It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Billion$ and no terrorist act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
yep the US Gov has spent 1 Billion$ on a face recognition program and not one terrorist apprehend, "see it did work work" will be the spin on this, just wait and see abcnews.go.com... from the link

$1 Billion Airport Security Program Yet to Catch a Terrorist
now if they had photos of known terrorist then,????? most of the ones they talk are already dead or do not have a pick of.
edit on 13-7-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
yep the US Gov has spent 1 Billion$ on a face recognition program and not one terrorist apprehend, "see it did work work" will be the spin on this, just wait and see abcnews.go.com... from the link

$1 Billion Airport Security Program Yet to Catch a Terrorist
now if they had photos of known terrorist then,????? most of the ones they talk are already dead or do not have a pick of.
edit on 13-7-2011 by bekod because: editting

Did they ever put themselves though one of those?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That's because only Americans are the only ones in the databank.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

yep that is my point it is not for Homeland security it is for big corp, the GOV and any one else that is ready to make a buck off the sheepole, you have no rights and that is what they are pushing for, any terrorist that wants to kill will kill, and blowing up a plane is just not there any more, it is a "horse and phony" show, they will make you feel safe at the same time make you the threat, nad they are doing a good job at it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm always for the push of technology. I absolutely love what the creative and intelligent minds around the world come up with. Humans are pretty cool when you peel away the religious fanaticism, war, greed, violence, and Glenn Beck.

- However, this is a dam waste of money. The idea has some weight, but at a cost that high it had better dam well yield some results. Sounds like something I would see on Criminal Minds.
Matter of fact I think I did see that.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

i am for the new tech as long as it benefit's man and this clearly does not, it has not stopped, prevented, nor apprehended one terrorist, and that is a waist of time and money , now that the story is out do you really think a terrorist would show up at an airport?????

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
now that the story is out do you really think a terrorist would show up at an airport?????

In that regard, perhaps it is preventing some terrorism?

top topics

join