It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weird and Wacky World of Physics: Parallel Universes, Bye Bye Heisenberg and Gov Conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

my apologies miss i was so consumed with your thread i had a brain fart
ty again

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There are not many real scientists or researchers on this forum despite what they may think, but there are many great potential scifi writers including the OP. You put a lot of effort into this highly speculative thread and it makes for a very interesting read.

Just always remember, just because you want something to be true does not mean it is. Well done.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OK as promised.

After thoroughly reading through and reviewing the videos presented. I agree with the general premise of the thread but I'll respectfully draw a line with regards to the section on "Teleporting to Mars" I'd like to see real hard DATA and Evidence on some of those claims and stories.

Other than that again, Awesome work. I'm glad there are still members who take the time to think through the thread writing process. All too often we see too many threads started which simply present a video and a few sentences and usually ask people what do they think. I'm not saying their topics arent good or are not worthy of further discussion, but the poor presentation and lack of collaborating info/links/videos etc do leave much to be desired and does not spur further discussion and contributions by other interested members.

So again, congratulations

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

We'll I suppose those things are possable because I'm aware of a theory that suggest that energy and space can create specific objects. What is mass but energy? So we take can take the energy of one object and replicate it or even create a new object, but what if energy was left over? Well the remaining energy still exist outside the object so it can be reused.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Excellent!
You obviously put some effort in to that. Cheers man!

Book marked!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ive often wondered that when we sleep do we tap into our other subconscious in a different reality and we actually dream/see our other selves in a different reality. Ive had many dreams that felt so real long after ive awoke so perhaps maybe it was real in some other reality!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Must read for the OP and everyone else that is intersted in this stuff:

So it is for everything, and so also for the Humans, the existence is of a permanent one in a sea of cosmic and magical vibrations and currents, yes, it is like a vast lake, which in turn has many different seas in itself.

bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

I have had prophetic dreams throughout my life. Warning me about potential dangers in my future.

The dreams occur approximately 2-3 months before occurrence of the actual event.

I know these dreams from others because I can distinctly recall a definitive message associated with said dream vs normal dreams.

I have always wondered how my consciousness is able to tap into envisioning these future events.

The more advanced Tibetan monks in the monastery in Lhasa believe that our consciousness or soul separates from our physical body while we sleep and enters into the parallel dimension where time and distance are non existent. It is tethered to our physical body by a fiber optic like connection.
Sorry , that is the best way in which I am able to describe it in relative terms.

Once we are in this dimension where time and space are non existent, one can see the past as well as the future.

Interesting that just recently Quantum Mechanics Physicists have recently discovered the ability to store data in electrons based upon their spin rates.

Perhaps this is how our consciousness or soul is able to transcend the physical boundaries of our dimension by existing as an encoded form of energy plasma.

Comprised primarily of energy and No longer possessing mass but only the data representing of our self, of our consciousness in a dimension comprised primarily of like energy.

The information gained in the other dimension is then passed down to our physical body via the link and brain for memory and later recall purposes.

Because I am always left with a memory trigger image which indicates to me that I am about to experienced the predicted event.

Diamond crystal atoms pass test storing data

(Discover) Physicists have worked out a new method of storing information in the quantum states of atoms in diamond crystals. The scientists linked the spin of individual nitrogen atoms in the diamond--impurities at the jewelry counter, but boons in the physics lab--to the spin of nearby electrons. They could form a quantum link between the spin of the nitrogen atom and the spin of a nearby electron, letting the electron store information more stably than if it were spinning on its own. When a nitrogen is next to an empty spot in a diamond's carbon framework, it lets off an extra electron,leaving that electron free to have its quantum played around with. Using what they call "intense microwave fields" [PDF], the physicists were able to link the spin of a nitrogen atom to a neighboring electron, a pairing sparked by magnetic fields. Scientists have been looking at diamonds--with and without nitrogen impurities--as a quantum computing material for several years, in part because it can store quantum memory at room temperature, not the far-below-freezing temps required by some other materials.

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 12-7-2011 by nh_ee because: I only seek the Truth......Ich Suche nur Die Wahrheit...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Haha interesting, Alex Collier actually confirmed this in the 1990's. Amazing

I'll try to find the link

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No offense but that was just too much to digest all at once.

Must be a lot of scientists here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'd hate to tell you, probably those crazy ideas are true. Your and my gov just doesn't tell us about them, alot of things go on that we have no idea about.
if you want more from me OP. I can tell you more of my experiences U2U me.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow, once again, thanks for everyone who read my thread

reply to post by yeahright

I love Morgan Freeman! I actually haven't had the chance to watch those....I mean to get around...but I will do probably this weekend. The maths is probably the most interesting part haha
Yep, a string is extremely small so it's going to be literally impossible to ever validate it. The string is one dimensional...branes have more dimensions...there's one theory that the universe is a brane.

reply to post by TheUniverse

Hiya. Of course...beauty doesn't need to be seen, it comes in different ways and individual to the person. It's a quote from someone to give ONE perspective. I agree, it is short-sighted...but it's great to see different opinions

reply to post by itsatrap

It is very speculative and high controversial...I just hope I made it understandable and interesting. Physic's is pretty cool too!

reply to post by SLAYER69

Yep, I do agree...that part needs evidence to support it...but it's a bit difficult to find. Nevertheless, it's always interesting to read about these possible concepts and be aware of them I believe. Thanks for the comment
I just want people to understand it...it's mind boggling when you come down to the philosophy and reality of it.

reply to post by Seveen

Of course...the famous E=mc^2. At the beginning of the universe, due to the high temperatures I believe, it was interchangeable.
What theory was what you said called?

reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Please do

reply to post by GodIsPissed

No offence taken. Urm, how about taking a break?

edit on 12-7-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
WOW! What an awesome thread you have created and one that interests me on a daily basis. Physics is one of my most favorite subjects!!!!!!

I will soon be making time to watch the videos and I believe in everything you have mentioned and I am so eagerly awaiting more from the Physics community.

Einstein was great....but he did not know all.....as we evolve in our understanding of the Universe we will find more to be true.

Parallel Universes and multiple dimensions are our reality. Just because you cannot see something does not mean it is not there. LOVE IT!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You know, we hear those stories, and I think all of us want all of this to be true, since the world would indeed be a much more fascinating place if they were... but there is no evidence for all of this, except for the testimony of a few, that is contradicted by testimony of others... now, I've been thinking... we have polygraphs that can more or less detect lies... we have the truth serum... why don't we give them a dose of the truth serum and ask them straightfowardly if they are lying or not?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Holy crap!

starred, flagged, subscribed, and pot o coffee brewing for what is going to be a fairly long and intresting read.

Well done OPs...I have nothing to add...or maybe I did add something in a parallel universe, not sure anymore...but will add (or not add, again, depending on which universe you exist in at this time which isn't real) something later.

Under the assumption that later is not now, in which case I already added something...but added denotes a past, which may also not exist, and exist at the same time...and in which case...turtles..strings...mcguyver...abort..abort...abort.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yeah I think there's a lot to Physics....especially that thread on 'Time' I did...(Part 2). I think the physicists know it's possible and the government are actually trying to see if they can make some sort of device for it.

You're COMPLETELY right, just because we can't see something....doesn't mean it's not there.
I mean, you smell bacon but you don't see it

reply to post by Leahn

There's no evidence for a lot of things. We have snippets of things and we just make theories out of it. When we make predictions out of the model we've made for the theory...and they can be experimentally validated...then it's a whole new level and I'm sure parallel universes will eventually come to that to. The Inflationary Big Bang has.

The Entanglement theory is actually fact though. It's pretty awesome stuff.

reply to post by SaturnFX

Abort...abort...abort......you just confuzzled my head.

Thanks Saturn
Or maybe I will be thanking you in an hours time or maybe I already thanked you before? Who knows. I'd love to see whatever you have to add!
edit on 12-7-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

going to take me a week to read though and comprehend all that.

Tons of info....almost the most I've ever seen here on ATS....

can't focus now but try later.

Good post

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Star and flag great thread. Not so sure about the authenticity about the German black paint story

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Gravitons: Not proven to exist (although they are accounted for in general relativity.

However, if my ole physics understanding still stands, the reason why gravity is relatively weak is not because its inherently weak, but because its spread out in force among many dimensions (as you suggest)

What I don't understand, that seems on the surface a bit contradictory is above where you discuss where dimensions are...you give a fairly large number in meters (or miles.)...however, when your discussing gravitons, you suggest the gravitational uniting force would imply these alter universes, particle for particle would be pretty much right next to us, of not overlapping us...

However, that presents another problem...if particle to particle its overlapping, then its not a multiverse of varied outcomes, rather its just a mirror image of whats going on to eternity...

brain..hurting...still reading.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Next
A thought occured to me as I am reading through the entanglement bit.
Instant transfer of information due to no particles able to have the same state...this could arguably be a recipe for teleportation...be it information or with some advancement, matter...but I am wondering if it is limited simply to our universe...

or could we send information and pattern building/teleport us to a different dimension all together.

-ponders-

I discussed this before (just this universe teleportation), however, it seems to me if you can somehow "ensnare" particles from an alter-universe, then mirror the particles here, the other would change..

unless multi universes can in fact be in sync
From my bud CLPrime:

1) The Pauli Exclusion Principle is one of the oldest and well-established principles in atomic physics. Every empirical observation we have confirms that no two particles have the same quantum state. In fact, the Exclusion Principle is required to explain the electron configurations of atoms. It's the reason only 2 electrons are allowed in the innermost "shell" (to use the classical terminology), 8 electrons in the next "shell" out, 18 in the next, 32 in the fourth, and so on. The Exclusion Principle isn't a best-guess (like "no two snowflakes look alike) - it's a requirement to explain atomic structure.

2) Again, like I said, the idea that information cannot be exchanged faster than the speed of light is an unnecessary assumption based on our limited observation of Relativity, and it's an assumption that must be abandoned. Information can, and does, transmit faster than light. It's called Entanglement.

So, matter, at the particle level, or string level, is simply information..energy packets...and so...actually, I am losing myself

I wanna teleport to a dimension that isn't full of suck! build me a macheen 2 do eet!
(breakdown of thinking...back to reading)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join