It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Technology (Military craft which cannot be filmed)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

...they tried to film it with their cell phones but it wouldn't show up no matter how hard they tried.

When you say "it wouldn't show up" do you mean it came out black, washed out white, or the helo was "transparent"?

There are technologies to screw up digital cameras so the shots don't come out, but nothing that would allow you to see the thing and yet when you took a photo of it, it was "invisible". So if the story's "the pic was solid white" or "solid black" or "the camera refused to take the shot" then yeah, that could be.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

wouldnt what ever signal or whatever being emiitted from the plane only have to interfear with non organic things to not be filmed vs seen with the naked eye.video cameras work diffrently then our eyes but ill admit i might be missing something

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now to see it in action...

TOP SECRET Stealth INVISIBILITY Suit - Caught On Tape

Meh, that's a compression artifact. Done to death.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Hmmm

You know... I have heard rumors that you are a disinfo agent
Any truth to that?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You know... I have heard rumors that you are a disinfo agent Any truth to that?

Generally you only hear that from people who've just had their favorite fantasy chopped to bits.

Occasionally I'm a no-info agent, when the conversation starts looking like I have to leave (you ever look into blue glowing objects in the night sky? It's REAL INTERESTING. YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THAT UP
).

But I rarely if ever lie intentionally on ATS. I can't recall the last time. Mock, make sarcastic comments, yep.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
A) How would anyone here know.

You make the assumption that people that come to ATS are all just average posters. You would be surprised at how many on here work in the business.

One example you can look up real easy is Intelgurl. She and her husband Bios work at the Tonopah test range. You should check out her threads.

There are many here at ATS that hold Top Secret and higher clearance.

B) Even if someone here did, do you really think they would or could tel you?

Yes they would, within the confines of any disclosure oath they may or may not have signed. Intelgurl has on her Avatar : "Operating within DoD Protocol" and she does.

People come here to ATS to get answers. Some of those that work in the field also want the truth out... but you have to learn to read between the lines and follow the clues because no one will risk treason to hand you a classified document.

I find it funny how skeptics demand such proof, when they know full well the consequences. If your not willing to listen to those that know for the tidbits they can slip out, and then do the legwork yourself to follow those clues, you will never learn anything.

I could give you a list... do you know their is one member here who has openly shown he is Army Counter Intelligence with a T4 clearance?
He even has photos in his personal gallery to prove it.

But of what use is truth, if no one believes you?

Until you verify something on your own, it is worthless. But that requires hard work and digging on dot mil websites. Most people at ATS are lazy and want to be spoon fed... and even then never read or follow links, but have the need to state an uninformed opinion.

:shk:

All one can say to that is "Enjoy your bliss"

Ahh... darn Zorg, I only hold a Q clearance... wish I could get Above Top Secret some day.

I headlined a key point you made in your statement that I just recently thought to add to my profile wall lol!

"They say I'm not believable! I just don't believe it!"

Your intel on the suit is solid Zorgon... DARPA has had solicitations out on it for over a decade now... people still wont believe it when the full mechanized version of that suit comes out next year. Did you see the way the stealth soldier literally SPRANG to the gunnery hatch?

Nice vid.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
But I rarely if ever lie intentionally on ATS. I can't recall the last time. Mock, make sarcastic comments, yep.

Well I DID say 'rumors'
You must be NAVY then... I have never run into a NAVY person yet that lies intentionally. Plasma 'skins' have a purple blue glow to them... always liked blue

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f215b3a13710.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well I DID say 'rumors'

Sounds like something Lear would say after I talk about his belief in the lush tropical beaches on Venus.

You must be NAVY then... I have never run into a NAVY person yet that lies intentionally. Plasma 'skins' have a purple blue glow to them... always liked blue

NAVY!?!! Them's FIGHTIN' words!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Ahh... darn Zorg, I only hold a Q clearance... wish I could get Above Top Secret some day.

Well since your in town... you can get that from these guys...

EG&G's "Special Projects"
821 Grier Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 492-7800

EG&G is now a Division of URS Corporation
www.gijobs.com...

I hear they also run the Janet Airlines Terminal across from the Luxor
edit on 13-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well since your in town... you can get that from these guys...

EG&G's "Special Projects"
821 Grier Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 492-7800

EG&G is now a Division of URS Corporation
www.gijobs.com...

I hear they also run the Janet Airlines Terminal across from the Luxor
edit on 13-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

We haven't discussed where the new bus stop is, have we, lol...

They're not only calling for techs to Mercury now, did I tell ya? Tonapah just recruited two yesterday. My number's coming up - YAY!

While I'll vouch for the mysteriously silent surveilance triangle shaped craft in operation across the U.S. - since I've witnessed it up close and personal, the relevance to nanotech being deployed on surveilance craft for day light operations just makes plain sense - so does testing it first on American urban centers, before fielding it abroad. S&F for the OP!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well I DID say 'rumors'

Sounds like something Lear would say after I talk about his belief in the lush tropical beaches on Venus.

NAVY!?!! Them's FIGHTIN' words!

Meh... I knew you were a Marine... pfft!

If ya get to Vegas any time soon, look me up at the Leatherneck Lodge

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

We had one of the brothers that was misled and went Navy, but the rest of us wuz Army. Although if I had to be called something incorrect, at least Marine would not be insulting. But Navy, eck. (shudders) Almost as bad as being accused of being Agency.

Vegas is sort of interesting to go to, some of the areas around there are really beautiful in a stark, chain link fencified sort of way.

ETA: "- since I've witnessed it up close and personal..."

Yeah, and quiet too. Was in your neck of the woods when someone played "let's screw with the contractors" one night we were working late. Stepped outside to get some fresh air without leaving the little area we were permitted to be in, and a few minutes later the game was on.

edit on 13-7-2011 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

We had one of the brothers that was misled and went Navy, but the rest of us wuz Army. Although if I had to be called something incorrect, at least Marine would not be insulting. But Navy, eck. (shudders) Almost as bad as being accused of being Agency.

Vegas is sort of interesting to go to, some of the areas around there are really beautiful in a stark, chain link fencified sort of way.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Don't forget about the inverted barbed wire kinda way too

Ah, you may as well just look me up at the American Legion lodge then lol... Leathernecks will tolerate Navy, but I dunno about land lubbers...

Zorgon, when we gonna go play Gold Miner, dag nabbit!? - just came back from Mt. Potosi - real nice there right now...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's quite possible that the U.S. gov't does possess this technology. Why it would be a valuable asset? We haven't perfected complete invisibility yet, but what really we have done is perfected invisibility to radar. What would be the next improvement? Invisibility to video camera. Why? Not because they don't want to be seen, but because...I may be wrong here, but isn't most modern weapons on the ground and anti-aircraft weapons equipped with video cameras for targeting? Look up videos on youtube where the military is shooting something down from the ground and you will clearly see they are using some kind of video camera for targeting.

So if this is the case then this is stealth bomber 2.0. The next best thing. Of course the human eye can see it, hell, radar might even detect it, but what good is any defense if the targeting system can't see it to shoot it down? See what i'm trying to say?

I'm no expert on video camera's or anything like that, but just guessing off the top of mind, this is more than likely what this is.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If this video is real, it'll be pretty revolutionary if the Military are secretly using invisible suits while contemporary scientists are barely able to make a couple of atoms invisible!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
If this video is real, it'll be pretty revolutionary if the Military are secretly using invisible suits while contemporary scientists are barely able to make a couple of atoms invisible!

Check out my above post, could be what is going on in that video to. Think of this scenario: Your a scientist or a military contractor who wants to "fool" the gov't out of funds to work on some projects. What if that suit is invisible to the video camera, but not the naked eye. So when you go to ask for the money and present the tape to whom your asking money from, they see that video and believe it. But the truth is, they're nowhere close to inventing an invisibility cloak.

Do you see what i'm saying? How one might could trick someone with that technology? Of course i'm not saying that IS what's happening, but could be a possibility, lol. Then they walk out with a massive amount of funds and two years later explain how and why the cloak failed. By that time someone else invents it, the company gives them a "helping" hand, assassinates them and runs off with the technology. Then said company gets the credit for making it. Hey, this kind of thing has happened before. Think of all the poor inventors who names should be in history books but weren't because Edison or someone else stole their tech? I'm just saying...that's all, just saying....haha

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

We had one of the brothers that was misled and went Navy, but the rest of us wuz Army.

Hmmm well the Army did get a good head start what with nabbing all those NAZI scientists at Redstone Arsenal including von Braun... And they did work on that Moon Base 'Luna' on Farside to be completed by 1962 under Brig General Trudeau run by WvB... and they do have that cool out of the public view launch facility on Kwajalien Atoll...

But the NAVY has the cool space fleet and the lasers capable of beaming power to the moon
. Besides wasn't Bob's paycheck at Area 51 a NAVY paystub?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Are you guys talking about a combination of Electro-molecular paint, that is a paint scheme that can change color and shape to suit it's surroundings by changing the amount of current running thru it, optical form camouflage where the shape of the aircraft is designed to produce optical illusions.

In layman's terms it's color and shape confuses the brain so much that the brain chooses either to ignore it, or that it has no discernible shape at all.

Add stealth and it's undetectable to radar and infrared.

This is as close as you get to being invisible.

As far as cameras are concerned, you don't really think Apple came up with the no photograph tech, do you?
edit on 7/13/2011 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: add camera

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
Are you guys talking about a combination of Electro-molecular paint,

Not me...

Plasma-electrolysis synthesis of TiO2 nano/microspheres with optical absorption extended into the infra-red region

A novel plasma-electrolysis method is introduced to synthesize high-quality TiO2 nano/microspheres that exhibited excellent optical absorption covering the range from ultraviolet to infra-red. Both experimental and theoretical results show that the oxygen vacancies in the TiO2 spheres are primarily responsible for this wide absorption.

pubs.rsc.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join