It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Needs a Favourite Section

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think ATS should have a favourite section, to add your favourite threads, because I’m sick and tired reading interesting threads then losing them day or two later.

Does anyone else think this?

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I agree. I feel like the current method for saving a thread is subscribing. However, the subscribe button doesn't do much if no one replies to thread for a while.
edit on 13-7-2011 by kohaku because: fixed spelling, elaborated

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

There are a few different methods that you could use, to assist you with this issue.

• Every thread that you post in, you will automatically be subscribed to.
    Unless, you un-check the box↓ underneath where I am typing at right now. (the reply page)

You can also subscribe to threads that you did not post in, by clicking 'Subscribe' above and to the left of the OP. (where the flag count is)

Click here, to see your subscribed threads..

OR
  • You could always just create a separate folder (or folders) in your bookmarks menu, and use that as a place to store the most interesting threads.

reply to post by kohaku

Originally posted by kohaku
    However, the subscribe button doesn't do much if no one replies to thread for a while.

You're not looking in the right place.

I think you are probably just referring to your 'myATS' page.
    That link I posted, should take you to your own personal list of subscriptions. (and not to mine).

Regardless, try this route-
    click 'Tools+' (top right of this page)
    then click 'Subscriptions'

I'm not gonna lie, my subscription list is a large mess lol. It keeps them in order, but I just have way too many. It would be possible to keep it cleaned out though. I am just too lazy for that, and don't go through and delete them as often as I should. I prefer the bookmarking method.

• posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

Oh goody, thanks. That's actually very helpful.
    I appreciate it.

top topics

join