It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Technology (Military craft which cannot be filmed)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Could someone confirm that the US has conventional (aka "man made") craft which are impossible to film on digital camera (CCD/CMOS) ?

I just read a report of someone claiming to have seen a stealth copter in or around LV in bright daylight (probably similar to or the same they used for raiding OBL)...they tried to film it with their cell phones but it wouldn't show up no matter how hard they tried.

Consider this quite interesting. Is it technically possible that their stealth/cloaking tech would it make possible not to show up?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I'm not sure if we have total invisibility quite yet but I know it was experimented with many years ago by the U.S. Navy.

However, there are aircraft we know very little about and many that we are completely unaware of. This point is clearly made by the fact that once in a blue moon we hear in the MSM how some new stealth drone is in combat overseas and noone ever knew it existed.

Also, occasionally freak events occur in which we get a glimmer into what actually goes on.

I recently found a site in google earth that caught what I believe to be some kind of small UCAV drones in the Alaskan wilderness. Some say they are F-15's only they're way too small to be F-15's or F-22's.

You can read more about that here:
Odd-looking Military Aircraft in the Alaskan Wilderness

I made the discovery about 2 yrs ago and only started the thread after doing alot of research. Noone has been able to identify what the craft are and noone knows what they could be. But it goes to show how little we know.

It is possible!

Saw your thread from chat and thought I'd comment

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Cool, I know new money often has features which digital machines refuse to process. Such as the Digimarc on the Euro notes that photo editing programs, like Photoshop, refuse to open and edit. Some notes have dots on them that photocopiers are programmed to ignore. So yeah I don't see why this would be impossible. It reminds me of Ghost in the Shell.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Could someone confirm that the US has conventional (aka "man made") craft which are impossible to film on digital camera (CCD/CMOS) ?

I just read a report of someone claiming to have seen a stealth copter in or around LV in bright daylight (probably similar to or the same they used for raiding OBL)...they tried to film it with their cell phones but it wouldn't show up no matter how hard they tried.

Consider this quite interesting. Is it technically possible that their stealth/cloaking tech would it make possible not to show up?

Knowing only a little, but probably a little more than the average Joe, about CCD/CMOS chips I would speculate that this is totally impossible. These devices are designed to pick up what we see - the same wavelengths that we see - so if we can see the object, they can too.

It is possible something else very odd is goinng on, but I can't even begin to immagine how that would work!

ETA - you say you just read a report, can you post a link so we can see it please?
edit on 13-7-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
That is really interesting.I thought that only radars cannot detect stealth crafts.
Nice thread

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I bet the brochure will be boring when they try and sell them to other countries, the sales pitch would be quite interesting though.
"Hi, wanna buy a plane?"
"What's it like?"
"Well, it's sort of invisible"
"Yeah, course it is, now go away and prank call someone else".

Reminds me of the Emperors' new clothes.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

Exactly

"Where's the plane?"
"It's right there in the photo."
"But it's a photo of an empty airplane hanger!"
"Well it wouldn't be much of a stealth plane if we could take photos of it, now would it?"

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Im gonna need someone to explain how that would be possible. Im under the impression that cameras work like our eyes? Shouldnt we be able to film it if we can see it?.. Too confused..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Yes we have them and yes it is possible... all but the heat signature... we cannot cloak that yet

How you say? Well that is still classified

But I can give you a hint...

First a portion of an email from one of my contacts...

I just wanted you to know that yes...I keep very busy and I'm on a 'mission'! My Mission is to keep America safe through development of some very exotic technologies. And yes, as you mentioned, I've worked on/with HAARP. If you want to learn more about that see US Patent #xxxxx. If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent xxxxx, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men. LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

Now then...

Imagine a 'coating' that works similar to fiber optics... in other words light enters from one direction and is bent around an object and continues out the other. Effectively this renders the object invisible. Since radar waves are similar to light waves it will work on them as well

Imagine nano technology where little spheres of this material bend the light waves, but each sphere can be controlled by an energy field to change direction

It is really very simple actually, but you will have to figure out the rest on your own...

But before you dig too deep read this

A follow up on that first email...

Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similiarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Now to see it in action...

TOP SECRET Stealth INVISIBILITY Suit - Caught On Tape

As you can see the 'coating' applied to a person is not quite 100% in this case

The heat signature on aircraft is still a problem... but it makes for some very interesting UFO sightings

And no... you cannot have the patent number

edit on 13-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage
"Hi, wanna buy a plane?"
"What's it like?"
"Well, it's sort of invisible"
"Yeah, course it is, now go away and prank call someone else".

Reminds me of the Emperors' new clothes.

Actually you can hit the switch and de-energize the 'coating', thus make it visible.
I hear that a few times during testing they forgot to hit the switch

If your ever out in the desert near Palmdale... look up around 3am ish... You never know what you might see

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

sorry what would be the point? if you could see it with the naked eye its not exactly cloaked is it? surely the would want it to be totally invisible

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes we have them and yes it is possible... all but the heat signature... we cannot cloak that yet

How you say? Well that is still classified

But I can give you a hint...

First a portion of an email from one of my contacts...

I just wanted you to know that yes...I keep very busy and I'm on a 'mission'! My Mission is to keep America safe through development of some very exotic technologies. And yes, as you mentioned, I've worked on/with HAARP. If you want to learn more about that see US Patent #xxxxx. If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent xxxxx, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men. LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

Now then...

Imagine a 'coating' that works similar to fiber optics... in other words light enters from one direction and is bent around an object and continues out the other. Effectively this renders the object invisible. Since radar waves are similar to light waves it will work on them as well

Imagine nano technology where little spheres of this material bend the light waves, but each sphere can be controlled by an energy field to change direction

It is really very simple actually, but you will have to figure out the rest on your own...

But before you dig too deep read this

A follow up on that first email...

Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similiarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Now to see it in action...

TOP SECRET Stealth INVISIBILITY Suit - Caught On Tape

As you can see the 'coating' applied to a person is not quite 100% in this case

The heat signature on aircraft is still a problem... but it makes for some very interesting UFO sightings

And no... you cannot have the patent number

edit on 13-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

All very interesting. But not related to the question in the OP, which I am begining to thing is humbug. If you can see it with your eyes you can take a picture of it using standard photosensative chips like the CMOS and CCD chips found in video cameras, stills cameras and phones.

Still waiting for links to whatever it was he was reading.

I will remain respectfully quiet about the content of your post, and the video, not wanting to go off topic or start and argument.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
A) How would anyone here know.

B) Even if someone here did, do you really think they would or could tel you?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I think the theory for any cloaking plane or device is there or even prototypes but yet again we will never know it will be one of the black list i mean if we all knew then most of the countries we find hostle will make a anti cloaking or a infrared devices or something but because we dont fully know if its true or not since we are just commoner in their eyes. it will be like showing the world how to have free energy just my thoughts

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This was published in 08.Link
If any new technology is public domain, You can bet that they are one step ahead of you.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I cant imagine how you would obscure a craft from being filmed, yet it being visible by the naked eye and the surroundings and what is behind the craft being captured on video.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
This was published in 08.Link
If any new technology is public domain, You can bet that they are one step ahead of you.

Still does not explain how you can see it but your camera can't.

And come to think of it - what would be the point?
edit on 13-7-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
All very interesting. But not related to the question in the OP, which I am begining to thing is humbug. If you can see it with your eyes you can take a picture of it using standard photosensative chips like the CMOS and CCD chips found in video cameras, stills cameras and phones.

Ah... guess I misunderstood... quite true that... if invisible to the eye, its invisible to camera. Stealth would be useless if you could see it

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
A) How would anyone here know.

You make the assumption that people that come to ATS are all just average posters. You would be surprised at how many on here work in the business.

One example you can look up real easy is Intelgurl. She and her husband Bios work at the Tonopah test range. You should check out her threads.

There are many here at ATS that hold Top Secret and higher clearance.

B) Even if someone here did, do you really think they would or could tel you?

Yes they would, within the confines of any disclosure oath they may or may not have signed. Intelgurl has on her Avatar : "Operating within DoD Protocol" and she does.

People come here to ATS to get answers. Some of those that work in the field also want the truth out... but you have to learn to read between the lines and follow the clues because no one will risk treason to hand you a classified document.

I find it funny how skeptics demand such proof, when they know full well the consequences. If your not willing to listen to those that know for the tidbits they can slip out, and then do the legwork yourself to follow those clues, you will never learn anything.

I could give you a list... do you know their is one member here who has openly shown he is Army Counter Intelligence with a T4 clearance?
He even has photos in his personal gallery to prove it. But of what use is truth, if no one believes you?

Until you verify something on your own, it is worthless. But that requires hard work and digging on dot mil websites. Most people at ATS are lazy and want to be spoon fed... and even then never read or follow links, but have the need to state an uninformed opinion.

:shk:

All one can say to that is "Enjoy your bliss"

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

if you wanted to bomb something or some one but leave no photo grapic evidence it would serve that purpose quite well ,example we bomb some country miss and they say we killed there civvilans....we say what plane wheres you photos or it could just be a universal security feature they put on there new planes that there testing

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join