny Depp was a loner and all. Maybe he went camping, had too much rum? Yar!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Ha, that's what I first thought when I saw this. A bit tipsy or a bit queer. However, whatever it is, it's big.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I especially like the part in the analysis video at 06:34 ish, where Bigfoot gets his stilt stuck & has to turn around to free it...

Sorry

I actually have to admit that after seeing the stabilised video, I'm starting to get that uneasy feeling of, "that footage actually does seem pretty strange"...

I still don't believe the campsite has anything to do with what they are filming though. That and the guy on camera making assumptions as far as it being, "angry because they were in its camp" or, "it’s screaming" etc helped make it seem fake to me.

Now I've watched it more & seen that analysis video I'm not so sure any more!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Survivalist/mountain man .
Off the radar .Felon perhaps ?
Camp was man made has an unused fire pit ..I would be mad too all my hard work I go hunting and a bunch of kids invade my new shelter !
The video is real..its just not big foot !
edit on 14-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

You have a good point.
Could be just some big Undertaker mountain man guy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Very interesting. After watching the stabilized video, I certainly had my doubts as to what I was looking at. It looks huge!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Looks like a man to me.

But then, I guess humanoid style creatures would

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Looks big to be sure, but I'm having my doubts its a bigfoot.

Here is the reason - most wild animals with 1/2 a brain will not stay silhouetted on a ridge-line like that for that long. The reasons are simple and it goes back to being visible.

A prey animal like a deer doesn't want to be visible for that long as predators will see it. Likewise a predator (even if its having a look around) will only stay in a total silhouette like that for a tiny bit - it doesn't want its prey to see it.

Likewise most hunters won't do that either unless they want to be seen by another group.

Assuming that bigfoot is wise in the ways 'o the woods this thing on the ridge doesn't display any of the typical "critter of the woods" behavior.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

at 11:02 of your video he either just got done drinking a jar of moonshine and starts dancing one heck of a hillbilly jig.

Or

He is a short man on stilts wearing a backpack who lost his balance and is struggling to recover.

I am leaning towards the latter

~meathead
edit on 14-7-2011 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In this analysis the color schemes are suggestive of clothing - and a movement pattern of someone with disco fever.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edd965162227.gif[/atsimg]

I love this pose...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da6465aa7a4c.jpg[/atsimg]

The Marble Ridge Footage Hoax: July 2000

For what its worth - I looked it up on BFRO in later analysis they found it to be between 6 to 7 ft tall

Unless bigfoot was born to boogie I'm thinking this is a hoax

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Nicely put together, subject just far enough away to make it seem happenstance that they came across him and erases any chance for a close up.
But to go through all that trouble to make yourself a little condo in the wilderness and not stick around to protect it or even store food etc. there does not seem very like the behavior of an animal that has terrified people on just about every continent.
Maybe they are out there, but not stumbling around the on ridges. I would think that they would tend to be more elusive.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Good Find Frogs And I Am Calling HOAX On The Two Facts Paraphrased Below:

#1. Youtube Question: Why did it take so long to upload? Answer: Temporarily Lost Tape And It Was On VHS.

#2. The find here:The Marble Ridge Footage Hoax: July 2000 by ATS Member Frogs calls it a HOAX back in 2006.

Bigfoot Encounters

The Marble Ridge Footage Hoax: July 2000

Siskiyou County, California Marble Mountain Range Hwy 3 not far from Ft. Jones...

Originlly the BFRO reported this as a 'Class A report' evidently without much image analysis because the subject gingerly takes tiny baby steps downhill midway through the video here: www.youtube.com... There is nothing Sasquatch-like in the movement of the subject. The BFRO has it uploaded here: www.bfro.net... and www.bfro.net... These are the same folks that brought you the hoaxed Sonoma footage, the misidentification of the Memorial Day footage, the Skookum cast, the IMAX footage, the Rick Jacobs bear and the Danny Sweeten Texas hoax; all much-to-do-about-nothing. Apparently, none of them pay much attention to what is known about Sasquatch locomotion - in this case the subject takes tiny uncharacteristic Sasquatch steps - nothing like the general 52 to 60-inch walking stride that is well known among researchers. Humans lock the rear knee in the forward thrust of the forward leg, the Sasquatch does not. It never walks with a locked knee - and with a heavily calloused/padded sole of the foot, there is no need to walk gingerly as we see in the Marble Mountain footage. This is a hoax!

Marble Mtn Image: When analyzing a film image, the technician must work with what is in the image. The perpetrators of this set of images thought that they were beyond resolution limits, and they were. But they were not beyond the limits of extrapolating color schemes from the images. "The color schemes in the Marble Mountain footage definitely show lines of demarcation that can be followed from frame to frame....strongly suggestive of clothing." Veteran film Analyst Marlon "MK" Davis - 23 November 2006

This to me means they have DEBUNKED Themselves.

Got to keep your story straight as any waffling brings only collusion.

These Kinds Of HOAXES Ruin The Entire Cryptozoological Field...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Thanks for the laugh! Disco fever bigfoot

With the analysis of 6-7 feet tall, I'm most certainly on the human/hoaxed/case of miss-identity side.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

From the looks of him pacing between those two trees and waving his arms around.The guy probably just noticed his camp was just raided and was cussing up a storm.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Bigfoot coulda tripped over his big feet!

I do it allllllllllll the time.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
There is a alternate version of this video with added analysis, I'll try to find it and post it if I can.
A word to the naysayers: before you dismiss this you need to watch the analysis, they get a researcher up to where the figure was and film from the same spot, and this guy looks tiny in comparison.

thats correct. too many people on this board jump to conclusions. watch the video analyses before you comment. keep in mind the researcher who goes up to the same spot is over 6 feet tall. also, note that the branches of the shelter are all snapped - not cut. and no, i don't recall seeing any rope or twine there either. the fire pit is from previous campers, and no-one ever suggests it has anything to do with the sighting..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beauty from pain
Bigfoot coulda tripped over his big feet!

I do it allllllllllll the time.

You trip over bigfoot’s feet all the time? Why don’t you get a picture please?! And not the one’s snapped at the ground as you go face first.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The campsite could be from someone who was tracking bigfoot or any other creature out there. That does not mean what's on that ridge was not bigfoot, but whatever it is, it is huge. From that distance and when you compare it to the trees near it, that thing would tower over a person. It could be an extra tall mountain man like paul bunyan or it could be a bigfoot like creature. Very interesting video.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

i don't recall seeing any rope or twine there either. the fire pit is from previous campers, and no-one ever suggests it has anything to do with the sighting..

The twine is there,however it is interesting that the branches in the shelter are not cut.

Do you see it now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join