It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three blasts in Mumbai, city on high alert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

the terrorists have unionized? oh now were realy screwed,hope who ever did this gets brought to justice and that those wounded get a speedy recovery

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by hp1229

ya, they been playing both sides now it's gonna bite them back.

they have to clean house or india and the us will do it for them.

nukes? don't make me laff, they will blow themselves up before they can strike anywhere.

The Nukes are something to be concerned if they're deliberately passed onto the Terrorist Organizations by ISI.

Surely they wont be able to launch a strike but can definitely attempt to smuggle one into a country and possibly turn it into a dirty bomb. Dont forget the security is still weak in several countries despite all the measures taken globally since 9/11.

they will all die if they even think about it.

oooops, something went wrong!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just as expected...

Cut back on Foreign Aid From US definitely does not help Pakistan - SARCASM INTENDED ...

PAKISTAN AID CUTBACK 1

PAKISTAN AID CUTBACK 2

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by confreak

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Seems like it was very coordinated... ISI backed pakistani terrorists groups would be my guess...

This won't end well.

The previous Mumbai attack was directly connected with CIA therefore it makes CIA the suspect, not the ISI. This is just another attempt to refresh the hostilities between Pakistan and India.

Indeed.

And whoever says ``prove it``... it is a well known fact that the CIA has been funding and running the ISI since the 70s.

Sure it might be the case but the typical MSM explanation released by the agencies would be that we certainly took care of the ROGUE element within the agencies as it was one man/woman belief and actions not the entire agency's

Or...

Since this is a conspiracy theory website...

Ever think about the Chinese if they had any hand in this to divert the attention from the disputed Indo-Chinese border region and their recent construction activities (Railroad and Air Fields along almost entire length of the Indo-Chinese Border and POK which they have been openly invited by Pakistani's ? Just a thought.

There is a big geo-political powerplay going on in the South Asian region involving India, China and Pakistan.
Surely economic and strategic buildup and the next wannabee of powerhouse in the region.

How about providing the Goodies to the Terrorist group operatives in India with (Funding , Logistics & Cheap Ingredients
) ?

This way the naturally inclined Pakistan equation is thrown outsince there will not be any evidence leading to ISI? Just a thought.

After all they have plenty of Chinese nationals in India too

If there is one thing too many in India are Chinese who can fluently speak/understand Indian National Language but not the other way around in India or China (Chinese speaking/understanding Indians)

edit on 13-7-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Plot: Kill our own people, prosecute some Kashmiri student in Mumbai, arrest 12 random Muslims in the city, deploy troops along Pakistan border for a few days, use this to win the next election

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

You have a great thread going here OP.

There is another thread as well and thought you should know.

Mumbai ATS Thread

I also gave them this thread address. Hope this was the right thing to do.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was listening to the news on XM radio,i heard them say that this event lasted 11 minutes,
I found that interesting.So,what was i thinking? 3 bombs on the 13th day of the month,
time duration of the event 11 minutes.Looks like a signature to me.Or a public service announcement.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

The only person who was ever to be convicted for his involvement in planning the Mumbai attack was a CIA agent. One Pakistani man was supposed to get convicted for his involvement in the Mumbai attack, but that failed, all charges in connection with Mumbai attack was dropped, rather he was merely charged and convicted for I think aiding a terrorist group, meaning either sending charity money, or some type of money to a group which is deemed as terroristic by US.

Google it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

You mean David Coleman Headley/Daood Sayed Gilani?

Son of a Pakistan man who was busted by the DEA smuggling heroine, and then forced to become an informant for the DEA? Not an agent, but a tool used to infiltrate secret groups. Busted trying to flee to Pakistan, and then arrested, charged, and jailed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Since his arrest and guilty plea, Headley has been cooperating with U.S. and Indian authorities, and has yielded much information about his associates.

Just because counter terrorism requires use of such scumbags, doesn't make then responsible for their actions.

Islam has been engaged in a conquest of India for almost a thousand years now.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Death toll reaches 19 in Mumbai triple bombings (AP)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join