It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Crop Circles In The UK. One Next To Stonehenge.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here are the latest UK Crop Circles for those interested. The second one is in the field next to Stonehenge.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
they look man made...

get some photo shop on them and you're set

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You have to admit....the PEOPLE who make these things got some mad skill!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The fact that they are obviously man-made makes me happy, actually. It shows what most of the hoaxers are capable of. Draws a nice little line. "This is what we can do, this is what They can do."

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Looks to me like Nibiru comes in to the sun through a wormhole spiral, just like these 6 or 8 we've seen popping up all over the place on earth only larger, swings around the sun, and leaves the same way. gonna enter the wormhole on july 22 from somewhere around mars, pop in close to the sun, swing past the sun on august 22 and leave through another(maybe same) portal oct. 19. This is my brash prediction based on what the aliens are trying to tell us here. Of course we are on a skunk topic, just so you know.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This Man Made Stuff is really wearing a bit thin. The Man Made scenario has been debunked a long time ago. There's no way on earth these so called debunkers (who consist of one couple who tried to prove it and another two men who also failed). It really is outdated.

Please watch this award winning film and learn something!
www.youtube.com...

(Skip the advert at the beginning)

Huge mathematical solutions have been discovered along with translation and evidence never before divulged.

If you insist on your debunking theory please provide evidence.

edit on 13-7-2011 by quedup because: further information

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would agree that the second one does look 'man made' but I do not share the opinion that the first is; certainly not from those pictures anyway.

I have to ask the two of you that have posted that they are 'obviously' man made, do you believe that ALL crop circles are man made? I am not trying to flame, I am genuinely curious.

I would also agree that if they are man made that these people do have mad skills; Every time I see someone saying how they hoax circles, the things the produce for said documentaries are generally very poor and obvious fakes and lack the geometric complexity that many circles have shown.

The one thing that does appear to seperate the man made circles from the 'authentic'' ones is the effect on the stems of the plants; in the case of the hoaxes ther are always broken from the physical act of pressing down the crop (ie the old wooden plank approach) whereas the authentic ones, the stems of the plants are bent at 'knuckles' and lay down without sign of physical pressure. There is also evidence of how the plants are genetically altered during this process too.

I have not read anything yet on these two new circles as to evidence on the plants themselves hence why I cannot confirm or deny that they are man made.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have always found this subject so fascinating. I really wonder what the two spirals mean...like two Universe's maybe....

As for the other picture.....I have no idea about that one either. I am anxious to see someone come on here who studies this subject and maybe they can decipher what the aliens/people are trying to convey.

Why don't they (Aliens) just communicate with us instead of creating crop circles and If it was man made you know someone out here would take credit....wouldn't they?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The vid is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for the link!!

The only word that comes to mind is "numinous."

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

excellent video. It really makes me hope a crop circle is found one day near my location so I can feel it out.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don`t really have an opinion on crop circles, but I will ask those that say "obviously man-made", what is it that constitutes a man made crop circle? Saying "it looks man made to me" is weak. Of course, the same can be said for "they look E.T in origin" but you know, I`m curious as to the reasons such statements are made...is it ignorance?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The first one I can't say but concerning the second I see 2 meaning. First it is similar to the sign of nuclear warning ( not in the same color of course. Second I see 3 circle which seems to be related to the center. It could mean the trinity which is a symbol of god. 1 - the spirit, 2- his love and 3- the man. 3 entity yet the same divinity. This is pure speculation but that's the interpretation I have here.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

you know what.. im not even gonna do it.
edit on 13-7-2011 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
they look man made...

get some photo shop on them and you're set

have you seen alien made ones to be able to contrast the difference so boldly...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
This Man Made Stuff is really wearing a bit thin. The Man Made scenario has been debunked a long time ago. There's no way on earth these so called debunkers (who consist of one couple who tried to prove it and another two men who also failed). It really is outdated.

Please watch this award winning film and learn something!
www.youtube.com...

(Skip the advert at the beginning)

Huge mathematical solutions have been discovered along with translation and evidence never before divulged.

If you insist on your debunking theory please provide evidence.

edit on 13-7-2011 by quedup because: further information

I know that this isn't about the elenin/plant x/ what ever/ but at the 3:09 mark there is a crop circle of a star with 5 moons. I have read that one of them has that? maybe an early warning? maybe some drunk guys having fun

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willyum
maybe some drunk guys having fun

I'm not necessarily directing this at you, but this is one of the biggest mistakes people make, assuming that only a couple drunk hillbillies are making these circles, and therefore they can't be responsible for making the most complex circles. That's not true, as many of these circles are made by some of the brightest university students, it's a game/competition to them. And they don't just use rope and plank, they have GPS controlled and magnetron wave guide rollers. And the MIT experiment proved that these microwaves can mess with electronic devices, which is one of the signatures of "real" circles. Then when you look at the fact that circles have slowly gotten more complex with time, and the vast majority are located in the UK, and that it makes no sense for ETs to be communicating by ruining crops, and that many times these farmers make financial gains from these circles, it seems pretty obvious that all circles are man made. IMO

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
For the first three replies, what makes them look Man-made compared to all the Alien-made ones? There have been so many scientist who have proved the effects on the crops. So much so I will not link anything, but you could probably google elongation nodes in crop circles and then figure out how mad did that.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
The fact that they are obviously man-made makes me happy, actually. It shows what most of the hoaxers are capable of. Draws a nice little line. "This is what we can do, this is what They can do."

Can you show me evidence of a circle that is not made by these hoaxers. I've always been lead to believe they were all hoaxes. And if it's not hoaxers who is it?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Crop circles are just Chuck Norris's way of saying that sometimes corn just needs to lie the F**K down.

Sorry, was reading chuck norris jokes today

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I believe or suspect that crop circles are man-made for a number of reasons:
1) NWO is real.
2) Project Bluebeam to implement the NWO - all available material suggests that the manufactured belief in aliens will be used to assist it's implementation. If you haven't read up on it, I suggest that IOU do so.
3) MSM censorship - they wont tell the masses of the ongoing nuclear meltdowns and other very important news, but they are more than happy to shove this "ancient aliens", "attack of the aliens" etc WHY do they want us to so badly believe in aliens visiting this planet?
4) Hardly anyone doubts that advanced technologies exist within our governments.
5) both sides of the alien agenda are heavily promoted "good ones that will come to our rescue" and "bad ones corrupting the leaders of society". WHY?
6) aliens would have already made contact with humanity OPENLY.

Those are some of the reasons why I feel that they are man-made. I do not discount for a minute that life does not exist elsewhere in the universe, and I did believe at one time that perhaps they were here. However, after much research, I no longer believe that what people report in the skies is of "extraterrestrial" life. It is of this world, by man, and the "lore" that has so deceitfully been created as a "belief" in so many people around the world will be used against us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join