It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we realy Born in a Womb?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
first off, you're not born 'in' a womb anyway, you enter the world via vagina, unless of course its a c-sect. Even though my eyes may have been closed, my partners weren't and he can promise you that, as he saw our daughter crap herself all over the midwife as soon as she made her exit - 'hello world!'

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

I saw 1 of my sons born by c-section, and another "au natural" with the aid of some snips and a lot of blood - I can assure you there were plenty of demons at my side and in my head afterwards
....but probably not of the sort you are fantasising about!!

edit on 13-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA! Um...........I think you are serious and if so....I am so sorry boo boo. But...here is how I see this. Hold on....need some mind altering stuff first in order to talk about this in a serious manner. I just can't be serious about this so I will end it with...

I love ya

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
We really are humans and we are born by human parents. However, within our DNA exists something far greater than humans and this is likely something "angelic" as we know that humans and Angels mixed.

The codes are there to be more than human but as our line has existed beyond the first cleansing (the Flood) we are most likely further from the point of "being" what we are destined to become.

There are familial lines which have been carefully nurtured to such an extent that marrying within family lines is common place as a means to keeping the blood "blue". However, it may have backfired and now we notice these family lines look more and more like monkeys than men.

Demons exist hyper-dimensionally, they have somehow managed to come to this realm either by accident or by some purposeful way. I tend to think it happened by accident, was corrected, then was accidentally breached once again, and again, and again. Now it seems that Demons are so prevalent that we all have one!

At the moment of birth, if the child is chosen, the Demon is inserted into the essence of the child by way of a blood ritual. Male children are easier at accomplishing this by way of circumcision, most women wait to be demonized during menarche; however, I have noted that there is nothing more evil than female children with other female children as they are bent on destroying one another from the moment they befriend each other, so it is likely they too have now been demonized at birth (no I do not wish to argue the quality or condition of the sexes, let us focus on Demons).

The child then grows as a person wholly and completely but through the influence of the Demon decisions are made and choices are committed to.

If an average person of average conditions is somehow able to break free of the familial bonds of the parents and makes it to a position in life where they can do "good", or can exercise "power", then another blood ritual can be performed allowing a more "affirmed" or "powerful" Demon to take over. The previous Demon often just goes along for the ride or is excommunicated from the host. A good example of this is the continued use of the same Demon by each of our Presidents. As each President is inaugurated the Demon simply moves from one host to the next; this is why one President is just like the next regardless of promises and idealisms!

So there you have it! We live in a Demonized World!

However, there is a solution to our madness! Within us resides the DNA of our Originators, the Angels! So each of us has the capacity to awaken from within! This is what is happening now.

WAKE UP and let your DNA become Activated! This is the key to Salvation!

In the meantime, the original Angels, and the original Creators are on their way to correct a terrible undoing of Man! We may have to be sacrificed if we cannot cleanse ourselves of our Demons and if we do not have enough Angelic DNA to fashion a new race of Man; the New Age of Man which is at hand.

Prepare yourself! It is happening now!

May there truly be an Angel of Mercy within you!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I tried to write a reply with some questions but.....

my brain imploded.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I must say that anyone who can make me think that far out the box, deserve a star and flag and a thumbs up

Besides the realm that I stay in with certain subjects my mind can also go into something that I would fear to write myself. So good for you for being open, and when I finally grasp this I will return.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
LIke, really ? This has got to be one of those "how do we know we really know anything" kind of topics. I'm afraid OP that sometimes you just have to accept the evidence of your sense, it's a really good way to avoid going totally crazy.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wow

This is certainley one of the most out there thoughts ever...

Must be trolling..

So by your logic... the nurses and doctors are demons that are in on it?
and then surley we are also demons... in on it?

No i dont know this is making my heard hurt!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
If I was replaced with a demon then where am I?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

hahaha!!

best post all day!
lol

@ No Regrets Ever~
awesome avatar!

edit on 13-7-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry but all I can do is laugh hysterically. Then ponder, where was always something that was a little of with the neighbor boy

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Iam glad on the whole most of the members who replied see it is a possibility, they may never accept it as fact, but I know if they meditate on the issue at hand they may ,have a breakthrough in understanding the OPs point.

Just as we sleep and the earth turns to face the sun, does the first breath replace the exchange.

May all be happy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

BUT...........If the demons put you, the Dr. and the nurses into a trance, while they did their dirty work, how would you know for sure?????

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

LOL
This is a very crazy thought and I just can't go with you I'm afraid!

You are talking about the most important and unforgetable experience of ones life!

What you are sugesting is 15000 births an hour are messed about with and no one knows about it??....not even one of the 7 billion births that are around today!......................................as there is no evidence for your claim my friend IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! excuse the caps but I can't make it clearer!

edit on 15-7-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Also....I can't get my head around your idea of all of us are demons as my two daughters are wonderful girls, Ghandi dosn't fit the description of a demon....nor does mother Teresa!!.......This theory of yours has too many flaws to be given any credit!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join